Previous Page | Next Page
- by Benjamin at 10:10 PM EDT on September 14, 2015
- I heard some Korg M1 timpanis in there, so it might be using multiple.
- by baggagelizard at 1:20 AM EDT on September 15, 2015
- keep in mind that many newer devices often have older waveforms from previous products
- by Enclave123 at 1:17 PM EDT on September 17, 2015
- I got a Korg M1 VST actually.
- by bocaj517 at 11:00 AM EDT on September 20, 2015
- A bit of a random find but the music in the snes version of Bubsy in Claw's Encounters of the Furred Kind consists entirely of sc-55 samples.
Synth Bass 1
Standard Kit Electric Snare
Standard Kit Acoustic Kick
Standard Kit Cabasa (I think)
Acoustic Grand Piano
- by RB at 8:02 PM EDT on September 22, 2015
- Nintendo licensed a Roland GM sound set that was offered to SNES developers, so many early games have SC55 sounds, notably Castlevania IV.
- by bocaj517 at 1:27 AM EDT on September 23, 2015
- That explains a lot, where'd you find that out.
- by peronmls at 1:19 PM EDT on September 23, 2015
How do you know this???
- by RB at 1:26 PM EDT on September 23, 2015
- Because I was a commercial dev back then (still am). I think the Roland availability is briefly mentioned in the official SNES dev manuals.
edited 1:27 PM EDT September 23, 2015
- by peronmls at 1:33 PM EDT on September 23, 2015
- @RB dev for who?
- by punk7890-2 at 2:12 PM EDT on September 23, 2015
- That would make sense. I've heard a lot of SC-88 sounds on N64 games also (Aero Fighters Assault, Flying Dragon, Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2). They are all consistently made of SC-88 samples (Flying Dragon was all SC-55 though).
edited 2:13 PM EDT September 23, 2015
- by Master_E at 3:38 PM EDT on September 23, 2015
- ...Mind sharing us that set, RB?
I mean, it's not like they're gonna be using it any time soon! And it's just a bunch of compressed samples that the public could get from Roland devices! These are just special BECAUSE of their compression and the artifacts it leaves. Or at least their value comes from their sentiment...
- by Enclave123 at 11:49 PM EDT on September 23, 2015
- Hmm one of you guys have a sample Dangan Ronpa before, i know the 8 bit sample is on the M1, but there was a percussion sample i heard that sound before, really sounded familiar
edited 1:13 AM EDT September 24, 2015
- by RB at 7:01 AM EDT on September 24, 2015
- Unfortunately I don't have that sample set. You didn't get it automatically, you had to request it from Nintendo. And the composer we used made his own samples so we never did.
- by Master_E at 6:13 PM EDT on September 28, 2015
- Shogo Sakai told me personally that he used an SC-8850, not SC-88Pro, during his "turn of the century" work.
He also told me that he's the one playing Guitar/Ukulele in his more recent works.
edited 6:15 PM EDT September 28, 2015
- by baggagelizard at 9:02 PM EDT on September 28, 2015
- @Master E ooh, interesting! Cool to hear that.
Also, I noticed that there appears to be a bunch of instrument samples in the N64 SDK, though I'm not sure if they've been used in any game.
The Gamecube SDK apparently seems to just have gm.dls in it, bizarrely..
- by dj4uk6cjm at 10:00 PM EDT on September 28, 2015
- How to get the samples from both the N64 and GC SDK? How do you even rip them?? Extremely interested if anyone knows.
- by baggagelizard at 10:13 PM EDT on September 28, 2015
- google is your friend. n64 has aiff files, along with tbl/ctl files.
- by bocaj517 at 1:54 AM EDT on September 29, 2015
- Can anyone look into the Mario Kart DS samples? Thanks in advance.
- by dj4uk6cjm at 9:35 AM EDT on September 29, 2015
- Hmm couldn't really find anything related to samples, care to share a link? Thanks.
