Previous Page | Next Page
- by Control at 11:17 PM EDT on June 18, 2016
- Thanks for the rips!
I can't wait for Joker 3 rip ;)
- by Knurek at 2:20 AM EDT on June 19, 2016
- @Control: Joker 3 is already on the server.
- by ChillyBilly at 4:17 AM EDT on June 19, 2016
- Hope you guys are ready.... 'cuz it's time for the Weekend Blowout, Part Deux:
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse (or "Final" until the localized version is out)
Rhythm Heaven Megamix (This is pretty much the entire sound folder here. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to play or convert those .bcgrp files...)
Taiko no Tatsujin: Don! Don! Mystery Adventure (the .naac files are merely aac files with an "n" in front, so just get rid of that first letter to play 'em!)
Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission 2
Inazuma Eleven 1-2-3: Endou Mamoru Densetsu (This is another one with file types I find puzzling.... I can play the .SAD files just fine, but everything else is pretty much a mystery to me. I think those pkb/pkh files are supposed to be archives, but I've no clue how to extract them. I'm sure you guys here have a better idea of what to do with them, so there's the entire contents of the sound folders for you to mess around with!)
And that's all for now, folks!
....Or is it? *slowly slinks away elsewhere*
- by Knurek at 9:07 AM EDT on June 19, 2016
- @ChillyBilly: Inazuma 1-2-3 uses Procyon Studio custom music driver for sequenced music (*.SWD and *.SMD pairs). Same data as the DS originals. Currently unplayable.
Thanks for SMT4A.
Has anyone tried Dai Gyakuten Saiban? Should be using standard Capcom MCA streams.
- by artsyaqua at 3:16 PM EDT on June 19, 2016
- Hello everyone. I'm sorry to bring this up much later but I've been searching for months for any updated link to soneek's rips of New Leaf's KK Songs and I've had zero luck finding anything remotely close. Does anyone still have the files or an updated link?
- by ChillyBilly at 7:38 PM EDT on June 22, 2016
- @Knurek: Thanks for letting me know about the Inazuma files. So they're unplayable now, huh? A darn shame. Well, maybe someday....
In the meantime, I managed to get in another upload:
Dangerous Jiisan to 1000-nin no Otomodachi Ja
Should have more stuff by the weekend, but I doubt it's gonna be a big update this time around....
- by Blazingflare at 7:09 PM EDT on June 23, 2016
- Does anyone have the 3DS advanced offset cutter xml files for VGFMtoolbox that Soneek uploaded before? The links he posted are now long dead.
- by ChillyBilly at 6:13 PM EDT on June 24, 2016
- My apologies, only got around to getting a single rip done today:
Return to PoPoLoCrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale
Hopefully, I can get more stuff tomorrow. 'Til then, ciao!
- by ultramario1998 at 2:20 AM EDT on June 26, 2016
- I've got something special for y'all tonight!!
ZERO ESCAPE: ZERO TIME DILEMMA
This one's FANTASTIC. Seriously, one of the best 3DS soundtracks out there.
Please note that it is from the leaked rom, and it will probably contain spoilers, if you can interpret a soundtrack as spoiler-y.
edited 2:21 AM EDT June 26, 2016
- by ChillyBilly at 3:36 AM EDT on June 26, 2016
- ^Ooh, nice! I've gotta give that one a listen soon. Anyway, as for my own round of contributions:
Majin Bone: Jikan to Kuukan no Majin (These tracks are in .bcwav format, but an advance warning..... the sound quality just isn't very good. The tracks are mono and you even hear distortion throughout a good number of them. A bit of a shame too, since I do feel there's some cool music to be found here, but.... oh well. Maybe someone can fix or adjust them somehow?)
One Piece: Romance Dawn
High School DxD (HCA files again, use that decoder from before)
Undead Storm Nightmare
First upload's issues aside, enjoy guys!
- by AceK at 9:58 PM EDT on June 28, 2016
- Thanks for the SMTIV: Apocalypse and ZE:ZTD rips!
