- by Benjamin at 6:36 PM EST on February 15, 2012
- agu fungus: Thing is, I'm not sure how to rip the sequenced files to MP3.
Everyone else: I ripped sounds from SMG2, it was about 2000 wav's, but how do I rip the other sounds? Looks like some sound effects don't seem to be in the .aw files.
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 7:53 PM EST on February 16, 2012
- Furry bob hasn't been on the internet since January 11th. Don't expect to even find him at all until at least 2013.
- by bxaimc at 10:35 PM EST on February 16, 2012
- Everyone else: I ripped sounds from SMG2, it was about 2000 wav's, but how do I rip the other sounds? Looks like some sound effects don't seem to be in the .aw files.
It's all there.
- by Benjamin at 5:16 AM EST on February 17, 2012
- If I upload them, you'd have trouble finding some sounds. You know that, right?
- by Vravolmardo at 8:11 PM EDT on August 10, 2012
- C'est intéressant tout ça, peux-ton avoir les sons sonore instrument des jeux vidéos nintendo game cube ?
- by Benjamin at 6:42 AM EDT on August 11, 2012
- Um... What?
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 9:00 PM EDT on August 11, 2012
- Without accents:
C'est interessant tout ca, peux-ton avoir les sons sonore instrument des jeux videos nintendo game cub ?
The Google Translation is:
It's interesting all this, can have your instrument sounds sound of video games nintendo game cube?
Which would probably translate to something like:
This is all interesting, you can have instruments sound like Game Cube games?
- by Benjamin at 9:43 AM EDT on August 12, 2012
- Most of the songs in SMG2 are sequenced. I also figured out that some of the sounds are also different pitches and/or sequenced using other sounds.
- by Mr.Sanic at 9:46 PM EDT on July 4, 2019
- guys, i know this is a pretty dead thread, but please help me.
i did what the guy on the first page said, to run yaz0dec, wsys, etc etc
but none of these work, and dumpaw just gave me some random (and loud) distorted sounds.
like, is 2019, is there any an easy way to do that? i really need those files to complete my project, any help is appreciated.
- by fuzziqersoftware at 12:00 AM EDT on July 6, 2019
- You might be able to extract the sounds with gctools (Windows build; Linux/MacOS source + readme) if the format is similar enough to the games it's built for. Use smsdumpbanks.
I've never tested it with the SMG games since I don't have them. You might need to manually rename some stuff - I'm guessing rename the .baa file to GCKart.baa and rename the Waves directory to Banks.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0034s;