- by Enclave123 at 11:51 AM EDT on October 5, 2015
- I heard that Metal Gear Solid the PS1 game, actually used Roland Jv1080 presets from the orchestral expansion board.
This is a surprised there a preset in the orchestral board that is called either Perc 1 or Perc 2.
I heard a lot of familiar sounding presets from that game and yet it my personal favorite of the series.
- by Enclave123 at 5:00 PM EDT on October 5, 2015
- I don't often talk about PS1 musical equipmment very much but there is some PS1 games that use samples and synthesized music.
I always found it kind of underrated when it comes to music and yet there is some games that use live orchestras like Medal of Honor.
- by baggagelizard at 11:46 AM EDT on October 7, 2015
- I just bizarrely found Malon's Singing Voice in IK Multimedia's Sonik Synth 2. Must have been sourced from a sample cd?
- by dj4uk6cjm at 11:52 AM EDT on October 7, 2015
- Are malons voice from both OoT and TP the same as in the same sample? Because the one in TP sounds of different quality, been wondering about that for a while now.
- by baggagelizard at 12:57 PM EDT on October 7, 2015
- I'm not sure. here is the sample I found, converted to soundfont. The guitar is from an OoT soundfont. It's clearly the same sample, but it doesn't sound quite the same as it is in the game.
- by punk7890-2 at 1:53 PM EDT on October 7, 2015
- @Enclave123 I also found that Perfect Dark used a dance expansion board for the JV1080. Used a ton in that game.
@baggagelizard Nice find! What is the orginal sample name? I'll add it to my list if you don't mind. The reason that it doesn't sound the same is that OoT uses a custom vibrato rate in it's sequence files, something that cannot be translated to sf2 format. Also, the guitar used in OoT/MM can be found on these CDs:
Best Service Advanced Media Trax: Modern Composer - NYLON STRING / Roland Rhythm Section - GTR:Nylon String. I believe the sample first appeared in a SC-88.
edited 1:53 PM EDT October 7, 2015
- by peronmls at 4:12 PM EDT on October 7, 2015
- The malon voice sample already has vibrato in the game sample. The game doesn't do it.
- by punk7890-2 at 5:59 PM EDT on October 7, 2015
- It sounds like part of the loop that does it.
Coincidentally, I found yet another library that has those OoT guitars in it Akai Sound Library Vol 2
- by Enclave123 at 12:59 AM EDT on October 8, 2015
- @punk7890-2 Interesting! there a lot of boards i might as well collect them when i get my Jv1080.
I have to found a demo of it through!
- by Enclave123 at 1:16 AM EDT on October 8, 2015
- I heard this sound from a Konami intro in MGS.
edited 1:43 AM EDT October 8, 2015
- by punk7890-2 at 1:57 AM EDT on October 8, 2015
- I can't seem to find a demo of it anymore :/ It was definitely on one of those SR-JV80 boards though. I would consider getting a JV1010 instead. It contains all sounds from a JV1080, 2080 + the sounds from the Season expansion board.
- by dj4uk6cjm at 12:02 PM EDT on October 8, 2015
- Where do the samples used in Glover 64 come from? Soundtrack here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3A95E3C5DBB0B521 for a listen, btw does anyone know if this game uses midis or not? Thanks.
- by Enclave123 at 4:07 PM EDT on October 8, 2015
- Kind of sound like Jv80 samples, since i heard the rock organ.
- by Enclave123 at 4:12 PM EDT on October 8, 2015
- Well the rock organ is a general midi preset from the jv1080 i think.
- by punk7890-2 at 4:44 PM EDT on October 8, 2015
- Probably some JV1080 in there, yeah. I'm pretty sure I heard its timpani also. The game uses it's own sequence format that cannot be converted to midi.
Also, I've heard this sample in a ton of music back in the day. This is the raw sample of it but I believe it originated on a SC-88.
edited 4:56 PM EDT October 8, 2015
- by Enclave123 at 5:03 PM EDT on October 8, 2015
- @punk7890-2 That sound was every where like Killer Instinct.
