- xxx.joshw.info Music Archive thread of awesome by Knurek at 3:43 PM EST on November 20, 2012
- Here is the current status of all Music Archives.
PC Streamed Music Archive Status: Went live on 2013.03.29.
Amiga Music Archive Status: On hiatus for the time being
FM Towns Music Archive Status: Mostly Redbook Audio, I think everything that has been dumped has been ripped.
Hoot Music Archive Status: Updated last week to bring the arcade roms up to current M1 standards, removed console/portable games. Still have loads of PC, japanese and arcade games to add.
S98 Music Archive Status: No new rips in last few years
MSX Music Archive Status: Might see some new MSX rips in the future
NES Music Archive Status: Updated on 2012.11.06 with YYYY-MM-DD release date scheme.
SNES Music Archive Status: Up to date with SNESMusic.org, has quite a number of additional sets (untagged sets from SNESMusic.org wiki, SNSF rips, MP3 recordings of games undumpable to SPC)
Nintendo64 Music Archive Status: Went live on 2012.11.20.
GameCube Music Archive Status: Went live on 2012.11.18.
Nintendo Wii Music Archive Status: Went live on 2013.02.14.
Nintendo Wii U Music Archive Status: Went live on 20163.01.13.
Master System Music Archive Status: See MSX entry.
Genesis/SegaCD Music Archive Status: Status: Updated on 2012.11.10 with dissident93 composer fixes.
Saturn Music Archive Status: 150+ GB of Saturn disc images to rip, expect big update soon
Dreamcast Music Archive Status: Updated on 2012.11.05.
PC Engine Music Archive Status: Updated on 2012.11.20
Neo Geo CD Music Archive Status: Complete, unless a new prototype surfaces
PlayStation Music Archive Status: In the process of massive reorganization. Details TBA
PlayStation 2 Music Archive Status: Went live on 2012.12.08.
PlayStation 3 Music Archive Status: Went live on 2013.03.11.
XBox Music Archive Status: Went live on 2012.11.30.
XBox360 Music Archive Status: Went live on 2013.02.24.
3DO Music Archive Status: Went live on 2012.12.16.
Game Boy Music Archive Status: On hiatus. See portable music history thread.
Game Boy Advance Music Archive Status: See above.
Nintendo DS Music Archive Status: See above.
Nintendo 3DS Music Archive Status: See above.
Game Gear Music Archive Status: See above.
WonderSwan Music Archive Status: See above.
PSP Music Archive Status: Went live on 2012.12.23.
PSVita Music Archive Status: Went live on 2016.xx.xx.
Let me know if you have any questions.
edited 4:24 AM EDT April 15, 2013
edited 3:20 AM EST January 14, 2017
- by Knurek at 3:46 PM EST on November 20, 2012
- Nintendo64 Music Archive update 2012.11.20:
Bakuretsu Muteki Bangai-O (1999-09-03)(Treasure)(ESP) - tagged/timed by BlitzLunar
Star Fox 64 [Lylat Wars] (1997-04-27)(Nintendo EAD)(Nintendo) - song specific composer credits
Tsumi to Batsu - Hoshi no Keishousha (2000-11-21)(Treasure)(Nintendo) - tagged/timed by BlitzLunar
Wetrix (1998-06-16)(Zed Two)(Ocean) - timed by BlitzLunar
Custom Robo (1999-12-08)(Noise)(Nintendo) - tagged by BlitzLunar
Custom Robo V2 [ut] (2000-11-10)(Noise)(Nintendo) - tagged by BlitzLunar
edited 4:21 PM EST November 20, 2012
- by Knurek at 6:32 PM EST on November 20, 2012
- PC Engine Music Archive update 2012.11.20
Adventure Quiz - Capcom World & Hatena no Daibouken (TCD)(1992-06-19)(Capcom)(Alfa System)(Hudson)
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (TCD)(1994-08-05)(Banpresto)
Blood Gear (TCD)(1994-10-28)(Westone)(Hudson)
Columns (1991-03-29)(Sega)(Laser Soft)(Laser Soft)
Cyber Knight (1990-10-12)(Compile, Group SNE)(Tonkin House)
Exile [Exile - Toki no Hazama he] (TCD)(1991-03-29)(Riot)(Reno)
F1 Circus '91 - World Championship (1991-07-12)(-)(Nichibutsu)
F1 Circus '92 - The Speed of Sound (1992-12-18)(-)(Nichibutsu)
Fiend Hunter (TCD)(1993-04-16)(Right Stuff)
Fire Pro Wrestling 3 - Legend Bout (1992-11-13)(-)(Human)
Formation Soccer on J.League (1994-01-15)(Human, Opensystem)(Human)
Fushigi no Umi no Nadia (TCD)(1993-01-29)(Hudson)
Gensou Tairiku Aurelia (TCD)(1993-02-26)(Winkysoft)(Taito)
Ginga Ojousama Densetsu Yuna (TCD)(1992-10-23)(Will)(Hudson)
Inoue Mami - Kono Hoshi ni Tatta Hitori no Kimi (TCD)(1992-12-25)(Hudson)
Laplace no Ma (TCD)(1993-03-30)(HummingBird)(Human)
Legion (TCD)(1990-09-21)(Telenet Japan)(Reno)
Mitsubachi Gakuen (TCD)(1990-09-14)(Hudson)
Mizubaku Daibouken (1992-01-17)(-)(Taito)
Nekketsu Koukou Dodgeball-bu - PC Soccer-hen (1992-04-03)(Technos Japan)(KID)(Naxat)
Ninja Ryukenden (1992-01-24)(Tecmo)(Hudson)
Parasol Stars - The Story of Bubble Bobble III (1991-02-15)(Taito)
Sol Bianca (TCD)(1990-06-29)(-)(Masaya)
Urusei Yatsura - Stay With You (TCD)(1990-06-29)(-)(Hudson)
World Class Baseball [Power League] (1988-06-24)(Hudson)
Xak I+II (TCD)(1992-12-25)(Microcabin)(Riot)(Riot)
Zero4 Champ (1991-03-08)(-)(Media Rings)
That's it, all files are currently ripped are timed.
- by iloveyou at 7:11 PM EST on November 20, 2012
- xxx.joshw.info Music Archive thread of awesome !!
- by fridgey at 11:21 PM EST on November 20, 2012
- Ahhh, thank you for the list.
