Previous Page | Next Page
- by Knurek at 2:43 PM EST on February 21, 2010
- Hmm, any chance for a Fushigi no Dungeon: Furai no Shiren 2 rip? I just can't get enough of Koichi Sugiyama, it seems.
- by ugetab at 11:15 AM EST on February 25, 2010
80051D14 = Music Init(A0 = 00-53)
80025DC4 = Self Loop
00000000 0C01162F 240400?? = music init coding
8006CC48 (8006CA34) RA:8002A970 = Graphics/Processing (Quick Kill: 8006CC48 = 8FBF0080) (Kill at second logo screen)
edited 12:26 PM EST February 25, 2010
- by Knurek at 12:22 PM EST on February 25, 2010
- Thank you very much. :)
- by hcs at 12:28 PM EST on February 25, 2010
- Awesome, sounds great!
- by ugetab at 5:33 PM EST on February 27, 2010
- Bomberman 64 (J) and Bomberman 64 (U) seem to have the same music, and roughly the same programming needed to enable the music test menu.
80043EAC = Decision point for enabling extra menu stuff (4665C = 00-03)
46658 = Enable Music Selection (00000001)
4665C = Enable Next 2 options (00000003)
80043EB4 = Decision point
46608 = Japanese Music Selection
- by iloveyou at 9:10 PM EST on February 27, 2010
- ooh~Furai no Shiren 2
Thank you~ ugetab~
May I ask a favor of you?
Super Robot Taisen 64 - USF format
- by RukarioGyiyg996 at 11:28 PM EST on March 3, 2010
- Does anyone know where the hell I could find the USF set to Command & Conquer (N64)? I practically have every other C&C soundtrack other than that which belongs to the N64 version.
I tried google but I'm mislead to just about everything that relates to other C&C games, or broken links.
- by ugetab at 12:30 AM EST on March 4, 2010
- Would you believe that I felt the desire to have this set as well?
Command & Conquer USF set
Posted: August 3rd, 2009 (Page 26 of this thread)
- by RukarioGyiyg996 at 12:55 AM EST on March 4, 2010
- Thank you SO much!
Now I think my collection is totally complete..
Can I supply tags to this set if noone else has? Or has there been a tagged set up somewhere else?
I'm willing to go through all these and supply the necessary tags and titles, but I'll be clueless as to who the composer is.
- by Knurek at 5:54 AM EST on March 4, 2010
Re: Bomberman. I think Dubble meant this game: http://vgrebirth.org/games/game.asp?id=5801, as opposed to this http://vgrebirth.org/games/game.asp?id=4234.
The latter is the (J) version of US Bomberman 64, the former was a Japan only release. God knows how it's named in the GoodN64 set though... Bomberman 64 - Arcade Edition (J) maybe.
- by RukarioGyiyg996 at 1:27 AM EST on March 5, 2010
- I've tagged most of the CnC_USF.7z that ugetab made, except for 4 songs I can't seem to figure out what they are, and it also appears that there's a duplicate, or rather shortened alternate version of "We Will Stop Them Now", so I hope I tagged the right one as being the original.
Apart for the 4 songs I'm struggling to get tagged properly, is anyone up for having this up on the USF archive?
- by arbingordon at 11:24 AM EST on March 5, 2010
- manakoAT already tagged it.
it's not up yet because i have other going-ons for the time being
- by RukarioGyiyg996 at 2:39 PM EST on March 5, 2010
- Oh, I see. I was wondering why I couldn't get to it.
If that set does go up I'd like to see what these 4 songs were tagged as, because I'm hopelessly clueless as to what they are, or why "Demolition" sounds incredibly different... (It sounds like it's skipped towards the very end of the song, then out of nowhere starts playing the sequence of a different song in the mix, then fades to nothing?)
- by ugetab at 12:28 PM EST on March 7, 2010
If there are any problems with the set, tell me. I had to rip it in a rather strange way.