- by dj4uk6cjm at 8:47 PM EDT on October 8, 2015
- G64 does use a sequence file for example found in the documentation of the game here http://origami64.net/showthread.php?tid=148 its a .seq file extension so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out how to extract the midi data from the game like OoT and MM, also I did rip the contents from G64 using a rom decompression software and all it ripped was some bin files though so nothing too helpful. Hopefully someone with more knowledge and experience on the format can take an in-depth look into it.
edited 8:48 PM EDT October 8, 2015
- by punk7890-2 at 9:09 PM EDT on October 8, 2015
- If you can upload a sequence I can at least see what type of sequence it is.
- by dj4uk6cjm at 9:43 PM EDT on October 8, 2015
- Sure, here are some notes from whoever was ASM hacking the Glover 64 (U) rom and a sequence file from the rom itself https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/QHLI11iNWQT%2F7MlnXFZCkQ. It was just one sequence found in the folder but its somehow related to the game.
- by Enclave123 at 9:50 PM EDT on October 8, 2015
- I got wonderful news, i am getting a roland jv 2080 from someone.
- by hcs at 10:12 PM EDT on October 8, 2015
- IPFS mirrors for dj4uk6cjm's links:
- by dj4uk6cjm at 10:34 PM EDT on October 8, 2015
- Come to think of it, did the ps1 version of Glover ever use sequences? I think there is a psf rip on josh site but I don't have time to check, would be awesome if it supported the vab format or something.
- by punk7890-2 at 11:25 PM EDT on October 8, 2015
- That sequence is the standard Nintendo 64 format. It should be supported by N64miditool. If not, you could try throwing those extracted sequences in VGMtrans (n64 one).
edited 11:25 PM EDT October 8, 2015
- by dj4uk6cjm at 12:48 PM EDT on October 9, 2015
- Unfortunately none of those two work on this type of sequence, dunno what to do next except wait until someone deciphers it more I guess.
- by icecream at 10:15 AM EDT on October 13, 2015
- Since I'm the only one who seems to have noticed, the "Alice's Dream" preset in Stylus RMX (sorry this was initially removed from the comment) is used in both Pokemon X and Y (Friend Safari) and Mario and Luigi: Dream Team (Dreamy Sandstorm).
edited 10:28 AM EDT October 13, 2015
edited 3:39 PM EDT October 13, 2015
- by Benjamin at 3:06 PM EDT on October 13, 2015
- Preset for what soundfont? I can't find any info.
EDIT: NVM, that seems to be Stylus RMX. Mario and Luigi: Dream Team seems to use some Stylus RMX sounds (along with Spectrasonics Omnisphere for its synth sounds). I also heard "Sonar" and "Paulo" and "Deepknee" in Dreambeets, Nightmare Lullaby, and Dreamy Somnom Labyrinth respectively. I think I might've heard some Apple Logic Pro in there too, though there could be a few songs that use other sounds.
edited 3:25 PM EDT October 13, 2015
- by icecream at 3:34 PM EDT on October 13, 2015
- Yeah it's Stylus RMX, I edited my comment so many times I took it out and forgot to put it back in, sorry about that :P
But yeah, it's the same preset in both songs.
edited 3:36 PM EDT October 13, 2015
- by icecream at 10:38 PM EDT on October 14, 2015
- Also Wonder Trade in the gen 6 Pokemon games uses the "Floating" preset (specifically Combo 2) from Stylus RMX.
- by Master_E at 12:06 AM EDT on October 21, 2015
- Since this thread is to good to let slide off the front page, might as well give you guys something to look up.
Any ideas on what Go Ichinose used for Gen 4 of Pokemon?
The orchestral sounds, primarily the woodwinds, used in HG/SS were sublime. And that Overdriven Guitar has a certain character to it that I would like to hear without those silly "echos" used during the looping of the samples.