- by Sir-Sabin at 2:36 AM EST on November 21, 2012
- i added tags to Chocobo to Mahou no Ehon - Majo to Shoujo to 5-Nin no Yuusha (2008-12-11)(h.a.n.d.)(Square Enix). can you please add it to the site?
edited 2:37 AM EST November 21, 2012
- by hcs at 8:15 AM EST on November 21, 2012
(I've gone and added the USF link to "USF Central", fwiw)
edited 8:46 AM EST November 21, 2012
- by Knurek at 9:18 AM EST on November 21, 2012
- hcs, BTW, is there a way to make just the first post in the topic editable indefinitely? I don't want it to have inaccurate information, and there are still some new Music Archives planned.
- by Knurek at 11:46 AM EST on November 21, 2012
- Nintendo DS Music Archive update 2012.11.21:
Chocobo to Mahou no Ehon - Majo to Shoujo to 5-Nin no Yuusha (2008-12-11)(h.a.n.d.)(Square Enix) - rerip to the new format, tags by Sir-Sabin
- by hcs at 9:15 PM EST on November 21, 2012
- There is no such function now, I'll see if I can do something easily.
- by Knurek at 3:48 PM EST on November 22, 2012
- PC Engine Music Archive update 2012.11.22
Princess Maker 1 (TCD)(1995-01-03)(Gainax)(NEC Interchannel)(NEC)
Princess Maker 2 (TCD)(1995-06-16)(Gainax)(NEC Interchannel)(NEC)
Added sequenced music tracks ripped by 2ch-H
And three more, tagged by Sonic of 8!
Cratermaze [Doraemon - Meikyuu Daisakusen] (1989-10-31)(Nichibutsu)(Hudson)(Hudson)
Pro Yakyuu World Stadium (1988-05-20)(-)(Namco)
Pro Yakyuu World Stadium '91 (1991-03-21)(-)(Namco)
edited 7:17 PM EST November 22, 2012
- by Knurek at 4:54 PM EST on November 23, 2012
- Dreamcast Music Archive update 2012.11.23
I've been trying to rip this game at least since 2009, finally managed to get all tracks (minus one from the OST, it seems) to work. Please enjoy this fully tagged set:
Time Stalkers [Climax Landers] (1999-09-15)(Climax)(Sega)
Nintendo 64 Music Archive update 2012.11.23
Three new rips from Josh W:
Army Men - Sarge's Heroes [ut] (1999-09-29)(3DO)
Army Men - Sarge's Heroes 2 [ut] (2000-09-26)(3DO)
Destruction Derby 64 [ut] (1999-10-02)(Looking Glass)(THQ)
- by Dais! at 7:21 AM EST on November 24, 2012
- oh man, all this effort and Time Stalkers on top. Thanks.
- by iloveyou at 8:08 AM EST on November 24, 2012
- Time Stalkers!
Thank you! :)
- by Knurek at 11:58 AM EST on November 25, 2012
- Nintendo 64 Music Archive update 2012.11.25
New rips from Josh W:
Micro Machines 64 Turbo [ut] (1999-03-24)(Codemasters)(Midway)
Super Robot Taisen 64 [ut] (1999-10-29)(Banpresto)
Super Robot Spirits [ut] (1998-07-17)(Vertex)(Banpresto)
WCW vs. nWo Revenge [ut] (1998-11-30)(AKI)(THQ)
And three more, tagged and timed by strugglepoo
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater [Tony Hawk's Skateboarding] (2000-02-29)(Neversoft)(Edge of Reality)(Activision)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (2001-08-21)(Neversoft)(Edge of Reality)(Activision)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (2002-08-20)(Neversoft)(Edge of Reality)(Activision)
edited 5:05 PM EST November 25, 2012
- by Lunar at 5:39 PM EST on November 26, 2012
- just wondering, is there no Playstation 2 directory?
- by Knurek at 6:20 PM EST on November 26, 2012
- There's no space on the server for PS2 unfortunately, my collection takes about 300 GB uncompressed, and I sure as hell don't have everything that has been ripped.
Sequenced stuff is available on Lawrence's mirror, don't see the sense in hosting just that.
- by Josh W at 2:23 AM EST on November 27, 2012
- There's no space on the server for PS2 unfortunately
...i'll have to do something about that
- by Knurek at 2:28 AM EST on November 27, 2012
- If you factor in the stuff I'm currently uploading, plus few dozen GBs of new PlayStation and Saturn rips to go, yeah, the amount currently available won't be enough - unless the PS2 streams compress with more than 60% ratio (and IIRC they do not).
- by Josh W at 2:32 AM EST on November 27, 2012
- How much space do you think we would need for everything?
- by Knurek at 8:39 AM EST on November 27, 2012
- Let me check...
Systems not yet hosted:
Nintendo WII: 72GB
Playstation 2: 308GB
Playstation 3: 103GB
Add to that... I guess around 50GB for new Saturn/Nintendo DS sets. Also, note that neither of these is final, so they will probably get much larger in the future. Plus some space for 3DS/Vita/NewGen consoles if they ever get hacked properly.
Josh W, did you change something on the server? I'm getting different fingerprint notification, and also, it seems I don't have rw operation permissions for the hes folder, probably more...
More specifically, I can't update Operation Wolf (1990-08-31)(Taito)(NEC Avenue) from the hes/o/ folder
edited 9:02 AM EST November 27, 2012
- by Josh W at 9:38 AM EST on November 27, 2012
I swapped the server with my other server, so it should have plenty more space now (~900Gb free + 500gb unallocated)
A few of the directories permissions were messed up, but they should be good now
edited 9:45 AM EST November 27, 2012
- by Knurek at 9:48 AM EST on November 27, 2012
- I take it the www sites will need a few hours to propagate through DNS? None I've tried currently resolve.
Also, wow, that's a lot of space to use... Hopefully your ISP won't react the same way hcs' did. :)
- by Josh W at 9:59 AM EST on November 27, 2012
- Ah, no it should be instant - either the old server or the new, thats me breaking iptables whilst getting ipv6 working.
workin' now :)
- by Knurek at 10:05 AM EST on November 27, 2012
- Okay then, without further ado:
PC Engine Music Archive 2012.11.27 update:
Operation Wolf (1990-08-31)(Taito)(NEC Avenue) - added tags by Sonic of 8!
