- by MarkGrass at 3:10 AM EDT on June 29, 2016
- This is wonderful news, Nisto! Thank you for your dedication :)
I haven't the chance to test it... have you found anything noteworthy?
- by Nisto at 11:05 PM EDT on June 30, 2016
- I'm glad it's of use.
I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you saying that you never tested alzdec, or the new tool? alzdec could decompress any ALZ type as well, so alz-tool shouldn't really bring up anything new from the original game data. Basically, all this tool brings is compression support.
If you're wondering about modding in general, I can confirm that the game itself reads any output from alz-tool without problems.
edited 10:58 AM EDT July 1, 2016
- by Mario123311 at 12:19 AM EDT on March 21, 2017
- I can't download this anymore, Anybody have a mirror?
- by Nisto at 11:52 AM EDT on March 21, 2017
- @Mario123311: what exactly are you looking for? My tools are available on Github nowadays, if that's what you were asking for.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0031s;