At menu screen, set this:
800C03D4 = 00000000 02402021 00000000 02202021
Go into and out of a menu to null sound, then return it to:
800C03D4 = 0C0840A1 02402021 0C0840C2 02202021
Set these now:
802369F4 = 00000000(graphics)
8022FAE4 = 00000000(randomish optimization)
8022FB74 = 00000000(randomish optimization)
80238E34 = 00000000(04040010 = 00002B00)
Break at 80200174
Coding used is in the set.
edited 12:29 PM EST March 7, 2010
- by Omochao at 2:40 AM EST on March 8, 2010
- Full of duplicates.
Anyway, sparse37 = Bomberman Park
- by mogikihei at 4:00 AM EST on March 8, 2010
- Star Soldier - Vanishing Earth usf rip please
- by Lunar at 8:20 AM EST on March 8, 2010
- F-Zero X Expansion Kit please! I can tag :B
- by Jackalope at 9:51 PM EDT on May 31, 2010
- Hoping this qualifies as a request... could someone reupload jurassicPieter's fixed CBFD set? I dug through the forums and all the links are dead.
Alternatively, could someone reupload usetab's set, which is also dead?
Thanks in advance.
- by holyice7 at 1:16 PM EDT on June 6, 2010
That's the newest one I have. I don't know if it's better or worse or what, but I don't have either of the ones you mentioned.
- by Jackalope at 5:56 PM EDT on June 6, 2010
- That's usetab's set that I was talking about. Thank you very much.
- by wolupgm6 at 2:43 AM EDT on June 13, 2010
- Any progress on Starshot?
- by Luigi-san78 at 9:27 PM EDT on June 15, 2010
- Hi guys, was just wondering about the possibility of a rerip of the first Mario Party. The current version is missing the two jingles that play when you receive a star & a ztar. Thanks in advance!
- by Vytron at 6:29 AM EDT on July 12, 2010
- Is there a list of the games that are going to be ripped? I'd hate to ask again for a game that perhaps is in some TODO list for later.
- by arbingordon at 8:31 AM EDT on July 12, 2010
- Is there a list of the games that are going to be ripped?
thanks hcs for pointing it out in the chat
edited 8:39 AM EDT July 12, 2010
- by Vytron at 7:25 AM EDT on July 16, 2010
- Thank you.
Wow, that list is awesome, I just added my request to the list.
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 11:35 PM EDT on July 28, 2010
- I only have a single request, but I've been looking for this for literally years. The "Intro" theme to Mario Golf on the PAL versions:
- by RukarioGyiyg996 at 11:59 PM EDT on July 31, 2010
- Are there any rips or originals to Vigilante 8's music? I can tell that two demoscene artists composed the soundtrack, but I'm not sure if there's module files of Vigilante 8's music outside of the N64 ROM itself...
- by arbingordon at 3:47 AM EDT on August 1, 2010
- nope, not yet
- by Lunar at 5:13 AM EDT on August 3, 2010
- let's harass alexander brandon
i made a really subpar recording of the tracks from project 64 some years ago. same with v8 2nd offense. you probably won't want those. i'd really love to delete the fuckers myself :b
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 10:35 PM EDT on August 5, 2010
- I can easily do this for the ones I've downloaded, and although this isn't a request exactly, but more of a suggestion. The Great Bay Temple file in the Majora's Mask rip, is timed incorrectly. The time should be set around 4 minutes (for 2 loops), as the current timing of 1:11 or whatever is only half of a single loop (the loop is from about 1:11 - 2:32, or any equivalent period of time after that).
- by hcs at 11:54 PM EDT on August 5, 2010
- I believe I set the times to the OST.
- List gone by Ovyron at 3:36 PM EDT on July 21, 2011
- Hi, the list that used to be at
is gone, has it been moved somewhere else?
- by agu fungus at 5:12 PM EDT on July 21, 2011
- Now that Ocarina 3D is out, is there any chance to re-rip the N64 version of Zelda: Ocarina of Time?
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 5:02 AM EDT on July 22, 2011
- Two requests, if I'm allowed:
The first is not a full USF rip but simply a missing track from a USF set ... I've asked for it before, but you treat it as if no one gives a crap about Europe -- The European/PAL Intro for Mario Golf is missing.
Secondly, Micro Machines 64 Turbo?
edited 6:18 AM EDT July 22, 2011
- by arbingordon at 2:43 AM EDT on July 24, 2011
- how much would people be willing to pay/donate for rips of games?