Nintendo 64 Music Archive 2012.11.27 update:
Turok 2 - Seeds of Evil [Violence Killer - Turok New Generation] (1998-10-21)(Iguana)(Acclaim) - added times by TheUltimateKoopa
- by Knurek at 6:13 PM EST on November 27, 2012
- I've reuploaded most of the SSF rips in the Saturn Music Archive. Year and Copyright tags fixes for the most part, and also filenames for tagged sets have been changed to a rather more readable format.
The full list of updated sets is available here
- by Knurek at 2:15 PM EST on November 28, 2012
- And the same deal with DSF rips in the Dreamcast Music Archive
The full list of updated sets is available here
- by Knurek at 9:18 AM EST on November 30, 2012
- Okay, now for something new:
XBox Music Archive should be up and running.
That's about 50GB of rips, should complement nicely the GameCube portion.
Let me know if it's missing anything.
Now, onto Sony systems.
- by Knurek at 1:45 PM EST on November 30, 2012
- Dreamcast Music Archive update 2012.11.30:
Alien Front (Naomi)(2001)(WOW)(Sega)
Asian Dynamite [Dynamite Deka EX] (Naomi)(2007)(Sega)
Giga Wing 2 (Naomi)(2000)(Takumi)(Capcom)
Gun Survivor 2 - Biohazard Code Veronica (Naomi)(2001)(Capcom)(Namco)
Illmatic Envelope (Naomi)(2008)(MileStone)
Inu no Osanpo (Naomi)(2001)(WOW)(Sega)
King of Route 66 (Naomi 2)(2002)(Sega)
Mushiking - The King of Beetles (Naomi)(2003)(Sega)
Oinori Daimyoujin Matsuri (Naomi)(2003)(Sega)
Puyo Puyo Da! (Naomi)(1999)(Compile)
Radirgy Noa (Naomi)(2009)(MileStone)
Ring Out 4x4 (Naomi)(1999)(Sega)
Shooting Love 2007 (Naomi)(2007)(Triangle Service)
Shootout Pool (Naomi)(2002)(Sega)
Soul Surfer (Naomi 2)(2002)(Sega)
Virtual On - Oratorio Tangram [Dennou Senki Virtual On - Oratorio Tangram] (Naomi)(1999)(Hitmaker)(Sega)
Wave Runner GP (Naomi)(2001)(Sega)
World Kicks (Naomi)(2000)(Capcom)(Namco)
World Series Baseball [Super Major League] (Naomi)(2001)(WOW)(Sega)
Zero Gunner 2 (Naomi)(2001)(Psikyo)
edited 1:55 PM EST November 30, 2012
- by Knurek at 2:46 PM EST on November 30, 2012
- Game Gear Music Archive 2012.11.30 update
Synched with portable music history, should have all 203 available Game Gear rips. Please take note that rips are in minim3u format and as such won't work with current version of foo_gep. Stick with pmh sets if you're using foobar.
- by Knurek at 3:48 PM EST on November 30, 2012
- Game Boy Music Archive 2012.11.30 update
Same deal as above, synched with portable music history up to end of 1996. Old site is in the zzz_old directory if you want the newer GBS rips, I'll update this after pmh wraps up each new year.
- by Pulstar at 11:58 PM EST on November 30, 2012
- Thanks for bringing back the awesome!
- by Knurek at 2:20 AM EST on December 1, 2012
- Saturn Music Archive 2012.12.01 update:
2Tax Gold (1997-01-17)(Atelier Double)(Human)
Assault Suit Leynos 2 (1997-02-21)(Masaya)
Baldy Land (1998-11-26)(Creative Edge)(Banpresto)
Battle Stations (1997)(Realtime Associates)(Electronic Arts)
Brain Battle Q (1996-03-15)(-)(Clef)
Burning Rangers (1998-02-26)(Sonic Team)(Sega)
Capcom Generation - Dai 1 Shuu Gekitsuiou no Jidai (1998-08-27)(Capcom)
Capcom Generation 2 - Dai 2 Shuu Makai to Kishi (1998-09-23)(Capcom)
Capcom Generation 3 - Dai 3 Shuu Koko ni Rekishi Hajimaru (1998-10-15)(Capcom)
Capcom Generation 4 - Dai 4 Shuu Kokou no Eiyuu (1998-11-12)(Capcom)
Capcom Generation 5 - Dai 5 Shuu Kakutouka-tachi (1998-12-03)(Capcom)
Chibi Maruko-chan no Taisen Puzzle-dama (1995-12-15)(-)(Konami)
Choro Q Park (1998-03-26)(Nextech)(Sega)
Deron Dero Dero (1996-01-26)(-)(Tecmo)
Elevator Action Returns (1997-02-14)(Taito)(-)(Ving)
Falcom Classics II (1998-10-29)(Falcom)(-)(Victor)
Fantastic Pinball Kyutenkai (1995-08-25)(Tecnosoft)
Galaxy Fight - Universal Warriors (1995-11-22)(Sunsoft)(Santaclaus)(Sunsoft)
Golden Axe - The Duel (1995-09-29)(Sega AM1)(Sega)
G-Vector (1997-10-16)(Soft Office)(Jaleco)
Hebereke's Popoitto [Popoitto Hebereke] (1995-03-03)(-)(Sunsoft)
High Velocity - Mountain Racing Challenge [Touge - King the Sprits] (1995-11-10)(Cave)(Atlus)
Image Fight & X-Multiply (1998-08-20)(Irem)(-)(Xing)
Impact Racing (1996)(Funcom)(Acclaim)
Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu '95 - Kaimakuban (1995-07-28)(-)(Konami)
Kakinoki Shougi (1995-04-14)(-)(ASCII)
Keio Flying Squadron 2 [Keiou Yuugekitai - Katsugeki-hen] (1996-05-17)(-)(Victor)
Kururin Pa! (1996-02-23)(-)(Sky Think Systems)
Langrisser Dramatic Edition (1998-02-26)(Masaya)
Linda^3 (1998-06-18)(Alfa System)(ASCII)
Lode Runner - The Legend Returns (1996-03-08)(-)(Petra)
Lode Runner Extra (1997-01-10)(-)(Petra)