- by BtEO at 3:44 PM EDT on June 30, 2016
- Hyrule Warriors Legends 1.4.0 Update
- by Vector Harbor at 4:10 PM EDT on June 30, 2016
- Oh Boy ! Reused music is my favorite thing.
edited 4:14 PM EDT June 30, 2016
- by ChillyBilly at 8:44 PM EDT on July 1, 2016
- My bad, guys... I was a bit too busy this week to make any new rips. What's more, I'll be out for the weekend, so I most likely won't have anything uploaded 'til sometime next week. I'll definitely make up for the lack of uploads upon my return though, so rest assured, ;)
- by Xane123 at 2:23 PM EDT on July 5, 2016
- It's a weird request though I've been resisting modding either region 3DS I own in case I get stuck with the "update is availiable" dialog...could someone rip Doki Doki! Pretty Cure Narikiri Life!'s music?
- by ChillyBilly at 11:00 PM EDT on July 6, 2016
- Alright, back to business! Here's my first few rips for the week:
Taiko no Tatsujin: Don to Katsu no Jikuu Daibouken (As with the previous Taiko rip, just remove the "n" from the file extension to play them!)
Samurai Sword Destiny
Smash Cat Heroes
More shall come along soon! Also @Xane123, I'll see about looking into your request if I can!
- by Xane123 at 8:47 PM EDT on July 7, 2016
- Thanks, @ChillyBilly.
Something tells me if the developers of Heartcatch Pretty Cure Oshare Collection stuck to Nintendo's SDAT format, maybe they'll not introduce their own proprietary format in Narikiri Life! I fear it'll be prerendered instead of the, in my opinion, better, sequenced type...
- by ChillyBilly at 7:26 PM EDT on July 8, 2016
- Okay, next round of uploads:
DokiDoki! PreCure Narikiri Life!
BlazBlue: Clone Phantasma
Daigasso! Band Brothers P (pretty much the whole sound folder here. LOTS of sfx and voice clips to be had...)
Exstetra (Has an "hcamx" extension, but you can just remove the "mx" part to play them as regular HCA files in the latest vgmstream update ;) (Thanks, kode64!))
Sentouchu: Densetsu no Shinobi to Survival Battle!
Zombie Slayer Diox
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: Koro-sensei Daihouimou!!
Jett Rocket II: The Wrath of Taikai
That's it for now. Enjoy!
- by ChillyBilly at 8:21 PM EDT on July 9, 2016
- Strange, it seems I can't edit my last post.... well anyways, just wanted to add one more upload here:
Bit Boy!! Arcade
- by jimbo1qaz at 9:55 PM EDT on July 9, 2016
- There's a 24-hour time limit for editing posts. Not sure why. Most forums don't do that (though there could be some non-forum that does it).
edited 9:56 PM EDT July 9, 2016
- by Xane123 at 1:51 AM EDT on July 10, 2016
- Thanks for ripping the music, ChillyBilly!
Ugh, I feared it'd be pereered istead of sequenced...oh well, hopefully people can identify the sources of the instuments the other thread.
edited 2:00 AM EDT July 10, 2016
- Dragon Quest Monster Joker 3 by Vector Harbor at 7:52 AM EDT on July 10, 2016
- Dear ChillyBilly....
May i requested the Dragon Quest Monster Joker 3 Music please...?
Also MAN Your deserved some feedback....all those work is really crazy !
- by Knurek at 1:53 PM EDT on July 10, 2016
- @Vector Harbor: I ripped DQMJ3 already, it's available at JoshW's archive.
- by Vector Harbor at 6:25 PM EDT on July 11, 2016
- Whoa ! Awesome ! Thanks.
- by ChillyBilly at 5:07 PM EDT on July 13, 2016
- Managed to get in a couple uploads today:
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Saikyou Card Battle!
- by kode54 at 7:46 PM EDT on July 13, 2016
- The Hydrogen Audio forum blocks people from editing their posts more than two hours after posting, mainly to prevent cases where past members have gone to the trouble to "delete" their entire post history by editing each post, one at a time, to oblivion.
- by jimbo1qaz at 10:43 PM EDT on July 14, 2016
- What if members no longer want to be associated with past posts?
