- The Official hcs64 Discord Server by bxaimc at 11:10 PM EST on November 15, 2018
- The “official” hcs64 forum discord server is now live!
It’s still very much a WIP but check it out here:
I’m hoping that with the new server we can offer better availability to help, whether it’s questions or answers from everyone in the forum and from those that haven’t registered here, not willing to, and/or don’t even know this place exists but already have a discord account.
Also, I’d like to keep it chill in there like it is here too :)
See y’all there~
- by simonmkwii at 11:15 PM EST on November 15, 2018
edited 11:26 PM EST November 15, 2018
- by datschge at 7:26 AM EST on November 16, 2018
- From my pov the discord server will help hiding answers from future questioners. Stuff should still be documented here or work on vgm.wiki should be done.
- by bxaimc at 8:06 AM EST on November 16, 2018
- I absolutely agree, I will continue posting here as normal but the idea behind the server is to replace the old unused irc channel.
- by Mouser X at 12:56 AM EST on November 26, 2018
- Well nuts. I'm trying to take advantage of the eShop sales, but my Switch is on 4.1.0, and I'd prefer not to burn my fuses by running/updating to 6.2.0. I was going to go on IRC, but I couldn't remember the server. Discord, as a service, fails for me. All I get (if it loads at all) is a wall of menus. :(
Basically, I can purchase games through my PC's web browser, but I need to login from my Switch (or, really any Switch, so long as it uses my account to do so) for that to work. I've had my switch for 51 weeks (I bought it Dec. 1st 2017, IIRC), but the account creation was so abysmally unclear, that it took me 50 weeks to figure out how to make it work. Even if I'd have figured it out at 49 weeks, I could have logged in w/o burning fuses (I could have unofficially updated to 6.1.0 using RCM).
I could bite the bullet and update, but it seems like such a waste to have waited this long, just to blow it now. I *do* have a 2nd Switch on 3.0.0, so even if I did update, not all is lost. Still frustrating. :( Mouser X over and out.
- by bxaimc at 12:07 AM EST on December 9, 2018
- So far we’ve grown to over 80 members 👍🎉
- by simonmkwii at 6:39 PM EST on December 30, 2018
- Update: fixed the webhook bot which pushes new JoshW submissions
- by simonmkwii at 7:16 PM EST on January 24, 2019
- Now at 120+ members :)
- by Sephirothkefka at 7:06 PM EST on February 13, 2019
- Now its 140 or so :O I feel we should pin this or smth so this can gain more traction.
- by hcs at 9:22 PM EST on February 13, 2019
- I don't see a lot of upside in promoting it, I'd rather have most things here where they're web-searchable. Discord for the Discordant, sure, but if you find this site I don't want you to leave :)
This may be an old-man thing, admittedly.
edited 9:23 PM EST February 13, 2019
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0026s;