Logic Puzzle Rainbow Town (1996-02-23)(Human)
Mizubaku Daibouken (1998-10-22)(Taito)(-)(Ving)
Monster Slider (1997-03-28)(-)(Datt Japan)
Necronomicon - Digital Pinball (1996-11-15)(KAZe)
Neon Genesis Evangelion 2nd Impression (1997-03-07)(-)(Sega)
Night Striker S (1996-06-14)(Taito)(Fill-in-Cafe)(Ving)
O-chan no Oekaki Logic (1995-11-17)(-)(Sunsoft)
Ochige Designer Tsukutte Pon! (1997-11-20)(-)(Victor)
Puyo Puyo Sun (1997-02-14)(Compile)
Real Bout Garou Densetsu (1996-09-20)(SNK)
Revolution X (1996-04-26)(Software Creations)(Acclaim Japan)
Stakes Winner - GI Kanzen Seiha he no Michi (1996-06-12)(Saurus)
Street Fighter Alpha 2 [Street Fighter Zero 2] (1996-09-14)(Capcom)
Street Fighter Collection (1997-09-18)(Capcom)
Street Fighter Zero 3 (1999-08-06)(Capcom)
Suiko Enbu - Fuuun Saiki (1996-03-22)(-)(Data East)
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo [Super Puzzle Fighter II X] (1996-12-06)(Capcom)
Thunder Force V (1997-07-11)(Tecnosoft)
Top Anglers - Super Fishing Big Fight 2 (1997-06-27)(Geo Factory)(Naxat)
Touge - King the Spirits 2 (1997-04-18)(Cave)(Atlus)
Uno DX (1998-01-29)(-)(MediaQuest)
Virtua Fighter (1994-11-22)(Sega AM2)(Sega)
Virtual Volleyball (1995-07-21)(SIMS)(Imagineer)
Waku Waku 7 (1997-06-20)(Sunsoft)
Wangan Trial Love (1998-04-02)(-)(Victor)
Wonder 3 (1998-03-05)(Capcom)(-)(Xing)
World Heroes Perfect (1996-08-09)(ADK)(SNK)
WWF Wrestlemania - The Arcade Game (1996-08-09)(Sculptured)(Acclaim Japan)
Yuukyuu Gensoukyoku (1997-07-18)(Starlight Marry)(Media Works)
Yuukyuu Gensoukyoku 2nd Album (1998-02-26)(Starlight Marry)(Media Works)
Zero Divide - The Final Conflict (1997-11-20)(Zoom)
- by Knurek at 4:12 AM EST on December 1, 2012
- PC Engine Music Archive 2012.12.01 update:
Nothing major, just the rest of PC-FX games. Most of them use CD-DA just for a track or two, rest of the music is sequenced.
Akazukin Cha Cha - Osawagase Panic Race (PC-FX)(1996-10-25)(-)(NEC)
Can Can Bunny Extra DX (PC-FX)(1996-09-27)(Cocktail)(NEC)
Chip-chan Kick! (1996-09-13)(Custom)(NEC)
Choushin Heiki Zeroigar (PC-FX)(1997-08-08)(Fupac)(NEC)
Doukyuusei II (PC-FX)(1996-08-09)(elf)(NEC Avenue)
Dragon Knight IV (PC-FX)(1997-03-28)(elf)(NEC Avenue)
Farland Story FX (PC-FX)(1996-11-08)(TGL)(NEC)
First Kiss Monogatari (PC-FX)(1998-04-27)(HuneX)(NEC)
Hataraku Shoujo - Tekipaki Working Love FX (PC-FX)(1998-03-27)(-)(NEC)
Konpeki no Kantai (PC-FX)(1995-03-31)(Microcabin)(NEC)
Last Imperial Prince (PC-FX)(1997-03-14)(Nihon Application)(NEC)
Lunatic Dawn FX (PC-FX)(1995-11-24)(Artdink)(NEC)
Mahjong Gokuu Tenjiku (PC-FX)(Chat Noir)(NEC)
Minimum Nanonic (PC-FX)(1997-10-24)(Studio OX)(NEC)
Ojousama Sousamou (PC-FX)(Headroom)(NEC)
Pachio-kun FX - Maboroshi no Shima Daisakusen (PC-FX)(1995-09-22)(Coconuts Japan)(NEC)
Pia Carrot he Youkoso!! (PC-FX)(Cocktail)(HuneX)(NEC)
Rururi Ra Rura (PC-FX)(1998-02-20)(-)(NEC)
Shanghai - Banri no Choujou (PC-FX)(1996-03-15)(ASK Kodansha)(NEC)
Sotsugyou II - Neo Generation FX (PC-FX)(Crosstalk, Headroom)(Tenky)(NEC)
Super Real Mahjong PV FX (PC-FX)(1996-03-29)(Seta)(Naxat)
Tokimeki Card Paradise - Koi no Royal Straight Flush (PC-FX)(1996-01-26)(Sonnet)
Voice Paradise (PC-FX)(1996-05-17)(ASK Kodansha)(NEC)
Wakusei Koukitai Little Cats (PC-FX)(1997-07-04)(Family Soft)(NEC)
- by iloveyou at 6:47 AM EST on December 1, 2012
- Saturn Music Archive 2012.12.01 update:
-Assault Suit Leynos 2 (1997-02-21)(Masaya)
-Capcom Generation - Dai 1 Shuu Gekitsuiou no Jidai (1998-08-27)(Capcom)
There's something strange.. The file may be missing or corrupted..
Knurek~ many thanks :)
- by Knurek at 7:12 AM EST on December 1, 2012
- Thanks for reporting, reuploading both sets, should be done in about an hour. Please check then. :)
- by Koto at 7:34 AM EST on December 1, 2012
- Assault Suit Leynos 2 now works well
Thanks for this reuploading.
edited 9:27 AM EST December 1, 2012
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 11:11 AM EST on December 1, 2012
- How come the Super Mario Land 2 rip on gbs.joshw.info has an M3U playlist for each song, and the actual GBS doesn't have any tags or timing when played in foobar2000, like it usually does?
Also, some of the 'tracks' don't work.
08 Stage Music 6 & Betting Cave
11 Space Zone - Stage Music 1
12 Space Zone - Stage Music 2
21 Golden Coin & Door Opens
23 Wario's Castle Stage Music
36 Game Over (Totaka's Song)
38 Track 36 (Wario Part 1)
39 Track 37 (Wario Part 2)
40 Track 38 (Wario Part 3)
On PMH, it has a single M3U as it should have.
Also a couple of the tags are incorrect, I believe.