- by hcs at 3:05 AM EDT on July 24, 2011
- Ovyron: FYI the request list had not been maintained or watched for a long time.
- SRW 64 by Tom Phoenix at 4:43 PM EDT on August 24, 2011
I know that there are already many USF requests, but I still wish to add one myself.
If possible, I would like to request for a USF rip of Super Robot Taisen 64. I've been searching for one for a very long time due to the fact that certain songs can be found on the web, but to no avail.
- by iloveyou at 6:45 PM EDT on August 24, 2011
- Me too!
If possible, I would like to request for a USF rip of Super Robot Taisen 64 and Super Robot Spirits. O.o
- by hcs at 7:34 PM EDT on August 24, 2011
- I want a rip of Daikatana that doesn't crash.
- by Tom Phoenix at 7:40 PM EDT on August 24, 2011
- Iloveyou: While I don't have the original USF rip itself, I do have Lightsier's music rip of Super Robot Spirits in MP3 format.
If you want, I can put up a download link for you.
- by iloveyou at 7:47 PM EDT on August 24, 2011
- Tom Phoenix !
Yes. I want.. Super Robot Spirits in MP3 format!
- by Tom Phoenix at 8:14 PM EDT on August 24, 2011
- Iloveyou: Nevermind about me uploading it, I managed to find the original FFShrine thread where I got the music. Unfortunately, it seems that these files are NOT from a USF rip, but were recorded using an emulator. So I guess an actual USF rip would still be needed. =/
Anyway, if you still want the files, here is the download link: http://www.divshare.com/download/2423873-cbc (the password is Lightsier2007)
Also, if you want to see the original FFShrine thread, here it is: http://forums.ffshrine.org/f72/super-robot-spirits-n64-46302/
- by iloveyou at 9:36 PM EDT on August 24, 2011
- Thank you. óŻ.óŻ
- by SegaTar at 2:56 PM EDT on August 30, 2011
- I request missing track from Paper Mario USF Rip. It's Dry Dry Desert Trek variation (Oasis). Since it was possible to rip Toad Town variations, I guess it must be possible to rip Dry Dry Desert variation too.
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 5:31 PM EDT on August 30, 2011
- I could have sworn there was a slightly different variation of Dry Dry Desert Trek as well. And I guess I was right.
- by SegaTar at 2:07 AM EDT on August 31, 2011
- I've recorded it from emulator.
I've checked, there's no such variation of Dry Dry Desert Trek in rip.
- by Chunsofter at 12:25 PM EST on January 13, 2012
I wanted this usf.
Is already downloading impossible?
- by DocGerbil at 7:10 PM EDT on November 3, 2012
- It's been about 5 years since I've seen mention of Star Wars Shadows of the Empire, surely someone has or can get a rip for it? I've been looking for a long time but all I ever find is the actual soundtrack, not the game USF.
- by Lunar at 9:19 AM EST on November 5, 2012
- No-one is ripping USFs anymore unfortunately.
- by Josh W at 5:55 AM EST on November 7, 2012
- O rly?
Here you go
- by RukarioGyiyg996 at 4:40 PM EST on November 7, 2012
- Could I get a rip of Operation: WinBack, or atleast shown the tools necessary?
I also find it funny how Shadows of the Empire uses really poorly sampled streams as music, just how I remembered it when I was a kid.
- by Josh W at 7:28 AM EST on November 8, 2012
- Yep enjoy the low quality streaminess :D
There aren't any tools available which can rip usfs, unless they contain something like mp3 :(
Winback however, is here
- by RukarioGyiyg996 at 2:39 PM EST on November 8, 2012
- Josh that's very generous of you, thanks I really appreciate it! Now I can finally ditch youtube just to do covers of these songs.
I still though would like to know how one makes a USF set. What would I need (programs\knowledge,etc) to go about doing it myself? I like to learn.
I bet it obviously requires knowledge of MIPS assembly.
- by Lunar at 4:53 PM EST on November 8, 2012
- Whoa an actual new USF set :) muchos gracias. Do they take you long to make? Just want to know how guilty I should feel about begging for more!