- by 54634564 at 1:36 AM EDT on July 16, 2016
- Sucks to be them, then.
- by ChillyBilly at 6:34 PM EDT on July 16, 2016
- My bad once again, guys.... I don't have enough time to upload anything new this weekend, unfortunately. But on the plus side, I should have something up in a couple days' time!
However, I do have a question: I've been interested in ripping a few WayForward titles (like the Mighty Switch Force games, for instance), but upon checking them out.... the data seems to be contained in these ".vol" files. Anyone know how to open those? I can even include those files with my next round of rips if anyone else wants to look into them.
- by hcs at 7:54 PM EDT on July 16, 2016
- Give volEx (in MSFHDEx) a try?
edited 7:54 PM EDT July 16, 2016
- by linobo at 1:42 AM EDT on July 17, 2016
- Anyone have Story of Seasons?
- by MurraySkull at 2:51 AM EDT on July 17, 2016
- And how about TMNT 2014?
- by ChillyBilly at 7:00 PM EDT on July 17, 2016
- @hcs: Hey, thanks for that link! However, upon testing it out.... it's still no good, sadly. The files I tried either crash the program or just gives me an empty folder when something DOES seem to work. I also tried using QuickBMS to see if I can get better results, but.... no dice. It just keeps telling me that the file type is unsupported. If you or anyone else here know any other solutions, I'd be glad to hear them out (and I can still upload the original .vol files if anyone else wants to tinker with them themselves).
Edit: In the meantime, here's my first few uploads for the week:
Chou Tousouchuu Atsumare! Saikyou no Tousou Monotachi
Haikyuu!! Tsunage! Itadaki no Keshiki!!
Nashi-jiru Action! Funassyi no Yukai na Ohanassyi
edited 6:42 PM EDT July 18, 2016
- by Vector Harbor at 3:49 PM EDT on July 19, 2016
- How about rip the music Project Zone X 1 ? Please
If someone has already rip it possible that someone add to the JoshW's archive ?
- by ChillyBilly at 6:48 PM EDT on July 19, 2016
- Project X Zone? I suppose I can give that a look. Should I include the sequel as well, in that case?
But for now, my latest additions:
Gundam Try Age SP
Yo-Kai Watch 3: Tempura
^Honestly, I'm not 100% certain if I got ALL the music for the YW3 rip.... the sound folder for it was freaking massive (just the file size for this download should indicate as such). A majority of the files were for what I'm pretty sure is cutscene audio, but there might have been some music included among them.... I dunno. Plus, the Sushi version might also have its own exclusive tracks.... but frankly, I can't be arsed to sift through over 1000 files to be certain, lol. Anyway, this was the best I could do! If anyone else wants to verify (and perhaps add) any missing tracks, be my guest. Otherwise... there you have it. *shrug*
With all that being said (and considering if that IS a complete YW3 rip), enjoy!
- by 54634564 at 12:09 PM EDT on July 20, 2016
- @ChillyBilly, could you upload those .vol files?
edited 12:15 PM EDT July 20, 2016
- by soneek at 6:11 PM EDT on July 20, 2016
- Project X Zone is sequenced. I need someone with soundfont writing knowledge to help me finish the sequence ripping crap.
- by ChillyBilly at 6:43 PM EDT on July 20, 2016
- Yeah, I was just about to bring up that issue with PXZ myself. I'm afraid I lack the know-how to handle sequenced music. :(
On the plus side, here's some more streamed stuff!
Gundam: The 3D Battle
Metal Fight Beyblade: 4D x ZEROG Ultimate Tournament
Nashi-jiru Busha!! Funassyi vs Dragons
@54634564: Sure thing! I should have them up by tomorrow (or if not then, definitely the weekend).
- by jimbo1qaz at 7:13 PM EDT on July 20, 2016
- are there any libraries that de/encode soundfonts into tree-like structures (protobuf, flatbuf, json, yaml, struct, objects, etc.)?
I found some interesting stuff: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/sf2utils/0.6.0
EDIT: We got a winner: https://github.com/gocha/sf2cute
- Soundfont writing library with 1 watch and 0 stars!