- by rebooter23 at 7:27 AM EDT on October 21, 2015
- In the new Zelda Triforce Heroes we hear a lot Spectrasonics Omnisphere Choirs
- by punk7890-2 at 2:26 PM EDT on October 21, 2015
- @Master_E Post a YouTube link of the tracks in question and I'll have a listen sometime.
There is also some East West Symphonic Orchestra in there. Specifically I hear a lot of it's timpani's.
edited 2:26 PM EDT October 21, 2015
- by Master_E at 12:54 AM EDT on October 22, 2015
Always eager to help me out, huh? Boy, where do I start?
Instruments that pique my interest from Gen 4 include...
The Synth Bass from Battle! Trainer (DPPlat) (Ichinose really liked it too. One of the few instruments that was unchanged during his transition to new instruments in the Gen 2 remakes onwards)
The aforementioned Overdriven Guitar, best showcased in Cool Contest (Plat) (Mostly preserved across the DS games, but changed slightly staring with Black & White)
And this one Oboe I can't bother pinpointing in the HG/SS soundtrack. Though, as I said pretty much all the woodwinds were good, getting a source for any of 'em would probably be a great lead on the rest. Have a playlist.
- by MetalKnick at 1:47 AM EDT on October 22, 2015
- I'm pretty sure the Synth Bass is from the SC-88 as it sounds exactly like the Synth Bass 1 preset on Hyper Canvas.
I'm trying to put it on the midi right now to check, but it's hard to find it when they're all named 4 digit numbers, like 0003 and such.
- by starerik at 7:09 AM EDT on October 22, 2015
- Yeah, that bass is definitely from HC. Nostalgia.
- by punk7890-2 at 1:54 PM EDT on October 22, 2015
- Yeah that Synth Bass is from a SC-88. The timpani is from a SC-55.
The second song link contains a Slap Bass and a Overdriven Guitar (not fully sure, sounds like a slightly different iteration of it) and a Snare from a SC-88 as well.
I've heard another different timpani as well that I've heard but can't pinpoint what library it comes from.
- by MetalKnick at 2:49 AM EDT on October 25, 2015
- Speaking of that Snare from the Power preset of SC-88, is that used in Mario Kart 8's Rainbow Road?
- by punk7890-2 at 3:00 PM EDT on October 25, 2015
- Seems like it.
- by Enclave123 at 4:16 PM EDT on October 25, 2015
- I found a familiar sound in synthmania, i heard this sound from a game before not sure why.
- by Benjamin at 5:28 PM EDT on October 25, 2015
- Speaking of Mario Kart, does anyone know what Double Dash, DS, and 7 (besides Apple Logic) use?
- by alimu at 2:03 AM EDT on October 26, 2015
The guitars are probably from EWQL Goliath, since the BW2 guitars are definitely from there. Here's a video:
Listen to 26:23
- by Master_E at 3:55 PM EDT on October 26, 2015
I think you're onto something here.
From a passing glance, I've found similarities to instruments in not just Pokemon, but in several games, in the acoustic guitars (as you mentioned), Slap Bass 1, Acoustic Bass, maybe Fat Rock Pick, Blues Crunch VS, maybe Grunge SUS4, maybe Les Paul Lead, likely Overdriven GTR, and maybe Recifier Pwr Chrds.
Some research with more talented/dedicated ears would likely yield results from this suggestion.
- by Master_E at 3:57 PM EDT on October 26, 2015
Ye olde Roland "doo"s, I see?
Yeah, the particular sound of the ones you just linked sound sorta familiar. Super Mario Sunshine maybe?
- by Benjamin at 4:03 PM EDT on October 26, 2015
- I heard the doos in Roland Fantom and I recall somebody saying that that Sunshine used that.
- by alimu at 5:24 PM EDT on October 26, 2015
I may help, since I myself glanced through the video and found this! I'll look into it in detail. Also, as you may know, Goliath is not the only EWQL guitar VST. So Ministry of Rock may also have samples from games.