- by punk7890 at 5:58 PM EST on November 8, 2012
- Wow thanks a lot for WinBack! Brings back memories.
- by RukarioGyiyg996 at 1:07 AM EST on November 9, 2012
- I wonder if Vigilante 8 and Second Offense is rippable, seeing how Alexander Brandon and Dan Gardopee worked on it.. would surprise me if there is an actual module file rippable out of the ROM somehow instead of just making USF's
One of the N64 songs in the original Vigilante 8 references one of Brandon's songs he did for Unreal, so I think Brandon purposefully used a sequence he used in one of his Unreal works in the song itself, just switching out the instruments.
- by Josh W at 4:59 AM EST on November 9, 2012
- RukarioGyiyg996: I'm not sure i could explain well enough how to rip a set. I tend to do things the hard way :(
Try looking at this guide by ugetab
Regarding Vigilante 8 Second Offense, it uses some shitty custom midi-like sequencer, similar to Winback.
edited 4:59 AM EST November 9, 2012
- by Josh W at 6:05 AM EST on November 9, 2012
- Vigilante 8, same as the Second Offense
Lunar, what was that, about an hour?
edited 6:05 AM EST November 9, 2012
- by Lunar at 9:55 AM EST on November 9, 2012
- Ridiculously quick :) and I was hoping for both of those soundtracks to be ripped for a long time, too! Thanks muchly.
I've tagged and timed Vigilante 8: 2nd Offense. Stargazers <3 and all dat disco.
EDIT: Done tagging Vigilante 8, too, just not sure if the tracks have actual titles (they're selected randomly in the game, so I just used 'BGM#'.) If there are titles feel free to update the set.
My own personal wishlist at this point is SimCity 64, and F-Zero X Expansion Kit (which I can also tag), presuming DD games can also be ripped to USF. There are others, but I'm less bothered about them at the moment.
edited 10:24 AM EST November 9, 2012
- by RukarioGyiyg996 at 7:38 PM EST on November 9, 2012
- Can't we just have F-Zero X and Expansion Kit ripped to stream formats instead of USF's because they are streams?
I pretty much did that for F-Zero X with N64SoundTool.
- by Lunar at 4:52 AM EST on November 10, 2012
- http://vgmdb.net/album/205 - much higher quality than the game, if you want streams.
also the nice advantage to USFs is that they can be tagged, while most proprietary streamed formats cannot.
- by kagekiyo at 1:08 PM EST on November 10, 2012
- Fushigi no Dungeon: Fuurai no Shiren 2 - Oni Shuurai! Shiren Jou!
I want this usf.
- by Knurek at 2:17 PM EST on November 10, 2012
- Here you go:
Fuurai no Shiren 2 - Oni Shuurai! Shiren Jou! (2000-09-27)(Chunsoft)
Hmm, usf.hcs64.com hasn't been updated in 3 years.
Anyone would like to see usf.joshw.info, with standard Knurek Seal of Quality?
- by snakemeat at 3:31 PM EST on November 10, 2012
- Anyone would like to see usf.joshw.info, with standard Knurek Seal of Quality?
- by Lunar at 5:30 PM EST on November 10, 2012
- ya plz Knurek.
- agreed by anewuser at 6:10 PM EST on November 10, 2012
- definately yes.
- by kagekiyo at 11:45 PM EST on November 10, 2012
- Thanks Knurek!
iAnyone would like to see usf.joshw.info, with standard Knurek Seal of Quality?
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 10:57 PM EST on November 11, 2012
It'd be nice to see the last line at least change from this:
Generated in 0.0258s by Automanly (2012-11-11T19:30:27-08:00, database last updated December 4th 2009)
Generated in 0.0258s by Automanly (2012-11-11T19:30:27-08:00, database last updated November 11th 2012)
Obviously the generated, and date and time wouldn't exactly be that, since that was actually when I just copied it just a minute ago :P
Obviously what needs to do, apart from ripping currently unripped songs/games (*coughmariogolfpalintrocough*), is that a lot of them need timing, tagging and numbering.