EDIT: Another: https://github.com/derselbst/libsf2
- Older, 4 stars, last updated January.
hmmm... I've heard of Gocha before... something to do with emulation... tasvideos... romhacking?
EDIT: https://github.com/gocha - Split700
edited 7:19 PM EDT July 20, 2016
edited 7:23 PM EDT July 20, 2016
edited 8:38 PM EDT July 20, 2016
- by Vector Harbor at 5:13 PM EDT on July 21, 2016
- It is possible to get Metroid Prime: Blast Ball if it is not too much... I Wanna listen some tracks of this underrated game...
Sorry if i bother you
edited 5:30 PM EDT July 21, 2016
- by ChillyBilly at 7:32 PM EDT on July 21, 2016
- Okay, here's those WayForward rips:
Adventure Time:Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?!
Mighty Switch Force!
Mighty Switch Force! 2
Regular Show: Mordecai and Rigby in 8-Bit Land
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Danger of the Ooze
I'll have some more standard rips up by tomorrow (or during the weekend)!
- by 54634564 at 8:26 PM EDT on July 21, 2016
- @Vector Harbor, here are the files from the game. Seems to use 'wwise', don't know how to unpack that. There's a bnk and pck file in there:
- by Vector Harbor at 9:55 PM EDT on July 21, 2016
- Thank for the archive...about that pck file the only extractor that i could find was this one :
But the problem is...it in wav format...sure it great but i got this message
"Unable to open item for playback (Missing ACM codec)"
- by AnonRunzes at 10:01 PM EDT on July 21, 2016
- >playing wwise .wav files on foobar2000
Have you ever tested these files with ima_rejigger5 or ww2ogg?
- by 54634564 at 10:05 PM EDT on July 21, 2016
- @ChillyBilly, here's all the audio files I found in the vols. They're '.wave' files. Not sure if anyone's done any research on them.
To extract from the vols, I used a modified version of this BMS script:
Some of the vols had zlib compression on them that I had to remove first. I used a script I wrote to do that(find it on page 28).
edited 10:10 PM EDT July 21, 2016
- Metroid Federation Blast Ball by Vector Harbor at 10:41 PM EDT on July 21, 2016
- Well the files is in wav format...but i try those tool...
But nothing is happening...but here the wav file
- by ChillyBilly at 6:20 AM EDT on July 22, 2016
- @54634564: Thanks a bunch for extracting the audio! Anyway, I looked into them, and... for the moment, it's no good, I'm afraid. I assume that, similar to the above Metroid files, these are a type of "wwise" audio format. Thus, I tried putting them through the above mentioned ww2ogg and ima_rejigger5, but I keep getting error messages about a missing RIFF header. I also gave quickBMS and VGMToolBox a shot, but.... still no good. I'll resume my search for a solution later, but for now, these files are just too tough a nut for me to crack....
- by hcs at 10:52 AM EDT on July 22, 2016
- I looked into a few of these files (the .waves and the Metroid Prime Blast Ball .wavs), here are my preliminary findings, I probably won't look closer. I haven't hammered out everything, but you should be able to make a GENH for most files from this info (or implement your own reader).
All the DSP coefs I mention here are little endian.
The .wave files from .vol are not Wwise.
* advtime/, msf/:
FE EC B7 E5 header
DSP ADPCM, channel count at 0x1D
(offset to DSP headers may be at 0x28 (32 bit little endian) but it seems to always be 0x2c)
mono has coefs at 0x2c, data at 0x60
stereo left coefs at 0x2c, data at 0xa0 (given as an address at 0x20); right coefs at 0x58, data at 0x20 (32 bit little endian, address of left channel start) + 0x24 (32 bit little endian, size of left channel)
* TMNT/, msf2/, regshow/:
4A 2D F7 4D header
DSP ADPCM (this may be specified by a format byte at 0x4), channel count at 0x5
There's a value at 0x24 (32 bit little endian) which I think is the offset to the DSP header, all other addresses are offsets from that, I'll call it "h".
mono has a coef table at h+6, data starts at h+0x34
stereo, left coefs at h+0xc and starts at h+0x64, right coefs at h+0x2c and starts at the address given at h+0x50 (32 bit little endian).
data addresses might be rounded to the next 0x20?
