Previous Page | Next Page
- by Vector Harbor at 7:26 PM EDT on August 30, 2016
- Thank you so much for sharing Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack @ChillyBilly
- by Kharaxel at 11:00 PM EDT on August 30, 2016
- Thanks, ChillyBilly. This is great.
- by ChillyBilly at 1:47 AM EDT on August 31, 2016
- Good news! I managed to get those Picross rips done a LOT faster than I thought! I even managed to find a couple that weren't included in Knurek's request (but I thought would make good additions, anyway):
Club Nintendo Picross
Club Nintendo Picross Plus
- by The12thGripper at 9:56 PM EDT on August 31, 2016
- Looks like the FM DLC for EO5 is out, think anyone would be able to nab it for us?
- by Vector Harbor at 10:40 PM EDT on August 31, 2016
- So...nobody care about metroid federation ? Well i guess i can understand *trash it*
edited 10:41 PM EDT August 31, 2016
- by AnonRunzes at 10:54 PM EDT on August 31, 2016
- @Vector Harbor - Not everybody likes that game but... I'm with you on having the game music ripped(or even the entire sound directory as ChillyBilly posts it sometimes).
- by Vector Harbor at 4:42 PM EDT on September 1, 2016
What i mean is i don't know how to make genh file with those incomplete wav file
BTW does anyone has the hyrule warriors legend update please ?
- by BtEO at 12:03 PM EDT on September 2, 2016
- Hyrule Warriors Legends 1.5.0 update
Just the one new 8-bit track again.
- by Vector Harbor at 12:14 PM EDT on September 2, 2016
- @BtEO Thank you kindly
- by ChillyBilly at 3:53 PM EDT on September 2, 2016
- Hey guys! So, about that EO5 DLC.... I actually managed to locate it a little while ago, but there's a bit of an issue: No matter how many times I try, I can't seem to get the data for it fully decrypted (and thus I'm unable to extract any tracks :(). Does anyone else want to take a crack at it? I'm unsure if it's OK to directly post CIAs here (even if it's just for DLC), but maybe it's cool if I send it to someone via email? Let me know!
- by Vector Harbor at 7:07 PM EDT on September 2, 2016
- I'm not the man of the situation but how it look like... I mean do you have a pack file or something or it empty ?
- by soneek at 10:18 AM EDT on September 3, 2016
- Does anyone have the Animal Crossing: New Leaf bcsar on them?
- by SonicHyuga at 1:19 PM EDT on September 3, 2016
- Here you go.
- by MurraySkull at 9:22 PM EDT on September 3, 2016
- Well, here's Federation Force:
Still needs tagging and the SFX to be separated.
In Memory of AM2R
- by Vector Harbor at 9:50 PM EDT on September 3, 2016
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!
- by ChillyBilly at 11:53 PM EDT on September 3, 2016
- @Vector Harbor: As I indicated in my previous post, the DLC is archived in CIA format. However, pirated 3DS games are commonly found in that format as well, hence my apprehension about posting it here (even if it's just the DLC data). That's why I asked if anyone would prefer if I send them the file via email instead, since I'm not sure if it's cool to post the archive here....
Otherwise, only got one other rip done for now. It's been a slow week for me, heh:
The Legend of Kusakari
- by soneek at 12:29 AM EDT on September 4, 2016
- @SonicHyuga Thanks! I'm back on sequence research, so this is a big help.
- by Knurek at 2:19 AM EDT on September 4, 2016
- @ChillyBilly: Send the file my way, I might take a look at it.
edited 7:58 AM EDT September 4, 2016
- by Knurek at 7:50 AM EDT on September 4, 2016
- Okay, I had no problems with extraction from the decrypted CIA you provided (use CTRTool to extract CIA contents, than use CTRTool to extract RomFS contents from the largest file from the first step).
Uploading the amended set as we speak.
- by Vector Harbor at 10:27 AM EDT on September 4, 2016
- All right I managed to separate the music from the tons of SFX and other stuff :
Metroid Prime: Federation Force
edited 10:38 AM EDT September 4, 2016
- by ChillyBilly at 11:01 PM EDT on September 4, 2016
- Oh man, you're a lifesaver, Knurek! I followed your instructions and the files extracted for me like a charm! That being said, here's my own upload of the DLC tracks:
Etrian Odyssey 5 FM Soundtrack
- by Vector Harbor at 11:26 PM EDT on September 4, 2016
- Thanks @ChillyBilly for sharing this !
