- by Puterboy1 at 2:14 AM EDT on August 25, 2021
- Could someone remove the .sfk file from this folder? http://pc.joshw.info/c/Candy%20Land%20Adventure%20(1996)(Hasbro%20Interactive)(Realtime%20Associates)%5BPC%5D.7z
It was put there by accident.
- by bnnm at 4:20 AM EDT on August 25, 2021
- @SoundGLSI - there is no way to do it with txth but you can swap channels with txtp: song.ext#m1-2
- by SoundGLSI at 11:23 AM EDT on August 25, 2021
- Thanks for your help bnnm. BTW, how do I extract the audio stream from Sega FILM CPK files?
I've used FFmpeg to extract it by copying the audio stream, but don't know which container I could use to extract it (WAV doesn't work). AIF/AIFF works but the output file is unplayable. AFAIK the PCM is big endian.
However, I'd like to extract the audio stream without any container if possible (raw audio file).
Edit: I solved it! I used the following arguments in FFmpeg:
ffmpeg -i FILE.CPK -vn -f s16be -c:a copy FILE.RAW
Sweet!! I'll upload the rip soon then...
edited 3:09 PM EDT August 25, 2021
- by SoundGLSI at 6:05 PM EDT on August 25, 2021
- OK, couldn't upload the rip directly through the contribute page, so I'll put the link here instead.
Astal [Kisuishou Densetsu Astal] (1995-04-28)(Sega CS, Tokyo Movie Shinsha)(Sega)[SAT].7z
Edit: I fixed something in the rip. If you've downloaded it, please redownload.
BTW, is it possible to add multiline comments in the !tags.m3u file? Because I tried it but you sure know a repeated tag overwrites the first.
edited 7:43 PM EDT August 25, 2021
- by bnnm at 12:47 PM EDT on August 26, 2021
- Multiline comments aren't possible (forgot about them tbh), will need to think how to handle that.
- by tetap3 at 1:06 PM EDT on August 30, 2021
- I want to upload archives to hcs64, but the maximum size is limited to 300MB, so I can't upload them.
Why is there a size limit?
I would like to cooperate with you, so please ease the size limit.
edited 1:09 PM EDT August 30, 2021
- by SoundGLSI at 7:53 PM EDT on August 30, 2021
- Just upload the rip to your Google Drive or something like that and put the link here. Eventually it will be reviewed and uploaded to the Josh W server. Not sure who does that though.
I say this because my rip size was 400 MB. When the rip appears in the index you can remove it to save space.
- by vgs23 at 2:56 AM EDT on August 31, 2021
- Kidou Senshi Gundam - EXTREME VS. MAXI BOOST ON (2020-07-30)(-)(Bandai Namco)[PS4].7z
Super Robot Taisen T (2019-3-20)(B.B. Studio)(Bandai Namco)[PS4].7z
- by marcoxD95 at 9:22 AM EDT on September 7, 2021
- I cannot download anything from Joshw anymore. Just nothing happens when I try to download. Are the servers down?
- by hcs at 10:39 AM EDT on September 7, 2021
- @marco you may be having issues with links from vgm.hcs64.com, the newest browsers will by default block an http download link from an https site. Chrome did this a few months ago, it was just enabled by default in Firefox in 92 which released today. If you check the downloads list you should be able to allow each file, if you want to disable that altogether there may still be other options.
On Chrome it looks like you have to right click a link and do "save as", or it will just fail silently. You'll still need to choose to keep the download from the downloads list, then.
edited 12:02 PM EDT September 7, 2021
edited 12:03 PM EDT September 7, 2021
- by Tsuellimac at 7:40 AM EDT on September 8, 2021
- SCARLET NEXUS Demo Edition (2021-8-25)(TOSE)(BANDAI NAMCO)[PC]
- by TimmyTurner at 9:51 PM EDT on September 12, 2021
- .7z/file]Smol Ame (2021-08-31)(KevinCow)[PC]
- Update for Lego Dimensions DLC music by Puterboy1 at 12:26 PM EDT on October 18, 2021
- May I upload an update to the LEGO dimensions DLC music please? It has some additional tracks but I have a 300 MB limit.
- by Puterboy1 at 2:05 PM EDT on October 18, 2021
- Here is the link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AomJkXUiAXQ4kma2OrzaHDMY6NSk?e=DFGkqA
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software