- vgmstream Plugin for REAPER by maxton at 8:10 AM EDT on June 18, 2017
- I like being able to plop any audio file I have into REAPER to start editing, and VGM is no exception. So I've gone and written a REAPER plugin wrapper for VGMstream for all you lovely folks to use if it's any help to you.
GitHub repo for the source code
Direct link to the latest release, where you can download 32- and 64-bit DLLs precompiled.
The DLLs go into the C:\Program Files (x86?)\REAPER (x64?)\Plugins folder.
Because I had trouble building it otherwise, this has all external library (ogg, mpeg, G.722, etc) support disabled, but I hope to figure out how to add that back in the future. I've tested this minimally, so please report any issues here or preferably on the GitHub project itself.
edited 8:12 AM EDT June 18, 2017
edited 8:13 AM EDT June 18, 2017
edited 12:03 AM EDT June 19, 2017
- by bnnm at 9:46 AM EDT on June 18, 2017
- I like REAPER so this is cool (though I don't think I need this plugin).
Probably you won't be able to easily build 64b with the current external DLLs since they are 32b.
- by marcusss at 11:05 PM EDT on June 18, 2017
- What is Reaper or what does it do ? Is it to compliment vgmstream? Or add quality or more file support.sorry i'm curious so sorry to bother you guys during your thread.
- by maxton at 12:05 AM EDT on June 19, 2017
- REAPER is a DAW. This is a plugin for REAPER to allow you to add VGM media to your project.
- by marcusss at 3:31 AM EDT on June 19, 2017
- Ahh thanks for the clarification
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0035s;