A few files don’t seem to stick to this, though; TMNT/portal_loop.wav for instance seems to have some extra data in each channel.
* Metroid Prime Blast Ball
The Metroid Prime Blast Ball files that Vector Harbor just posted look like Wwise, but they're also DSP ADPCM. Channel count is at 0x16. Mono files have the coef table at 0x30. Stereo has coefs at 0x30 and 0x5e, it looks like interleave is on the frame level (8 bytes). Data starts in the data chunk (4 bytes after the 64 61 74 61 which marks the data), which moves around a bit, unfortunately.
edited 11:00 AM EDT July 22, 2016
- by Vector Harbor at 1:29 PM EDT on July 22, 2016
- So...can we do something...or it the extractor that mess up those wav file ?
- by hcs at 11:45 PM EDT on July 22, 2016
- You can make GENH headers for the files that will allow them to be played in vgmstream, using VGMToolbox, using the offsets I've described above.
I don't think there's anything wrong with the extractor (though I don't know for sure).
- by MurraySkull at 12:56 AM EDT on July 23, 2016
- Can't seem to make working .genh for Blast Ball.
- by ChillyBilly at 1:21 AM EDT on July 23, 2016
- Well, thanks for the help, hcs. I'll look into the .genh if I can. As for new rips, I didn't have enough time to upload them yet, but I should have a few things up a bit later on. :)
- by 54634564 at 1:44 AM EDT on July 23, 2016
- @MurraySkull, these settings worked for the few files I tried out(the largest ones, with music in them):
EDIT: I recreated the settings I used to take that pic, and made a mistake. Frequency offset should be 0x18, not 18.
edited 1:46 AM EDT July 23, 2016
edited 1:46 AM EDT July 23, 2016
- by MurraySkull at 4:46 AM EDT on July 23, 2016
- Well, here are the Blast Ball .GENHs:
- by Vector Harbor at 10:30 AM EDT on July 23, 2016
- Thanks MurraySkull, the Blast Ball .GENHs file work perfectly !
- by ChillyBilly at 10:26 PM EDT on July 23, 2016
- I'd also like to thank MurraySkull for the Metroid GENH files! As for my progress on the WayForward rips.... unfortunately, I had no luck with them. Maybe Murray or someone else better acquainted with the GENH process will be more successful in making these things listenable....
On to other business, here's my weekend uploads!
Doraemon: Nobita no Space Heroes
Doraemon: Shin Nobita no Daimakyou - Peko to 5-nin no Tankentai
Gotta Protectors (or the Japanese version of it, anyway. Also includes the FM DLC tracks!)
Kuroko no Basket: Mirai e no Kizuna
Kuroko no Basket: Shouri e no Kiseki
Power Rangers Megaforce
Puyo Puyo!! 20th Anniversary
SD Gundam G Generation 3D
Shin Atelier Rorona: Hajimari no Monogatari - The Alchemist of Arland
- by Vector Harbor at 11:04 PM EDT on July 23, 2016
- I got a question ChillyBilly...are you gonna rips every 3ds games ? Because it crazy to think about how many there are in this thread thank to you.
- by ChillyBilly at 11:53 PM EDT on July 23, 2016
- lol, it's not like I plan to rip EVERY 3DS title. It's just that as soon as I figured out the ripping process, I saw there were so many gems ripe for the picking, and.... well, how could I resist? XD
- by McStoat at 7:00 PM EDT on July 29, 2016
- Now that mca files work just fine on vgmstream, any chance someone could do Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Generations? Only 3U is on joshw's site.
- by ChillyBilly at 11:46 PM EDT on July 29, 2016
- Was quite busy this week, but now that the weekend's here, I got a few uploads done:
Aikatsu! My No. 1 Stage!
Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai Yaarahen de!! Zettai ni Tsukamatte Haikenai Gasu Kurobikari Land
Journey to Kreisia
Penguin no Mondai+ Bakushou! Roulette Battle!!