- by dj4uk6cjm at 11:37 PM EDT on September 4, 2016
- Does animal crossing new leaf use sequences? I would be interested in obtaining them if it does whenever you guys figure out how to rip them that is, thank you.
- by MurraySkull at 12:12 AM EDT on September 5, 2016
- Great! Will submit to FFShrine to see about tagging.
BTW, any possibility of the new StreetPass material?
- by OzoneOne at 4:29 AM EDT on September 5, 2016
- Is anybody able to rip music streams from Cave Story 3D? soneek's link earlier in this thread doesn't seem to be working.
edited 4:30 AM EDT September 5, 2016
edited 4:34 AM EDT September 5, 2016
- by Knurek at 8:43 AM EDT on September 5, 2016
- @OzoneOne: http://3sf.joshw.info/
edited 8:43 AM EDT September 5, 2016
- by OzoneOne at 1:03 AM EDT on September 6, 2016
- Ah, thank you! I should have seen that.
- by sykhro at 5:57 PM EDT on September 6, 2016
- was a solution for soundfonts found or do we still have to remake them manually?
- by ChillyBilly at 12:21 AM EDT on September 11, 2016
- Time for some rips!
Alien on the Run
Initial D Perfect Shift Online
Samurai Warriors Chronicles
Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3
Sengoku Musou Chronicle 2nd
Shin Sangoku Musou VS
^Those last two Warriors games weren't released outside of Japan, hence the use of the original titles. That detail aside, enjoy!
edited 12:22 AM EDT September 11, 2016
- by MurraySkull at 7:51 PM EDT on September 11, 2016
- Still waiting for the new StreetPass material.
- by Knurek at 12:30 AM EDT on September 14, 2016
- @ChillyBilly: I'll be adding DQ7 US/EU MIDI streams, no need to rip. :)
//EDIT: Set updated.
edited 2:33 PM EDT September 14, 2016
- by ChillyBilly at 10:58 PM EDT on September 17, 2016
- Here's what I've got this week:
Bingo de NouTore: BinTore
Chou Kagaku Dasshutsu: Gear Detective
Cube Creator 3D
Maison de Maou
'Til next time!
- by Vector Harbor at 11:20 PM EDT on September 17, 2016
- Let's see the schedule for this month...OH yeah sonic boom : Fire and ice is coming out next week. Ok it actually a bit weird but if the music is not mono can you upload it ? I ask that because the previous title was using mono file...and my only interest is if the music is stereo only
- Monster Hunter Stories :Demo Jp by Vector Harbor at 12:00 PM EDT on September 19, 2016
- Well...double post :/
Anyway i very exciting if someone can extract the music of this glorious monster hunter series or if you preferred to rip the full version i'm OK with it
Otherwise have a nice day ^_^
edited 12:02 PM EDT September 19, 2016
- by PewnyPL at 3:44 PM EDT on September 23, 2016
- Anyone know how to play Monster Hunter 4 soundtrack? All I'm getting on both Winamp and Foobar is bitcrushed static.
- by ChillyBilly at 8:02 PM EDT on September 23, 2016
- On the subject of Monster Hunter, I bring you guys this:
Monster Hunter Stories Demo
^I usually don't do demos, but I felt like making an exception this time around. Word of warning, though: Most likely, the audio will be mostly static for you guys like the other MH rips I posted (it's certainly the case for me, unfortunately). Wish I knew how to resolve this issue myself, but for now, it is what it is. Hopefully, there's someone around here who knows of a way to resolve this issue....
- by Vector Harbor at 9:57 PM EDT on September 23, 2016
- Thanks for the MHS but I hate MCA file u_u
I don't know how to fix it
- by Knurek at 7:55 AM EDT on September 24, 2016
- I did fix the Dai Gyakuten Saiban set, ChillyBilly, it consists of changing some data in the file to 0x00.
You might want to compare the rip on JoshW to the game data to see what exactly needs to be changed.
- by ChillyBilly at 9:25 PM EDT on September 24, 2016
- Okay, time for my weekend round! First off:
One Piece: Daikaizoku Coliseum
^No way am I gonna overlook a new One Piece game. ;) As for the rest:
Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.
Demon King Box
Dot Runner: Complete Edition
Drop Zone: Under Fire
Pokemon Rumble World (GD wasn't very cooperative with me around the time I uploaded this, hence the MF link)
Space Lift Danger Panic![url]
[url=https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2lMV7NovfEOLXFnMkkyeWtkWlU]SpeedX 3D: Hyper Edition
Sumikko Gurashi: Mura o Tsukurundesu
As always, enjoy!
