- by Knurek at 12:42 AM EST on December 22, 2016
- Thank you, I managed to find Python (3 :( ) based tool in the mean time.
Made with Heartstone in mind, but worked just fine.
- by icecream at 1:29 PM EDT on June 23, 2017
- If it's not too much trouble to ask, is it possible that someone could do this for the updated/nighttime music and the recently introduced Raid Battle music? Thanks in advance!
- by icecream at 11:33 AM EDT on September 10, 2017
- Update: I have them now, I used this program to get everything:
- by Basillica at 7:16 PM EDT on September 10, 2017
- You could also use UnityPAck, which decodes the audio for you, but setup is somewhat involved if you don't already have Python, and it has some dependencies that have to be installed separately.
For FSB: python-fsb5
edited 7:17 PM EDT September 10, 2017
- by icecream at 7:51 PM EDT on September 10, 2017
- Oh that's nice to know. I do already have Python but those dependencies might have dissuaded me from going this route.
- by Basillica at 7:57 PM EDT on September 10, 2017
- You could install the dependencies just by using
pip3 install --user [packagename]
for all the dependencies mentioned and unitypack itself. I think that's how I got it to work.
Make sure to use python3, and not python to run the script.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.003s;