- by Enclave123 at 5:28 PM EDT on October 26, 2015
- The doos were used in a intro from Metal Gear Solid.
- by bocaj517 at 1:19 AM EDT on October 27, 2015
- I found a patch from the JV-1010 used in Mother 3 for the battle theme MROB-6270M
Mother 3 Version
- by Enclave123 at 8:37 PM EDT on October 27, 2015
- It does sound a like.
- by baggagelizard at 10:28 PM EDT on October 27, 2015
- Mother 3 uses alot of JV-1080 patches, though I'm not sure if any of those patches are in the SC-8850 or 8820. The same with Fantom. People with ipads, start going through the SC-8820 map of Sound Canvas ios!
- by Master_E at 9:57 PM EDT on October 28, 2015
- As stated earlier, Shogo said he had an SC-8850.
So that's likely what he used.
- by bocaj517 at 12:28 AM EDT on October 29, 2015
- Apparently the JV-1010 was a borrowed JV-2080 patch. Although it is not unlikely that it made it onto the Sound Canvas line or in the case of Mother 3, onto the SC-8850.
edited 12:28 AM EDT October 29, 2015
- by alexnaveira at 3:06 PM EST on November 1, 2015
- Tsukasa Tawada, the composer for Pokemon Colosseum, sampled a lot of Halion's GM Library for the music, and Roland's Orchestral VST for XD: Gale of Darkness. In the Main Menu theme of Colosseum, Halion's GM Muted Guitar, bass, drums, strings, and piano can be heard along with an organ. Unsure of where the other instruments come from.
Does anyone know where the signature Mario Kart Double Dash whistle comes from? The ones in songs like Circuit Theme, it was also used in Onett SSB4 by Asuka Hayazaki.
- by Enclave123 at 3:38 PM EST on November 1, 2015
- Ain't there some samples reused from the roland orchestral VST?
- by Enclave123 at 3:42 PM EST on November 1, 2015
- I heard full strings was reused from a SC 8850 strings patch.
- by alexnaveira at 8:01 PM EST on November 1, 2015
- For Colosseum? Could be - Tawada is very fond of Roland products from what I see. Hyper Canvas might have something then. Roland's Edirol Orchestra was used in Pokemon XD, but not Colosseum (audio limitations of the latter), in themes like Battle! Cipher Admin among others
- by icecream at 9:50 PM EST on November 1, 2015
- I think I hear Stylus RMX's "Bossa Love" preset in "Sunny Driftwood Shore" in Mario and Luigi Dream Team. Can anyone confirm?
- by Benjamin at 10:01 PM EST on November 1, 2015
- It is Bossa Love, yeah. I also heard it in the Pi'illo Blimport theme.
edited 10:01 PM EST November 1, 2015
- by alexnaveira at 10:12 PM EST on November 1, 2015
Here's my album on Pokemon's instruments from B2/W2 - OR/AS, and Colosseum and XD as well. I thought I'd share mine and a few others' findings here since it'd fit.
I must note that I'm still not sure if MOTIF is used for Colosseum/XD. Likely not. XD appears to use Cinematic Strings, and a lot of Colosseum's sounds are from Halion and E-MU Proteus.
Hitomi Sato is often a user of ETHNO WORLD. DP sounds are from Roland's SC-?? (I know the sounds are in Hyper Canvas and someone mentioned it a while back)
- by alexnaveira at 10:13 PM EST on November 1, 2015
- The third picture is just my analysis of those tracks in particular from X/Y, let me know if you have any edits to make and correct me on! I'd love to have more knowledge on GameFreak's tools, especially Tawada's Colosseum/XD VST
edited 10:14 PM EST November 1, 2015
- by alexnaveira at 10:27 PM EST on November 1, 2015
- Sorry for spam,
Stylus RMX's "Find the Exit" preset is used in ORAS Rayquaza Battle theme
Stylus RMX's "Tower Zero" is used in two themes, "Oceanic Museum" and "Explosive Situation! Red or Blue?"