Stage 6, Betting Cave is incorrect.
Betting Cave is the same as Saved Game.
Wait, actually, Knurek? The ENTIRE of the GBS directory on joshw.info is pretty much screwed.
There's a M3U playlist for each song, and it should only be one M3U playlist for each game, not to mention that some of them don't even play at all...
edited 11:17 AM EST December 1, 2012
- by Knurek at 11:14 AM EST on December 1, 2012
- Once again, especially for people with abysmal reading comprehension:
Please take note that rips are in minim3u format and as such won't work with current version of foo_gep. Stick with pmh sets if you're using foobar.
- by Lunar at 3:18 PM EST on December 1, 2012
- oh nice, that would be a good work-around for composer credits if foobar2000 supported it.
no idea if kode54 checks here. also hoping he'll finish adding support for all those chips that were recently supported in vgm format! any plans to add those arcade etc. sets to the archive, Knurek?
edit: especially as mdscene.net is unreliable as heck
edited 3:19 PM EST December 1, 2012
- by Knurek at 6:50 PM EST on December 1, 2012
- I'll ask ValleyBell if he'd be okay with a basic mirror, if so, arcade.joshw.info shouldn't be much of a problem.
- Highly Experimental Winamp help by dissident93 at 7:44 PM EST on December 1, 2012
- would it also host the non-arcade sets on the site? (neo geo, pc-88, etc)
edited 7:44 PM EST December 1, 2012
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 10:44 PM EST on December 1, 2012
- It's not that I don't have abysmal reading comprehension fucker, it's that I didn't know you'd said it, because I don't exactly check every page all the time.
- by JFD62780 at 5:29 AM EST on December 2, 2012
- dissident93: Dude, Neo-Geo's practically Arcade as-is, so I'd think they'd be hosted anyways! ;D
- by Lunar at 7:33 AM EST on December 2, 2012
- oh yeah, and Neo-Geo too. or basically everything that is on there :) I was amazed to discover that even NES and GB are supported in the format now as well... ridiculous.
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 7:04 PM EST on December 2, 2012
- "Also, some of the 'tracks' don't work.
08 Stage Music 6
11 Space Zone - Stage Music 1
12 Space Zone - Stage Music 2
21 Golden Coin & Door Opens
23 Wario's Castle Stage Music
36 Game Over (Totaka's Song)
38 Track 36 (Wario Part 1)
39 Track 37 (Wario Part 2)
40 Track 38 (Wario Part 3)"
Any reason why?
- by Knurek at 9:13 AM EST on December 3, 2012
- If you're using foo_gep, report this to kode54, all of those tracks play fine using NEZPlug++.
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 11:32 AM EST on December 3, 2012
- It's in Winamp, so it'd be NEZPlug++
When I add all the tracks to Winamp, only about 31 or so play. Those ones simply don't get added.
- by Knurek at 11:26 AM EST on December 10, 2012
- This is big 'un.
Playstation Music Archive has been updated.
* [NEW FEATURE] Release date format switched from YYYY to YYYY-MM-DD format where available.
* [NEW FEATURE] PSX Redbook and CD-XA tracks renamed to GameSerial_Track# format (for example from 02.mp3 to SLUS-00529_02.mp3 or SAMPLE_010C6404_0000.xa to SLPS-00173_SAMPLE_010C6404_0000.xa)
* All minipsf files have been renamed to psf to have proper extension sorting.
* All psf files have been retagged to have the new date format and proper copyright, game name and composer data where available
* At least two hundred new sets - I've combed through the complete Redump set for PSX USA, and ripped all CD-DA/CD-XA/EA-XA sets possible. There are 1168 sets, totaling roughly 60 GB of data.
- by Lunar at 2:22 PM EST on December 10, 2012
- mfw no Click Medic or Chou Mahsin Eiyuuden Wataru :( nonetheless, my thanks!
- by RukarioGyiyg996 at 5:33 PM EST on December 10, 2012
- Cool my LSD set is on there... sorry about my lame tagging.
- by iloveyou at 7:00 PM EST on December 10, 2012
- Playstation Music Archive 1168 sets~ 0.0
Many thanks :)
- by Knurek at 8:38 AM EST on December 11, 2012
- JoshW, did something horribly wrong happen with the server? www.joshw.info resolves here without problems, but I can't even ping any of the VGM domains.
This just gives me bad flashbacks re: the whole hcs/Dreamhost fiasco, hence why I'm asking. :|
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 6:43 PM EST on December 11, 2012
- ^ So that's why nothing on xxx.joshw.info loads?
- by Josh W at 2:18 AM EST on December 12, 2012
- Bah, it is down
Support Ticket raised
- by Josh W at 7:33 AM EST on December 12, 2012
- Alrighty, up now
- by snakemeat at 10:41 PM EST on December 12, 2012
- Thanks Josh W and Knurek
- by JFD62780 at 2:14 AM EST on December 13, 2012
- Okay, I have a redump request: One or two tracks of Bust-A-Move 2 - Arcade Edition [Puzzle Bobble 2] (1996-03-29)(Taito) is suffering from severe skippage. Would it be too much to ask to have the disc crystallized before the redump? Meanwhiles the community'd have to settle for the Neo-Geo VGM version for the tunes. Until they emulate the Ensoniq chip powering the original Taito F3 version. ;)
edited 2:14 AM EST December 13, 2012
- by Knurek at 2:22 AM EST on December 13, 2012
- Please give me a list of the bad tracks, I'll redownload redump or trurip or whatever rip for the game and see if I can do anything about them.
By the way, all Taito F3 games work fine under Hoot (I haven't noticed any of the glitches M1 driver has). You might want to look into that.
edited 2:57 AM EST December 13, 2012
- by JFD62780 at 7:06 AM EST on December 13, 2012
- ...We'll still have to wait until Valley Bell adds Ensoniq support, hopefully Hoot-Accurate, eventually (read: When It's Done). ;)
- by Sir-Sabin at 6:30 AM EST on December 14, 2012
- how are the PSX music been ripped? i have this game that wont rip right.
- by Knurek at 12:56 PM EST on December 14, 2012
- Josh W, could you please add psp.joshw.info and 3do.joshw.info aliases? I have both of these ready for uploading.