Penguin no Mondai: The Wars
- by The12thGripper at 4:20 PM EDT on July 30, 2016
- Is it possible for someone to dump the Etrian Odyssey 5 demo? I love me some Yuzo and the music seems to be good as it always is.
- by ChillyBilly at 8:18 PM EDT on July 30, 2016
- One more to add:
Puzzle & Dragons X: Kami no Shou
Ah, more Kenji Ito goodness. BTW, I considered ripping the Etrian V demo, but figured it would be better to wait for the full game since its release is right around the corner, anyway. So if nobody else nabs it first, I should have that up around this time next weekend, hopefully! :)
But for now, I find myself asking you guys for assistance once again: See, I recently ripped the game Yo-Kai Sangokushi. However, upon checking out the sound folder.... I found that the music is contained in a ".g1l" archive. I'm not exactly sure how I'm supposed to extract the music from this particular file, unfortunately. I believe Hyrule Warriors used this same format, but I dunno if the same ripping method will apply here. So if anyone else is willing to look into this, I have the file in question uploaded right here:
- by banshiryuu at 9:31 PM EDT on July 30, 2016
- Whooooo, thanks for PADX! Really need to pick up this game and play it since there's actual ties to the phone game in it (at least hopefully I can play it since I have so much I need to do in the original still now that Myr is out :x)
- by The12thGripper at 9:23 AM EDT on July 31, 2016
I didn't realize the game was out on August 4th when I made that post. Thanks, appreciate it!
- by guest at 12:48 AM EDT on August 1, 2016
- For Yo-kai Sangokushi here some VGMToolbox plugins. There is a VFS Extractor plugin and an Advanced Cutter plugin. They output the same files, except the Advanced cutter plugin has an extension .ktss that I just made up.
Here are the GENH files too.
This really could be added to vgmstream instead of GENH. The format is 2ch Nintendo DSP ADPCM, all numbers Little Endian:
0x00: "KTSS" magic number
0x04: file size (32bit)
0x30: total samples
0x34: if > 0, loop start samples; if == 0, no loops. Loop end is EOF.
0x40: right/left channel dsp coefs; same coefs for both (little endian, since this is 3DS)
0xA0: data start
edited 12:54 AM EDT August 1, 2016
- by ChillyBilly at 6:11 PM EDT on August 4, 2016
- Late response, but thanks for the help with the Yo-Kai Sangokushi files, guest! Man, I suck at the whole GENH process (still can't make anything decent-sounding from those WayForward waves), so your links are much appreciated. Anyways, if you don't mind, I made a mirror of your GENH files and added the banner jingle, to boot:
Yo-Kai Sangokushi (Mirror)
Also, I at least know that The12thGripper was looking forward to this:
Sekaiju no Meikyuu V: Nagaki Shinwa no Hate (AKA Etrian Odyssey V)
^I'm actually not 100% certain if this is a COMPLETE music rip.... checking the game's data, I came across a file called "MORI5.HPB" that was over 300MB in size, which might contain additional audio data. But once again, this is another file type outside my realm of knowledge, so anyone else wanna take a look at it? I won't be able to upload the file in question now, but I can have it up by tomorrow, for certain.
- by Vector Harbor at 7:22 PM EDT on August 4, 2016
- Thank for the Etrian Odyssey V, I'll take a listen to this soundtrack
- by guest at 11:46 PM EDT on August 4, 2016
- @ChillyBilly - I'll take a look at the file. May have some luck.
- by Knurek at 2:36 PM EDT on August 5, 2016
- Etrian Odyssey V rip doesn't have the FM DLC included, that's for sure.
Uploading to the server ATM.
- by The12thGripper at 5:20 PM EDT on August 5, 2016
- Ooo, thanks for uploading EO5 ChillyBilly!
- by ChillyBilly at 7:27 PM EDT on August 5, 2016
- Okay, here's the file I mentioned for guest and whoever else to check out:
^Also included the ".hpi" file that looks to be a companion file of sorts to the .hpb. Perhaps they may include those DLC tracks that Knurek mentioned. Well, either way, I'll post more stuff later!
