- Wii MIDI + Soundfont Thread by soneek at 9:07 PM EST on November 25, 2014
- I've gone back and looked at RBNKs, and I've mostly figured it out. Here's the music from Pokemon Rumble with a soundfont. It's imperfect at the moment, but a huge breakthrough.
Pokemon Rumble MIDI + SF2
- by rubberfacefruit at 4:48 AM EST on November 26, 2014
- yes thank you. can you do the same thing with warioware smooth moves?
edited 9:56 AM EST November 26, 2014
- by MetalKnick at 9:10 AM EST on November 26, 2014
- Link's broken. Or is it just me?
- by rubberfacefruit at 9:12 AM EST on November 26, 2014
- It's you
- by MurraySkull at 2:21 PM EST on November 26, 2014
- I'd like to see it done with Bomberman Blast (the full version, not the multiplayer-only WiiWare).
- by soneek at 2:27 PM EST on November 26, 2014
- And all this time I've been playing with the Wiiware files...I plan on doing every game that uses RSEQ, though it'll take a little while for games with a bunch of banks. I've been using Brawlbox for now to help me sort stuff.
- by MetalKnick at 3:01 PM EST on November 26, 2014
- I've resolved the link issue. It was my Avast not allowing me to go on the site for some reason. Anyway, this is very cool and I can't wait to see more come out of it!!
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 3:03 PM EST on November 26, 2014
- If it's possible to do Wii Ware as well, is Tetris Party Deluxe (which was a physical game, NOT to be confused with Tetris Party which is a Wii Ware), and what in Europe is known as A Little Bit Of... Dr. Mario (or Dr. Mario Express in the US) possible?
- by Mr.Sanic at 2:34 PM EDT on October 7, 2017
- Hey,i know this post is old,but the link isn't actually working.
Please can you fix it?
i hope you read my post... :)
edited 4:21 PM EDT October 7, 2017
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0027s;