- Favorite redbook soundtrack by henke37 at 10:06 AM EDT on April 13, 2017
- One thing from the 90's was the widespread use of cdrom devices for game mediums.
But at the same time, the rest of the hardware usually struggled to find use for all the storage space. As such many games choose to spend the practically free space on music.
But enough backstory, lets talk soundtracks.
My personal favorite is the obscure platforming game Lomax. The soundtrack is very well done.
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 10:54 AM EDT on April 13, 2017
- Well, the only redbook soundtrack that I'm fully familiar with was the Saturn version of Sonic 3D. I'm aware of others (Sonic CD, I think), but Sonic 3D is the only one I've actually listened to the whole soundtrack for.
- by hcs at 12:07 PM EDT on April 13, 2017
- For me, Warcraft 2.
- by Kurausukun at 10:10 PM EDT on April 13, 2017
- Sonic CD's soundtrack (I am of course referring to the JP/EU soundtrack) is a thing of beauty. Excellent use of variations on themes, wonderful instruments, and catchy as fuck.
- Expected and unexpected favorites by Sephirothkefka at 5:26 AM EDT on April 14, 2017
- Two CD-DA games I love the most are Rondo of Blood and Mega man X3 (hate me all you want idgaf). Roland Sound Space and Q-Sound makes it all the more evolving with the addition of 44.1 khz 1411 kbps sweetness of course.
- by Infernus Animositas at 5:40 PM EDT on April 14, 2017
- Earthworm Jim for me and the US version of Sonic CD.
- by Lunar at 4:51 AM EDT on April 15, 2017
- I was about to post "Sonic CD is a very strong contender" and saw TUK's post. *thumbsup*
Japanese/European version, obviously. Don't stab me.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0035s;