- by The12thGripper at 9:34 PM EDT on August 5, 2016
- The FM DLC for EO5 doesn't have a date yet so those files are definitely not in that archive.
- by hcs at 10:42 PM EDT on August 5, 2016
- I reversed the MORI5.HPI/HPB format, dumped the files. Just one musical track (more of a jingle), and one banner.
For future explorers:
- by Vector Harbor at 10:50 PM EDT on August 5, 2016
- Wait. Wait the file size is 220 Mo Right ? Then what does it contains 2 song only ?
- by hcs at 10:53 PM EDT on August 5, 2016
- It contains a billion other things. Sound effects, models, textures...
edited 10:54 PM EDT August 5, 2016
- by Vector Harbor at 11:50 PM EDT on August 5, 2016
- Oh i see...thank for the quick answer ;D
- by Knurek at 12:09 AM EDT on August 6, 2016
- @The12thGripper: An EO5 DLC is up on 3ds title keys DB, so maybe the FM DLC is already on Ninty servers. Who knows?
- by The12thGripper at 5:46 PM EDT on August 6, 2016
They released a bunch of character portraits and and quests at launch as DLC. The FM stuff could be on the servers but I highly doubt it. The full OST is out next month and the FM music is going to be on it so you won't be waiting too long for it.
- by ChillyBilly at 6:24 PM EDT on August 6, 2016
- Just got through ripping this sucker a little while ago:
Dragon Ball: Fusions
And a few more:
Bikkuriman Kanjuku Haou: Sanmi Douran Sensouki
Danball Senki W Chou Custom
Pom Pom Purin: Korokoro Daibouken
Titan Attacks! (Not to be confused with the similarly-named anime Attack on Titan, which also has a 3DS game (though I'll probably get around to ripping that too, eventually))
- by ChillyBilly at 11:39 PM EDT on August 13, 2016
- Had a lot on my plate this week, so I didn't have time to make many rips.... but at least I got a few done today:
Karous: The Beast of Re:Eden
Moe Moe Daisensou: Gendaiban 3D
Lastly, following up on what I said in my previous post, I looked into ripping Attack on Titan. However, it's at this point that I once again seek help from you guys: See, the game's music is contained in one big ".pac" file, which I'm afraid I haven't been able to make any progress with. Anyone else want to take a crack at it? I've already uploaded the archive in question:
Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains
Thanks in advance for any assistance!
- by guest at 10:41 PM EDT on August 15, 2016
- For the Attack on Titan file, just use the "Nintendo 3DS - CWAV Streams" preset in VGMToolbox's advanced cutter. It extracts 59 files.
- by ChillyBilly at 1:13 AM EDT on August 16, 2016
- ^Thanks for the info, guest! However, I'm lacking the CWAV preset .xml for VGMT. I've searched for it, but the only link I found for it (located in this very forum, no less) has already expired. I assume you have it, since you brought it up in the first place? Could you share it, if it's no trouble? Thanks in advance for any further help!
- by Koto at 11:35 AM EDT on August 16, 2016
- Is there a way to extract the info from bcsar files? I'd like to use loop info from X/Y to make custom bcstms, but I don't know if it's even possible. Thanks
- by ultramario1998 at 2:46 PM EDT on August 16, 2016
- Etrian Odyssey V
I've been looking forward to this one for a while now. Yuzo Koshiro is a beast.
- by Vector Harbor at 10:19 PM EDT on August 16, 2016
- Anyone can rip Metroid Prime: Federation Force Music...please ?
See ya :D
- by ChillyBilly at 12:03 AM EDT on August 18, 2016
- Okay, thanks to snakemeat over at the VGMT thread, I now have the necessary plugin and the updated Attack on Titan rip is a-go!
Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains
^Interestingly, a number of tracks consist of cutscene audio, but otherwise this is some good stuff! Enjoy!
- 3DS Theme Music by CM30 at 7:22 PM EDT on August 18, 2016
- Is there an archive for this that's still being maintained? Because there used to be ones for Japanese, American and European theme files, but now the Japanese one is gone and the other ones don't seem to update any more.