- by Josh W at 12:58 AM EST on December 15, 2012
- okie dokie
- by Knurek at 6:19 AM EST on December 15, 2012
- Saturn Music Archive 2012.12.15 update
Cyber Doll (1996-08-09)(Betop)(I'Max)
Hattrick Hero S (1995-12-08)(-)(Taito)
Idol Mahjong Final Romance 2 (1995-08-11)(Video System)(ASK Kodansha)
Idol Mahjong Final Romance R (1996-03-15)(Video System)(ASK Kodansha)
Shinouken (1997-04-04)(System Vision)(Saurus)
Street Racer [Street Racer Extra] (1996-12-20)(Vivid Image)(Ubisoft)
Tryrush Deppy (1996-11-22)(System Supply N-Tech)(Nippon Create)
Virtual Open Tennis (1995-10-27)(Arc System Works)(Imagineer)
- by Knurek at 12:37 PM EST on December 16, 2012
- New music archive:
3DO Music Archive
107 sets, I think that's everything that has been ripped for the system so far.
- by Knurek at 12:49 PM EST on December 18, 2012
- New music archive:
PlayStation 2 Music Archive
Well, part of it at least. What's uploaded are first three directories, 0-9, a, b.
That's still 140 sets, totaling 32 GB
I'll post here when I'm finished with another batch.
- by Sir-Sabin at 1:58 PM EST on December 18, 2012
- Is anyone going to answer my question?
- by Knurek at 2:08 PM EST on December 18, 2012
- That all really depends on the game (can be trivially easy or plain impossible), you don't really give us much to go on.
Game name or preferably link to a clean image would help.
- by Pixel_Crusher at 8:42 PM EST on December 18, 2012
- Is it possible to get sequence rips from all three Xenosaga games while we're at this?
- by Knurek at 1:28 AM EST on December 19, 2012
- Possible? Yes. Will anyone do it in the foreseeable future? Not likely, unfortunately.
Custom driver PSF2 rips have been done by two people so far, Neill Corlett and zoopd. Both don't seem to be active in the vgm scene anymore.
- by Sir-Sabin at 5:24 AM EST on December 19, 2012
- the game is Final Fantasy Tactics, i've tryed to rip it via CDmage and vgmtoolbox but the files come up corrupt when i extract them
edited 5:28 AM EST December 19, 2012
- by Knurek at 1:06 PM EST on December 19, 2012
- Just in case you haven't realized it, most of the music is sequenced and has been ripped to psf ages ago.
The streamed track have bad filesystem flags (they have FH instead of FM in CDMage file viewer) and as such won't extract correctly with CDMage. I don't really know how to fix that, you might try with someone more versed with CD-XA (snakemeat maybe?).
Hope this helps.
- by Knurek at 10:35 AM EST on December 21, 2012
- I've added all 1997 games to Game Boy Music Archive
- by Knurek at 3:48 PM EST on December 21, 2012
- Some new Game Cube uploads:
American Chopper 2 - Full Throttle (2005-11-29)(Creat)(Activision)
Aquaman - Battle for Atlantis (2003-07-23)(Lucky Chicken)(TDK Mediactive)
Army Men - Air Combat - The Elite Missions (2003-03-25)(-)(3DO)
Bionicle Heroes (2006-11-14)(Traveller's Tales)(Eidos)
Dead to Rights (2002-11-25)(-)(Namco)
Def Jam Vendetta (2003-03-31)(AKI)(Electronic Arts)
Digimon World 4 [Digimon World X] (2005-01-06)(-)(Bandai)
FIFA Soccer 2002 [FIFA 2002 - Road to FIFA World Cup] (2001-11-15)(-)(Electronic Arts)
FIFA Soccer 2004 [FIFA Football 2004] (2003-10-24)(-)(Electronic Arts)
Madden NFL 07 (2006-08-22)(EA Tiburon)(Electronic Arts)
Madden NFL 08 (2007-08-14)(EA Tiburon)(Electronic Arts)
Madden NFL 2002 (2001-11-17)(-)(Electronic Arts)
Madden NFL 2003 (2002-08-12)(-)(Electronic Arts)
Madden NFL 2004 (2003-08-12)(EA Tiburon)(Electronic Arts)
Madden NFL 2005 (2004-08-09)(EA Tiburon)(Electronic Arts)
- by tails_ at 10:54 AM EST on December 23, 2012
- Quick question: Is re-ripping redbooks from PCE-CD, PSX and probably other platforms in loseless planned in future?
- by Knurek at 12:57 PM EST on December 23, 2012
- No, APS MP3s are enough for me.
- by Knurek at 7:02 PM EST on December 23, 2012
- This will surely make some people quite happy, think of it as a Christmas present:
PSP Music Archive has launched.
393 sets totaling about 30 GB of data. Lots of new rips, with loads more to come soon.
- by iloveyou at 8:43 PM EST on December 23, 2012
- joshw+Knurek=Music Archive thread of awesome :)
- by snakemeat at 12:25 AM EST on December 24, 2012
- Thanks as always. Any chance of getting the last modified headers turned on to minimize bandwidth by wget?
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 12:43 AM EST on December 24, 2012
- I didn't get much of an answer last time.
These files are AT3. How the fuck do you play them?
- by Knurek at 1:48 AM EST on December 24, 2012
- Any chance of getting the last modified headers turned on to minimize bandwidth by wget?
I'm using torrent7z to compress the files, doesn't that make the last modified date the same for all files?
- by TheBigL1 at 5:05 AM EST on December 24, 2012
- Has there been any mention of Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon (the GBA remake)? I haven't seen a GSF rip of it anywheres, and I get the feeling I'll be waiting a while for it to show up on Portable Music History. It's excellent that all the most recent rips of the major consoles are organized here, though!
- by Knurek at 5:43 AM EST on December 24, 2012
- Shining Force GBA hasn't been ripped yet, so unfortunately even if I manage to reach 2004 on pmh, the game will not be there.
Maybe if some kind soul takes up on GSF ripping - the game uses standard Nintendo sound driver, but misses sappy_VSync function. Hell, if someone tells me how to locate that, I'd whip up a rip myself.
edited 5:46 AM EST December 24, 2012
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 12:12 PM EST on December 24, 2012
- Seriously, what's the point in having a PSP archive if there is literally NO WAY of playing them?
- by Electric Keet at 3:54 PM EST on December 26, 2012
- Seriously, what's the point in having a PSP archive if there is literally NO WAY of playing them?
