- by vajuvaju at 5:47 PM EDT on September 10, 2016
- You may add this Crash Bandicoot Soundfont https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYYKMt3wlG0
- by 20cayers at 10:28 PM EDT on July 30, 2017
- I was redirected here by some guy who said that this never took off. I'm here for just one request... A Kirby Super Star Ultra (DS) soundfont. I can't make a soundfont for the life of me, so if anybody grants this ONE request, I'll go away and never come back (unless it's to give constructive criticism.
- by G-Boy at 3:55 AM EDT on July 31, 2017
Do you want the soundfont to be General MIDI-mapped?
BTW, I'll try to make a Super Star Ultra soundfont, but I can't make General MIDI-compatible drum kits of the percussion, so every drum sample will have a separate preset. Is that OK for you?
edited 5:02 AM EDT July 31, 2017
- by 20cayers at 11:08 AM EDT on July 31, 2017
- Yes, of course! Thank you!
- by G-Boy at 5:54 AM EDT on October 29, 2017
I'm done with the Kirby soundfont you requested.
- by Mr.Sanic at 1:19 PM EDT on October 29, 2017
You know the instruments aren't correctly looped right?
And for the drums,you just needed to make 1 instrument for all the drums,it's even more easier.
Oh,and It's not general midi,as some programs doesn't detect the correct instruments.
if you want i can fix it to you!
- by Mr.Sanic at 12:24 PM EDT on October 30, 2017
- So,i managed to extract ALL of the samples,including instruments,SFX,ambient,noises,and much more!
Unfortunately,Only Golf,Bowling and Boxing have extractable samples :C
Anyways,get it here:
- by G-Boy at 6:08 AM EDT on November 1, 2017
1: The instruments were already looped like that in the original sound banks. If I edited the loop points, it wouldn't be faithful to the original.
2: I can't make one instrument for all the drums, since the game has multiple snare samples of different genres.
3: The instruments are General MIDI, but sometimes the game either doesn't have all of the 128 instruments in the GM standard list, or has some instruments that aren't featured in the GM standard list (like the synth sounds), which I can't do anything about.
- by Mr.Sanic at 6:17 AM EST on November 5, 2017
- Oh, i understand.
But i can loop them properly using -loop predictors-
if you used Viena to compile the soundfont (but i bet you used Polyphone) it can actually save loop presets on some samples.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0031s;