I'm wondering because I'm interested in the background song to the Ashley's Recipes theme, for Wario Forums and what not.
- by sq5v at 10:27 PM EDT on August 19, 2016
- Thanks a lot for the EO5 stuff.
I know this is off-topic but I can't find anything anywhere else, so please spare me.
I actually came across this forum while I was searching how to extract and repack the mentioned file format simply because I'd love to see an undub for the previous games.
Would it be a possibility to repack the extracted files using the folder and the original HPI file?
- by ChillyBilly at 10:58 PM EDT on August 20, 2016
- I didn't get to do many 3DS rips this weekend, but I managed to squeeze in a little something:
Moco Moco Friends
As for the following uploads, I hope nobody minds me switching to GDrive here, because I'm kinda approaching the data limit for my MF account:
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Monster Hunter Generations
^I believe those rips were requested, yes? Still, I dunno if it's just me, but those .mca files come off as very static-y for me. Maybe that won't be the case for you guys, though. Well, that's it from me for now, if there's no other issues (hopefully)!
- by McStoat at 1:33 AM EDT on August 22, 2016
- Thanks for filling my request, ChillyBilly! Shame that most don't seem to play back correctly as you said but at least a couple do sound perfect, though.
- by ChillyBilly at 11:04 PM EDT on August 26, 2016
- Managed to get in a couple rips today, should hopefully have more tomorrow:
Kuma-Mon* Bomber: Puzzle de Kuma-Mon Taisou
Yumi's Odd Odyssey
BTW, the Japanese version of Gunvolt 2 came out this week! I haven't managed to nab it yet myself, but when I do.... well, you know the drill by now. ;)
- by Vector Harbor at 10:29 AM EDT on August 27, 2016
- Can't wait Metroid federation force :D
- by The12thGripper at 12:26 PM EDT on August 27, 2016
- Oh, I thought Federation Force was already posted. I'll dump my copy right now.
EDIT: Federation Force uses wwiseaudio and I had no luck trying to extract it before so here are the files. If there's some simple magic program for extracting the .bnk and .pck files, please share it because I'd love to get the music from Doc Louis's Punch Out.
I'm uploading the files now so check back in like an hour for them.
edited 1:27 PM EDT August 27, 2016
- by Vector Harbor at 1:33 PM EDT on August 27, 2016
- For ripping Federation Force it the same way as Blast ball : http://wonderblunders.blogspot.fr/2013/03/how-to-extract-music-and-videos-from.html
edited 1:34 PM EDT August 27, 2016
- by The12thGripper at 1:38 PM EDT on August 27, 2016
- Thanks, I'll check those out. I'm gonna be busy the rest of the day so I'll still share the archives when they finish uploading.
EDIT: Here are the files.
edited 2:06 PM EDT August 27, 2016
- by Vector Harbor at 6:32 PM EDT on August 27, 2016
- So i try to use VGMToolbox to making genh file with this https://i.imgur.com/1Xbjn0S.png but when i listen to them...there is just loud noise or just a empty file. Oh and BTW there two archive that i unpacked with the same way as blast ball but still unplayable... here both :
[PCK unpacked] Metroid Prime Federation Force
[PSB unpacked] Metroid Prime Federation
- by ChillyBilly at 10:55 PM EDT on August 27, 2016
- Okay, a few more for the weekend:
The Battle Cats POP!
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars
Mini-Mario & Friends: amiibo Challenge
- by Knurek at 1:22 AM EDT on August 28, 2016
- @CHillyBilly: Could you take a look at Picross e3-7 and Pokemon Picross?
- by Kharaxel at 8:53 PM EDT on August 29, 2016
- So I see Gunvolt 2 is available in a certain place. Anyone can decrypt and post the OST?
- by ChillyBilly at 6:13 PM EDT on August 30, 2016
- Alrighty guys, here we are:
Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack
^Contains both the first AND sequel's soundtracks! Enjoy, fellas!
@Knurek: Sure, I'll see what I can do. Should be able to get something in the next day or two, perhaps...
edited 1:48 AM EDT August 31, 2016
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software