Perhaps... so there's a repository of stuff available both to facilitate the development of playback methods and in preparation for when those become available?
Or maybe Knurek is going for the "Completionist" achievement. Twenty gamer points, mate!
- by Knurek at 4:26 PM EST on December 26, 2012
- Or a third option: That there is a way of playing them?
- by Electric Keet at 2:48 PM EST on December 27, 2012
- See, that's why I like you, Knurek. Eminently practical, yet always full of surprises.
- by peronmls at 5:52 PM EST on December 27, 2012
- SO how do you listen to N64 miniusf?
- by Knurek at 2:53 AM EST on December 28, 2012
- @Electric Keet: It's not like I wouldn't like both Atrac3 and Atrac3+ to be natively supported by VGMStream, I really would love to see the whole .POS/decode to WAV clusterfuck to go away.
Still, you get what you get. Music in PSP games is surprisingly good too (and very easy to rip) most of the time, so I think it's worth the hassle.
@peronmls: USF Central should help you out.
edited 2:54 AM EST December 28, 2012
- by nothingtosay at 5:03 AM EST on January 1, 2013
- "I really would love to see the whole .POS/decode to WAV clusterfuck to go away."
- Requests by Yoshinkeru at 5:03 PM EST on January 3, 2013
- I can't believe some of the games you're leaving out on the PS2 section, especially Eye Toy: Play! I've never even heard of some of those other versions. What gives?
I remember a small list I gave when I posted on the streaming music thread. I'll repeat it here:
Eye Toy: Play
Please tell me someone can look into this!
- by Knurek at 6:10 PM EST on January 3, 2013
- If you care about those games that much, take a look at them yourself. I can only upload what has been ripped, PS2 isn't even close to being my area of expertise.
If Rez is anything like the Dreamcast version, it's sequenced using custom driver - currently unrippable.
- by Yoshinkeru at 8:08 PM EST on January 3, 2013
- Oh. I thought you were the ripper(s) as well. My mistake.
It still seems weird to me--why those 4 Eye Toy games but not the original?
- by Sir-Sabin at 12:31 AM EST on January 4, 2013
- a lot of the ps2 games have streams missing when they were doing psf2 and some are broken like FFXII
and i ripped a Rockman 8 beta a while ago
Rockman 8 Beta v1
edited 12:37 AM EST January 4, 2013
- by Knurek at 6:25 AM EST on January 4, 2013
- Any notable differences between this and the release version rip?
- by Sir-Sabin at 11:01 PM EST on January 5, 2013
- it has music that's not in the game
Video Link to the Game
edited 11:06 PM EST January 5, 2013
- by Knurek at 7:28 AM EST on January 6, 2013
- JoshW archives updates 2013.01.06:
PlayStation music archive
Rockman 8 Beta v1 (1996)(Capcom Production Studio 2)(Capcom) - see above
PC Engine music archive
Lodoss Tou Senki (TCD)(1992-07-17)(Hudson) - added sequenced tracks courtesy of 2ch-H
Lodoss Tou Senki II (TCD)(1994-12-16)(Hudson, Multimedia Intelligence Transfer)(Hudson) - ditto
PlayStation 2 music archive
Uploaded sets up to letter H
PlayStation Portable music archive
Aces of War [Zero Shiki Kanjou Sentouki] (2005-12-22)(Marionette)(Taito)
Beta Bloc [Simple 2500 Series Portable Vol. 5 - The Block Kuzushi Quest - Dragon Kingdom] (2006-04-06)(Tamsoft)(D3 Publisher)
Blade Dancer - Lineage of Light [Blade Dancer - Sennen no Yakusoku] (2006-03-02)(-)(SCE)
Boku no Natsuyasumi Portable - Mushi Mushi Hakase to Teppen-yama no Himitsu!! (2006-06-29)(-)(SCE)
Boku wa Koukuu Kanseikan - Airport Hero Narita (2006-06-15)(Sonic Powered)(Electronic Arts)
Bomberman - Bakufuu Sentai Bombermen (2006-03-09)(-)(SCE)
Chameleon [KuruKuru Chameleon] [Kameleon] (2006-01-19)(-)(Starfish)
Chuugen no Hasha - Sangoku Shouseiden (2006-02-09)(-)(Namco)
Daikoukai Jidai IV - Rota Nova (2006-03-23)(-)(Koei)
Daito Giken Koushiki Pachi-Slot Simulator - Ossu! Banchou Portable (2006-03-02)(-)(Daito)
Daito Giken Koushiki Pachi-Slot Simulator - Yoshimune Portable (2006-06-08)(-)(Daito)
Densha de Go! Pocket - Chuuousen-hen (2006-01-19)(-)(Taito)
Densha de Go! Pocket - Osaka Kanjousen-hen (2006-03-30)(-)(Taito)
Derby Time 2006 (2006-03-02)(-)(SCE)
Dies Irae - Amantes Amentes (2012-06-28)(-)(Views)
Dog, The - Happy Life (2006-04-27)(-)(Yuke's)
Doko Demo Issho - Let's Gakkou! (2006-06-15)(-)(SCE)
Dora-Slot - Oki-Slot-Ou! Pioneer 12 (2006-02-23)(-)(Dorart)
Dragon Ball Z - Shin Budokai (2006-03-07)(Dimps)(Atari)
Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street Portable (2006-05-25)(-)(Square Enix)
EA Replay (2006-11-14)(Team Fusion)(Electronic Arts)
Eyeshield 21 - Portable Edition (2006-03-02)(Winkysoft)(Konami)
Gensou Suikoden I & II (2006-02-23)(KCE Tokyo)(-)(Konami)
Gitaroo-Man Lives! (2006-06-08)(Inis)(Koei)
Go! Sudoku [Kazuo] (2005-12-02)(Sumo Digital)(SCE Europe)
Harvest Moon - Boy & Girl [Bokujou Monogatari - Harvest Moon Boy and Girl] (2005-11-23)(-)(Marvelous)
