- Bomberman Jetters (GCN) - Help extracting this? by Mario123311 at 12:34 AM EDT on March 21, 2017
Looked everywhere for info on .SAMP files and tools to extracting it to no avail. Help would be appreciated as I think Wario World uses the same format.
I can't even find Nisto's tools for it anymore, Except for on his github which I can't get to run. Help please, Thank you.
- by Nisto at 11:59 AM EDT on March 21, 2017
- Can you elaborate on why my tools doesn't run (I'm assuming you mean musyx-extract)? Are you getting any error messages?
- by Mario123311 at 3:05 PM EDT on March 21, 2017
- Simply not getting how to run it, I had Python but every time I opened it up, it would show up for a split second and close, Can't drag and drop the file onto it either. And your Brawlbox extensions are offline now.
- by Nisto at 5:12 PM EDT on March 21, 2017
- Are you using Python 3? Also, you should drop a folder containing both .sdir and .samp files onto the script, not a file.
And sorry, but what's Brawlbox? You may be confusing me with someone else as I've never done anything related to Brawlbox.
- by Mario123311 at 9:38 PM EDT on March 21, 2017
- Found yet another file after being told several times simply "samp" is just... musical instrument banks or so but I'm too confused, Uploading another file to see if anybody can help me out.
EDIT: Really confused as hell as importing the data into Audacity, I can make out voices and sound effects in the very screwed up/ear rapingly loud static.
Anybody willing to help me extract this? I'm really stumped here.
edited 9:49 PM EDT March 21, 2017
- by Nisto at 9:49 PM EDT on March 21, 2017
- The .sdir file is at 0x7E800 of file.bin, but I'm not sure what maps out the data of that file (appropriate filenames). If jetters.samp is the only file you're interested in though, it probably should suffice to extract that data to a file called jetters.sdir, and put them together in a folder, then drag-n-drop the folder onto musyx-extract.py
- by Mario123311 at 9:51 PM EDT on March 21, 2017
If you could do that for me, That'd be great help. Again, I can CLEARLY hear what sound like voices in the clusterfuck of audio data I import into audacity, And I've kind of made my head hurt too much from trying to figure this out
- by Nisto at 10:04 PM EDT on March 21, 2017
- I'll give it a try tomorrow, when I have more time.
- by Nisto at 1:45 PM EDT on March 22, 2017
- Here they are https://www.sendspace.com/file/c92y3d.
Worked just fine. Use vgmstream to play them.
edited 1:46 PM EDT March 22, 2017
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0032s;