- Yooka Laylee .wem files by wolupgm6 at 12:09 AM EDT on April 12, 2017
- With the game finally being release, I took a crack at the .bnk and .wem files, hunting for the complete score. The .bnk files are all compatible with bnkextr and the .wem files (for the most part) work well with ww2ogg (around 80% of them). The other 20% are another story. They have a wave-like header, but I've not been able to get anywhere in regards to decoding them or playing them. That being said, my skills are poor and the game has only been out 12 hours. Here's one of the files, it's 857kb in size.
Can anyone help with this?
- by Knurek at 12:17 AM EDT on April 12, 2017
- WWise PCM, playable by a recent build of VGMStream, no need to convert.
- by wolupgm6 at 2:39 AM EDT on April 12, 2017
- Thank you. I was quite a few revisions behind! Is there a link for, or could you post a compiled build?
edited 2:46 AM EDT April 12, 2017
- by triple_z at 12:07 PM EDT on April 13, 2017
- There's a compiled build here:
- by AnonRunzes at 12:55 PM EDT on April 13, 2017
- @triple_z - How is the file going to be playable with that?
- by wolupgm6 at 10:10 PM EDT on April 13, 2017
- Unless I'm mistaken, VGMToolbox and VGMStream are different tools. I appreciate the effort though! I asked on the github page and got both compiling instructions and a recent build. It plays the files in question perfectly.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0039s;