Hayarigami Portable - Keishichou Kaii Jiken File (2005-12-15)(-)(Nippon Ichi Software)
I.Q. Mania (2006-03-09)(-)(SCE)
Innocent Life - A Futuristic Harvest Moon [Innocent Life - Shin Bokujou Monogatari] (2006-04-27)(ArtePiazza)(Marvelous)
Jet de Go! Pocket - Let's Go By Airliner (2005-12-15)(-)(Taito)
Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu Portable (2006-04-01)(-)(Konami)
Jissen Pachi-Slot Hisshouhou! Portable - Aladdin II Evolution (2006-03-30)(-)(Sega)
Jitsuroku Oniyome Nikki - Shiuchi ni Taeru Otto no Rifujin Taiken Adventure (2006-02-23)(-)(AQ)
Jui - Dr. Touma Jotarou (2006-02-02)(-)(Taito)
Kamaitachi no Yoru 2 - Tokubetsu-hen (2006-05-25)(-)(Chunsoft)
Kawashima Ryuuta Kyouju Kanshuu Nouryoku Trainer Portable 2 (2006-05-25)(-)(Sega)
Kinnikuman - Muscle Generations (2006-02-23)(-)(Aki)
Koloomn [Koro Koro!! Kollon] (2006-02-24)(-)(505 Game Street)
Koukyou Shihen - Eureka Seven (2006-04-06)(-)(Bandai)
Kuroko no Basket - Kiseke no Shiai (2012-08-09)(-)(Bandai Namco)
Legend of Heroes III, The - Song of the Ocean [Eiyuu Densetsu Gagharv Trilogy - Umi no Oriuta] (2006-01-12)(Falcom)(Microvision)(Bandai)
LEGO Indiana Jones - The Original Adventures (2008-06-03)(Traveller's Tales)(Lucasarts)
LEGO Star Wars II - The Original Trilogy (2006-09-12)(Traveller's Tales)(Lucasarts)
Lemmings (2006-03-09)(Team 17)(SCE)
Lisa to Issho ni Tairiku Oudan - A-Ressha de Ikou (2006-06-22)(Artdink)(Idea Factory)
Machi - Unmei no Kosaten Tokubetsu-hen (2006-04-27)(-)(Chunsoft)
Magna Carta Portable (2006-05-25)(Soft Max)(Banpresto)
Mai-Hime Bakuretsu! Fuuka Gakuen Gekitoushi! (2006-02-23)(-)(Marvelous)
Mai-Hime Senretsu! Shin Fuuka Gakuen Gekitoushi!! (2006-04-27)(-)(Sunrise)
Mega Man Maverick Hunter X [Irregular Hunter X] (2005-12-15)(-)(Capcom)
Mega Man Powered Up [RockMan RockMan] (2006-03-02)(-)(Capcom)
Megami no Etsubo (2006-03-30)(-)(Ertain)
Metal Gear Ac!d 2 (2005-12-08)(Kojima Productions)(Konami)
Monster Hunter Freedom [Monster Hunter Portable] (2005-12-01)(-)(Capcom)
Monsters (Probably) Stole My Princess (2010-04-22)(-)(Mediatonic)
Myst (2006-06-15)(Cyan)(Hoplite Research)(Sega)
Naruto - Ultimate Ninja Heroes [Naruto - Narutimate Portable Mugenjou no Maki] (2006-03-30)(-)(Bandai)
NCAA Football 07 (2006-07-18)(-)(Electronic Arts)
Ooedo Senryoubako (2006-02-23)(-)(Taito)
Parodius Portable (2007-01-25)(Konami)(M2)(Konami)
Puyo Puyo Fever 2 (2005-11-24)(-)(Sega)
Puzzle Guzzle [Mawaskes - Based on Carton-kun] [Mawaskes] (2007-07-19)(-)(Irem)
Rengoku II - The Stairway to H.E.A.V.E.N. (2006-04-27)(Neverland)(Konami)
Salamander Portable (2007-01-25)(Konami)(M2)(Konami)
Samurai Warriors - State of War [Geki Sengoku Musou] (2005-12-08)(Omega Force)(Koei)
Shepherd's Crossing [Youkoso Hitsuji-Mura Portable] (2009-05-28)(-)(Success)
Simple 2500 Series Portable Vol. 1 - The Table Game (2005-12-29)(Yuki)(D3 Publisher)
Simple 2500 Series Portable Vol. 2 - The Tennis (2006-02-23)(HuneX)(D3 Publisher)
Simple 2500 Series Portable Vol. 6 - The Sensha (2006-03-30)(Vingt Systems)(D3 Publisher)
Super Robot Taisen MX Portable (2005-12-29)(-)(Banpresto)
Taito Legends Power Up (2006-10-06)(Taito)(Empire Oxford)(Xplosiv)
Tokimeki Memorial - Forever With You (2006-03-09)(-)(Konami)
Tokobot [Karakuri] (2005-12-05)(-)(Tecmo)
Toy Story 3 (2010-06-15)(Asobo)(Disney Interactive)
TwinBee Portable (2007-01-25)(Konami)(M2)(Konami)
Valhalla Knights 2 (2008-05-29)(K2)(Marvelous)
Viewtiful Joe - Red Hot Rumble [Viewtiful Joe - Battle Carnival] (2006-03-22)(Clover)(Capcom)
XI Coliseum (2006-03-09)(Shift)(SCE)
- by Sir-Sabin at 3:24 AM EST on January 7, 2013
- i'm going to need a bigger HDD and can i have a dat for PSP, PS2, NGC, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii and any others i missed, so i dont have to waste alot of bw redownloading them
edited 3:26 AM EST January 7, 2013
- by Knurek at 4:18 PM EST on January 7, 2013
I've uploaded VGMToolbox datafiles for all relevant archives (minus Neo Geo CD one, I have only MP3, not FLACs). Let me know if I messed anything up. Be advised that both Saturn and PSP are undergoing massive ripping sprees at the moment and are subject to change.
Correct links for three Simple games above:
Simple 2500 Series Portable Vol. 01 - The Table Game (2005-12-29)(Yuki)(D3 Publisher)
Simple 2500 Series Portable Vol. 02 - The Tennis (2006-02-23)(HuneX)(D3 Publisher)
Simple 2500 Series Portable Vol. 06 - The Sensha (2006-03-30)(Vingt Systems)(D3 Publisher)
edited 4:20 PM EST January 7, 2013
- by snakemeat at 7:16 PM EST on January 7, 2013
- I found a bug in VGMToolbox's GENH scanning for a DAT file. I've fixed it in SVN, but I'm pretty sure it hasn't been released officially. I'll compile something soon.
Edit: Sourceforge is down for me right now. Here's a build for now.
edited 10:30 PM EST January 7, 2013
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.2319s;