As it stands:
92 sets are tagged (69.17%), 41 aren't
86 sets are numbered (64.66%), 47 aren't
84 sets are timed (63.16%), 49 aren't
In total, out of the 197 USF sets, only 80 of them (40.61%) are tagged, timed AND numbered, and 117 need either, tagging, timing, numbering, a combination of two, or all of them.
Everyone loves numbers, right?
Of course what I don't understand is, why does Excel say there are 92 instances of "Yes" in the "Tagged" Column, and 41 in the "No" column? That adds up to 133. But what the hell is going on with the... other 64? Wait.... I get it. It's a hidden feature. The 64 files are not counted because they're all 'music' from Nintendo 64 games, right? Wow, Microsoft sure do put some weird easter eggs in their software.
For the record, I'm using Excel 2013.
Wait, maybe there were some 'merged cells'?
The point is, only 40.61% of the sets are "complete", (since, a set that's tagged, timed AND numbered, is complete in my opinion).
edited 12:01 AM EST November 12, 2012
- by Knurek at 3:18 AM EST on November 12, 2012
- I have no idea where you got that 197 sets from.
I'm pretty sure I have everything that was ripped and that's only 142 sets.
- by hcs at 3:48 AM EST on November 12, 2012
- Maybe TUK's Excel count is getting thrown off by multiple artists.
- by Knurek at 5:25 AM EST on November 12, 2012
- Josh W, BTW, if you're still in the mood for ripping, could you take a look at these games?
Bakuretsu Muteki Bangai-O (Treasure game, music by Toshiya Yamanaka and Aki Hata)
Dance Dance Revolution - Disney Dancing Museum (probably uses streams for playback, would be nice to have to complement the PSX rips)
Donald Duck - Goin' Quackers - Ubisoft game, using Rayman 2 engine IIRC, might be an easy rip given that the latter is already done.
Bottom of the 9th, Deadly Arts, International Superstar Soccer '98, International Superstar Soccer 2000, Jikkyou GI Stable, Jikkyou J.League Perfect Strike, Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 4, Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 5, Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 6, Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2000, Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu - Basic Han 2001, Mahjong Master, NBA In the Zone '98, NBA In the Zone '99, NBA In the Zone 2000, NHL Blades of Steel '99, Nagano Winter Olympics '98, Rakuga Kids, Susume! Taisen Puzzle Dama Toukon! Marumata Chou - Konami sport games usually have some great tunes
Puyo Puyo Sun 64, Puyo Puyo 4 - Puyo Puyo Party - Compile games, so both should have nice scores.
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 - nice licensed music in the CD versions, I wonder how N64 compares.
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 11:27 AM EST on November 12, 2012
- I don't think it's multiple artists...
Either way, a lot of sets need fixing :P
- by Lunar at 2:05 PM EST on November 12, 2012
- Hmmm yeah actually I'm interested in checking out all those Konami soundtracks too, they DO usually have amazing tunes. I don't even know if SimCity 64 music is any good, but it's HAL, so I'm open to the possibility that Ando and/or Ishikawa are involved. Welp! Here's hoping JoshW is up for it.
- ... by Yoshinkeru at 2:11 PM EST on November 12, 2012
- (in an innocent voice
...I'm, uh...I'm still waiting for Duck Dodgers (in the 24 1/2 Century)...is that one still feasible?
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 12:11 AM EST on November 13, 2012
- So, um, does anyone actually know why the Ring Shot track of Mario Golf, freezes at 1:47?
- by Josh W at 2:53 AM EST on November 13, 2012
- Simcity64 would be quite hard considering it is for the 64DD, which really can't be emulated. Not impossible, just an hardness level of over 9000.
Regarding the rest... i'll think about it ;)
- by IceMan at 4:21 AM EST on November 13, 2012
- Was wondering if it's possible to double the time from the Turok 2 rip for the tracks that are 3 minutes long. These are long songs to begin with and cutting the tracks off at 3:10 makes me sad. :(
Edit: just discovered this is something you can edit in WinAmp. I feel like a n00b now. :P Of course, some tracks can get a little crashy and have to play them back on Foobar (River of Souls Crashes WinAmp right at the 4:00 mark for some reason)
edited 4:36 AM EST November 13, 2012
- by Josh W at 4:29 AM EST on November 13, 2012
- Um, if the length for all the tracks is 3:10, then that is the default length for tracks with no length tag.