@Knurek: Good to know there's a way to fix the MCA issue, so thanks for the info. I'll see what I can do when I find the opportunity...
- by Vector Harbor at 9:51 PM EDT on September 26, 2016
- Today is a great today !
It the release of sonic boom yeah...so is there anyone who want to upload the music or not ?
We may have a chance..or maybe not
- by ChillyBilly at 8:29 PM EDT on September 28, 2016
- Just got one rip for today, but it's a pretty darn big one:
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
^Hope nobody minds a whole bunch of cutscene audio and ACB files that I couldn't extract (maybe someone else here can manage that?). That aside, enjoy!
- by MetalKnick at 12:20 AM EDT on September 29, 2016
- Did anybody do a full New Leaf rip that included all of the K.K. songs? Incl. aircheck and music box?
- New Leaf by Vector Harbor at 12:05 PM EDT on September 29, 2016
- I found this : https://t.co/Hs561OmDXq
Maybe...but i didn't check
...Okay :P I would say tho that Sonic boom F&I is getting interesting
edited 1:19 PM EDT September 29, 2016
- by ChillyBilly at 6:49 PM EDT on September 29, 2016
- @Vector Harbor: I can't get Sonic Boom right now (too busy), but I should be able to get it tomorrow or at least during the weekend if nobody else rips it first. ;)
- by Vector Harbor at 10:40 AM EDT on September 30, 2016
- @ChillyBilly Thank you and sorry for being a annoying guys who just post request instead of doing ripping stuff :P
- by ChillyBilly at 4:26 PM EDT on September 30, 2016
- ^Eh, I don't really mind. I rather enjoy ripping, after all. ;)
Anyways, I have good news, and bad news. The good: I just got through ripping Sonic Boom! The bad: The music's format is, unfortunately, a mystery to me. It's contained in an FSB archive, but when I extracted it, all I got were a bunch of .raw files that played loud static. I tried changing them to a bunch of different extensions, but.... no good. I still uploaded the archive + banner jingle anyway though, since someone else here may know how to handle it:
Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice (FSB)
- by Vector Harbor at 5:17 PM EDT on September 30, 2016
- Well at least it not in mono stuff ok i'll see what i can get from those raw file
Edit 2 : OK i changed my mind it EVEN WORST THAT I THOUGHT !!!!
Sonic Boom - Fire & Ice (Genh)
Extractor link : The extractor
Sample rate : 24000 Hz
Channel : 1 (81.9%); 2 (18.1%)
Average Bitrate : 129 kbps
And the best of all is...GENH FILE FANTASTIC !!!
YOU GUYS SUCKS !!!!
Btw it not your fault ChillyBilly
edited 7:20 PM EDT September 30, 2016
- by soneek at 6:59 PM EDT on September 30, 2016
- Yeah, we'll have to find, or rewrite a tool to exteact the FSBs in a playable format. Sit tight for this one.
- by ChillyBilly at 11:10 PM EDT on October 1, 2016
- Time for the weekend round:
Arrow of Laputa: Kage Nashi Sensei to Chiron no Fuuken
Bibi Blocksberg Das grosse Hexenbesen-Rennen 2
Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition
Kobito Game Taizen
Sabaku no Nezumi-dan!
- BCSAR Files by Linkou at 4:09 AM EDT on October 2, 2016
- Someone finally found a way to extract the MIDI files and Soundfonts of BCSAR archives without problems?
- by Kurausukun at 4:26 PM EDT on October 2, 2016
- Who said that?
- by Vector Harbor at 4:52 PM EDT on October 2, 2016
- @ Kurausukun
That was a question actually...
- by ChillyBilly at 9:46 PM EDT on October 4, 2016
- Here's a couple uploads for the road:
Bokura no Nanokakan Sensou: Yuujou Adventure
Quest of Dungeons
- by Vector Harbor at 7:38 AM EDT on October 5, 2016
- Okay...so in 2 days Mario Party: Star Rush get release...in Europe (Sorry NA)...We might have a chance to listen about what this soundtrack can be....no not the starman theme only but the soundtrack in general.
- by AnonRunzes at 5:24 PM EDT on October 5, 2016
- @Kurausukun - "Who said that?"