"Two Speeder" has been used in 3 tracks in Generation 6, one being Minako Adachi's "Dark Skies" in XY, then Anistar City of the same game and composer, and Mt. Pyre from ORAS... of the same person.
Stylus's "Eclipse" loop was used in ORAS's Team Magma / Aqua Hideout theme.
Addictive Drums was used in the ORAS trainer and Elite 4 battle themes, along with XY's trainer, and wild battles.
Addictive Drums was also used in a number of XY overworld themes, and ORAS, including Slateport City and Battle Resort. Since Kontakt is usually common with AD in Shota Kageyama's music, I might as well mention his "signature" sforzando brass from Kontakt's factory library which was used in themes like ORAS wild battle, XY Route 2, ORAS trainer battle, ORAS battle resort, XY Gym Leader Victory, etc.
In Go Ichinose's game "Sotiri Horse", Addictive Drums is of frequent use along with MAGiX Independence (formerly Yellow Tools) for pop brass and saxes. EWQL Symphonic Orchestra Gold is used quite a lot by him (from what we can see in Sotiri Horse, and the B2W2 title screen which was streamed audio composed by Ichinose).
Hitomi Sato is a user of MAGiX Independence, in themes like XY Geosenge Town, it's acoustic Spanish guitar preset can be heard with EWQLSO's oboe. She also used Hollywood Orchestra/Woodwinds as evidenced by XY Courmine City's saxophone.
Ichinose and Sato are very frequent users of Stylus RMX. For example, B2W2 Hoenn Gym Leader battle is Stylus's loop "Yellow Funk". B2W2's electric guitar is from HALion 3 if I'm not mistaken, and the PWT theme has a loop from Stylus. And Colress's battle theme. There are a lot, I'll have a list done soon.
XY Team Flare Battle's lead synth is from Halion 5/SE 2, labeled "Pinched Typanium" or something like that. I don't have the Cubase demo anymore...
Shota Kageyama uses a lot of AD and Kontakt, but also Vienna Symphonic Library, specifically Special Editions 1 ~ 3.
Still on the lookout for the full set of XD instruments, but as the pictures above state, Edirol Orchestra is used and Kontakt Factory Library along with Stylus and Omnisphere by Spectratronics. Halion's synths were also used with recycled Colosseum instruments.
- by icecream at 10:42 PM EST on November 1, 2015
- :O ALEX! You're here?! What's good, dude!
EDIT: Dammit, I knew Rayquaza's theme used "Find the Exit", I just didn't know it was playing at a snail's pace :P
edited 11:07 PM EST November 1, 2015
- by alexnaveira at 11:05 PM EST on November 1, 2015
hahah hey, really enjoying this entire thread so far, can't wait to read through it, lots of good minds and ears here
- by icecream at 11:14 PM EST on November 1, 2015
- Yeah this thread is awesome, if it wasn't obvious already it's recordreader. Nice to see you here :D
Ahem, anyways back on topic: I mentioned earlier that Wonder Trade in gen 6 uses the Floating preset from Stylus RMX, though maybe saying it was combo 2 was a lie as it now sounds different to me. It is definitely Floating though, but it's beyond me what parts of the preset they used in the song.