You can tag them to be however long you want, or change the default length in the plugin config
- by IceMan at 4:43 AM EST on November 13, 2012
- Yeah. I had a "find a solution ten seconds after posting about a problem" moment. XD
edited 4:44 AM EST November 13, 2012
- by Josh W at 6:11 AM EST on November 13, 2012
- blah blah blah Bakuretsu Muteki Bangai-O
- by Knurek at 8:02 AM EST on November 13, 2012
- Thank you, although sparse1a.miniusf crashes in_usf for me - it's 12 bytes smaller than the other ones, might this be the cause for this behavior?
- by Lunar at 9:45 AM EST on November 13, 2012
- too bad about 64DD games... :C
sparse1a crashes fb2k too.
sparse0f is rad. has the Toshiya Yamanaka vibe all over it.
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 5:57 PM EST on November 13, 2012
- I remember River of Souls crashing in Winamp as well. As far as I know, most of the songs do have a very simple loop (i.e. they loop normally), Oblivion.
Otherwise, if using the standard "2 loops + 5/10 second fade-out", I think these are the lengths that each track should be (NOT counting fade-out):
01 - Intro - 0:32
02 - Title - 1:36
03 - Port of Adia - 10:06
04 - Totem 1 - 5:10
05 - River of Souls - 9:27
06 - Totem 2 - 2:37
07 - Adon Hub - 1:55
08 - Save Game - 1:04
09 - Death Marshes - 18:50
10 - Sacred Feather - 0:47
11 - Lair of the Blind Ones - 14:10
12 - Blind One Boss - 3:53
13 - Intro to the Hive - 1:26
14 - Hive of the Mantids - 17:20
15 - Mantid/Primagen Boss - 3:02
16 - Oblivion Lair - 0:55
17 - Primagen's Lightship - 10:39
18 - Mother Boss - 2:24
Don't ask about Oblivion. I have my copy of this miniUSF set for 5 hours... and it's still not even a single loop.
I have the MIDI of the song ripped, and from that I know this:
There are 14 tracks, and the lengths of each track (that is the end of the very last note in that track) are:
Track 1 = 3:51:27
Track 2 = 4:15:00
Track 3 = 4:15:08
Track 4 = 3:46:18
Track 5 = 3:47:00
Track 6 = 1:47:04
Track 7 = 3:42:12
Track 8 = 4:10:27
Track 9 = 5:01:09
Track 10 = 5:04:26
Track 11 = 9:12:05
Track 12 = 4:15:22
Track 13 = 6:05:29
Track 14 = 7:11:03
The only inaccurate thing about it, is that the MIDIs are always 120 bpm, and so they're not simple. Imagine a 157 bpm MIDI, sequenced so that it should play at 157 bpm, BUT with a tempo of 120 bpm. It's full of what should be crotchets, notated as something like a triple dotted quaver quintuplet tied with a dotted semiquaver septuplet or something like that. Not to mention, it's hardly going to be exactly 7:11:03 (03 being "SMPTE-frames") ... it could be 7:11:02.675673946 or something.
And another thing, each track might not necessarily loop exactly at that point. There could be a gap after the last note, until it starts looping, and then, each track might not necessarily loop at the Measure 1: Beat 1.
I've never actually found out when this truly loops, that is, when every single part of the song is lined up again.
- by Josh W at 3:55 AM EST on November 14, 2012
- Oops, sparse1a doesn't exist, I forgot to delete that file. You didn't see it
I've reuploaded it, sans sparse1a.
Regarding Turok 2, the Title Screen crashes too at about 4:00. I remember it was a problem with enablefifofull, or something like that. I remember having a fix for that somewhere
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 7:41 PM EST on November 14, 2012
- What about Ring Shot from Mario Golf? That doesn't exactly crash, but for some reason, it just.... stops... even the 'thing' that moves along the timer bar whatsit thingy just stops in the middle. And it's always at around 1:47.
- by strugglepoo at 8:56 PM EST on November 14, 2012
- Speaking of Toshiya Yamanaka.. Sin & Punishment would be awesome to see.
