- Tokyo Ghoul: Re Invoke .ACB and .HCA sound issue by TheGoldenChild at 4:06 PM EDT on September 19, 2017
- It seems like the files I have are encrypted and I don't know how to unencrypt them are where to start. Each time I try to play a sound there is nothing but static in Foobar2000.
Here is a .ACB File
Here is a .Bin File
Here is an .HCA file
- Tokyo Ghoul: Re Invoke .ACB and .HCA sound issue by TheGoldenChild at 2:48 PM EDT on September 26, 2017
- Updated a Link the first ACB I did ended up being an encrypted file. I uploaded the original.
edited 2:49 PM EDT September 26, 2017
- Tokyo Ghoul: Re Invoke .ACB and .HCA sound issue by TheGoldenChild at 12:47 AM EDT on September 28, 2017
- Full Game Archive ((Open Folder with Unity Studio))
edited 12:47 AM EDT September 28, 2017
- by TheGoldenChild at 10:48 AM EDT on October 3, 2017
- Made a mistake and I uploaded files that missed some important ones. I went into the APK and changed it to a .zip which shows a large number of new files I originally haven't seen such as .RSA, .MF, .SF and some new .ACB's that are in the asset folder. Not sure if the code is in one of those.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0025s;