- by alexnaveira at 11:15 PM EST on November 1, 2015
- I was pretty surprised at Rayquazas battle using a drum loop of all things for the heavy toms since I expected it to be some custom made expensive EWQL drum package Hahah I'm still on the lookout for that magma aqua grunt loop though
- by alexnaveira at 11:19 PM EST on November 1, 2015
- Yup its Floating indeed. I looked through this thread and was surprised to see that even Addictive Drums was sampled for B2W2. Neat stuff. Also the Particles drum loop is used in XY Gate and ORAS Countdown to Destruction. It'll be cool if the main series uses any loops from Gale of Darkness since it was used there too
- by icecream at 9:58 AM EST on November 2, 2015
- Now that you're active on this site, maybe I won't have to send you anymore YouTube PM's :P
Anyway, does anyone know where the brass instrument used in the beginning of the OR/AS title theme comes from? I think it's from Vienna Symphonic Library but I want to make sure before I continue checking it. It doesn't sound like anything in Kontakt so I'm not sure if it's in there.
edited 9:59 AM EST November 2, 2015
- by baggagelizard at 2:46 PM EST on November 2, 2015
- I got an ipad and soundcanvas for ios. Many things in there, such as the piano in mother 3 (from the SC-8820 map) as well as all the sounds from other soundcanvases. Need to figure out how to use it with PC. Yet to find many JV sounds in there.
- by alexnaveira at 7:47 PM EST on November 2, 2015
Hahah sure thing but feel free to message me on YT if I'm not here
I think it's a mix of Kontakt and VSL, or VSL and EWQLSO. EQ is also very important, I think that Cubase's EQ has some say in some mixing
- by alexnaveira at 8:21 PM EST on November 2, 2015
- Found the XY WCS hidden battle theme's opening trumpets in Hollywood Orchestra Brass Diamond, labeled "triple perf. trumpet"
- by Master_E at 12:07 AM EST on November 3, 2015
Soneek, furrybob, and Nisto have been poking at the MusyX format for a while now. I'm sure that if you ask they'll fork over all the sounds in XD for ya. As for Colosseum, all the samples have actually been dumped elsewhere on this board.
- by alexnaveira at 11:47 PM EST on November 3, 2015
- @Master E
Thanks for the lead man, I might as well post this here, its a link to a forum post on the boards that contains soneek's MIDI rips from some NGC games, including Pokemon Colosseum. I've been looking for these for ever!
Last comment at the bottom of the page by soneek
- by Enclave123 at 6:23 PM EST on November 4, 2015
- I have to be honest, i really need to find those banjo kazooie instruments that i haven't find a source yet.
Like the strings and trumpet sound
- by Enclave123 at 2:06 AM EST on November 5, 2015
- I might ask Grant Kirkhope about it, since he answer my question about the sync wave sound that was used in goldeneye.
- by Enclave123 at 10:12 AM EST on November 5, 2015
- Also the trumpet sound he used was from a Emu Proteus FX.
But i will actually found it
- by Enclave123 at 10:23 AM EST on November 5, 2015
- This sounds really familiar, i believe the FX reused a lot of samples from the Proteus 1 and 2.
- by Enclave123 at 10:24 AM EST on November 5, 2015
- Also i got more info from Grant the strings he used from Banjo Kazooie and Donkey Kong 64 was used from a Jv1080.
It called VlnVlaClBs
- by Enclave123 at 10:40 AM EST on November 5, 2015
- I hope my info helps.
- by Enclave123 at 10:51 AM EST on November 5, 2015
- The digi pad sample i mention is call the vanishing in the jv1080.
I mention it long ago
- by Enclave123 at 11:13 AM EST on November 5, 2015
- The Raggatronic sample was reused in the jv1080 by the way since i have seen a demo if it.
- by punk7890-2 at 3:30 PM EST on November 5, 2015
- I feel like I should have VlnVlaClBs somewhere in my Roland Sxx collection, but I cannot find it. I did manage to find the Roland SC-88 pizzicato's in original quality though.
edited 3:31 PM EST November 5, 2015
- by Enclave123 at 5:22 PM EST on November 5, 2015
- Interesting! where did you get it?
- by Enclave123 at 6:10 PM EST on November 5, 2015
- Also this flue sound, is like from Banjo Kazooie.
and theses as remind me of it too.
edited 6:15 PM EST November 5, 2015
edited 6:15 PM EST November 5, 2015
edited 6:17 PM EST November 5, 2015
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software