- by Knurek at 1:33 AM EST on November 15, 2012
- This has been ripped by ugetab ages ago.
Sin & Punishment
- by strugglepoo at 6:05 PM EST on November 15, 2012
- Oh ok. I remember when ugetab was looking into it, but I didn't realize it was released under its Japanese title. Thanks!
edited 6:55 PM EST November 15, 2012
- by Lunar at 2:59 PM EST on November 16, 2012
- I think Toshiya Yamanaka must be my biggest musical find this year. Everything I've heard has been magical.
- by Knurek at 3:33 PM EST on November 16, 2012
- <3 Star Cruiser
Did you try his older stuff from Hoot?
Armored Beast WerDragon, Knight Arms, Star Cruiser 2?
- by Lunar at 9:34 AM EST on November 17, 2012
- haven't checked out Armored Beast Wardragon yet, but I have heard the other two, Knight Arms is really good. Also Spindizzy 2! :) I'm itching to hear this, as well ~ http://vgmdb.net/album/35033
Tempted to look into tagging Sin & Punishment and Bangai-O if nobody else is doing it. Don't think there's an OST for Sin & Punishment though... well, at least there's titles.
- by DoctorGerbil at 5:58 PM EST on November 17, 2012
- Been a while since I've checked back, I'm blown away by the activity since my last request. I'd like to thank Josh for being a cool guy ripping Shadows for me, and thanks to everyone else for contributing and posting and keeping this place alive.
- by Josh W at 2:43 AM EST on November 18, 2012
- Fresh sets for the grinder:
Puyo Puyo SUN 64
Puyo Puyo 4
edited 2:44 AM EST November 18, 2012
- by Lunar at 11:56 AM EST on November 18, 2012
- <3 Puyo Puyo
I've tagged Sin & Punishment and Bangai-O but not timed yet. muh lack of autotiming :(
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 8:48 PM EST on November 18, 2012
- Autotiming? Also, how does everyone 'time' most of their rips? I just listen to the song until it sounds like it's looped twice, then right click the file, click the Properties, or whatever, and just either type in the time or if available click the button that automatically enters the 'current' play time of the USF.
- by Patchwork at 11:22 PM EST on November 18, 2012
- @Josh W: <3
I went ahead and tagged/timed Puyo Puyo~n Party, based on Puyo~n's OST. It's a first attempt at tagging a USF, so hopefully I did it right.
Puyo Puyo~n Party (1999)(Compile)(Compile)
There was one song in there that wasn't on the OST, so I kinda assumed it was for the N64 exclusive 4-player mode, though if I'm wrong, I'll fix it.
- by pprabhu at 1:16 AM EST on November 19, 2012
Just wanted to personally say thanks for the Winback rip. Loved that game dating back to the mists of childhood. Rukario asked specifically for said rip because I am a big fan of said tracks. Now I don't have to listen to my hideous MP3s of these; much appreciated!! :)
- by IceMan at 4:09 AM EST on November 19, 2012
- "Don't ask about Oblivion. I have my copy of this miniUSF set for 5 hours... and it's still not even a single loop."
Yeash! O.O I guess I won't be asking that then.
Just wondering now, though, just how up to date is the USF repository page anyway? Everything says it was updated at latest in 2009. Are some of these files actually tagged/timed/etc. and the page is not updated or is what is on that page what is most currently available? If I decide to do some work tagging some of these files, I'd hate to find myself doing work that was already done by someone else already.
- by Lunar at 5:16 AM EST on November 19, 2012
- TheUltimateKoopa: yup, that's the only way to do it with USFs. it isn't difficult usually, just time consuming.
IceMan: good point. I have no idea. I remember I tried to update it a couple of times myself but no-one ever propagated my edits I don't think. if there's any sets there that aren't tagged they've probably remained that way ever since, but it is just a guess.
- by Josh W at 8:34 AM EST on November 19, 2012
- I thought I have ripped Cruis'n Exotica before, though can't find anything to suggest I did...anyway here: Cruis'n Exotica
The Tony Hawk games have some pretty good lo-fi music, and the games' code were almost identical which made it quick 'n easy to rip.
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
edited 8:35 AM EST November 19, 2012
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software