Linkou just wanted to know if there was success in extracting these BFSAR archives, and you open up with this?
edited 5:26 PM EDT October 5, 2016
- by hcs at 9:58 PM EDT on October 5, 2016
- @AnonRunzes: It was a simple misunderstanding of what Linkou said, I had the same interpretation at first. It sounded like Linkou had heard about the successful extraction somewhere.
I think it should have been "Did someone finally find ...?" rather than "Someone finally found ...?"
While in some sense they both say the same thing, the latter reads as surprise/disbelief at discovering it is true.
- by soneek at 10:02 PM EDT on October 5, 2016
- I've mentioned it multiple times. I have the research finished for making soundfonts, though I don't have a good sense of automatically building them. I'd need help in that regard.
Edit: I'll actually give this a shot.
edited 10:19 PM EDT October 5, 2016
- by Kurausukun at 1:50 AM EDT on October 6, 2016
- Sorry if it sounded rude, but honestly, I think anyone would assume that what you wrote implies that you had heard somewhere that someone had figured it out and you were seeking further information.
- StreetPass Mii Plaza themes by MarioandWario at 8:28 AM EDT on October 6, 2016
- Did anyone figure out how to rip the music from the new StreetPass Mii Plaza games? Or recent 3DS themes?
Like Slot Car Rivals, Market Crashers, Mii Trek, etc?
Because I can't find them anywhere online, and there hasn't been much mention of the songs for a while...
- by soneek at 4:54 PM EDT on October 6, 2016
- I'll do a release for Mario Party: Star Rush soon. Some of the music is sequenced, so I'll do my dirty method of building soundfonts for them. Otherwise, it's 24546 Hz BCSTM.
- by Vector Harbor at 5:04 PM EDT on October 6, 2016
- The sample rate of Mario party SR is at 24546 Hz ? Whoa they really mess up the quality this time...still looking for this game tho
edited 5:07 PM EDT October 6, 2016
- by ChillyBilly at 8:29 PM EDT on October 7, 2016
- Well, someone else is handling the new Mario Party, I see. In the meantime, I noticed that the full version of Monster Hunter Stories is out. I'll see if I can get that uploaded by tomorrow, but I have a strong feeling that the rip is going to be mostly static again (I still haven't found a way to fix that MCA issue, unfortunately :().
In the meantime, here's a little something else from me:
Kamen Rider Ghost: Game de Kaigan!!
- by MurraySkull at 2:41 AM EDT on October 8, 2016
- Mario Party: Star Rush:
- by Vector Harbor at 7:48 AM EDT on October 8, 2016
Well it actually sound very good...
edited 2:23 PM EDT October 8, 2016
- by ChillyBilly at 7:48 PM EDT on October 8, 2016
- Okay, here we are:
Monster Hunter Stories
^Unfortunately, it's still mostly static, just as I feared. Wish I could figure out how to fix that, but I'm still stumped at the moment. Still, here's the rip, for anyone else who wants to tinker with it!
- by Linkou at 12:16 PM EDT on October 9, 2016
- @Kurausukun @AnonRunzes @hcs : Sorry, I misspoke. (I'm french). Indeed, I wondered if there was a way to extract the MIDI files and Soundfonts of BCSAR/BFSAR archives easily. soneek has replied.
But this is not compiled and I don't understand how to compile programs.
So, soneek I can't help you because I'm not a computer science expert... :(
- by Kurausukun at 6:23 AM EDT on October 10, 2016
- I compiled it, but I haven't been keeping up with the scene, so I don't know what files you're supposed to feed it, or if it even works by itself.
- by FerozElMejor at 4:20 AM EDT on October 14, 2016
- Can anyone try to get the soundtrack from Chase Cold Case Investigations?
- by ChillyBilly at 10:44 PM EDT on October 14, 2016
- ^Ask, and ye shall receive:
Chase: Cold Case Investigations - Distant Memories
More rips to follow tomorrow! :)
- by Vector Harbor at 7:01 AM EDT on October 15, 2016
Like the special demo of pokemon S&M ? :D
- by FerozElMejor at 4:49 PM EDT on October 15, 2016
- Thank you so much ChillyBilly!!
- by ChillyBilly at 10:29 PM EDT on October 15, 2016
- @Vector Harbor: Eh, as I said a while back, I generally don't rip demos. Besides, the Pokemon demo isn't out yet, anyway (comes out on the 18th). Maybe I'll do the full version(s) when they come out next month (though seeing as it's Pokemon we're talking about, others here may be way faster in ripping Sun & Moon than me by the time the games leak, lol).
Anyways, getting back to business:
Brave Tank Hero
Disney Magical World 2
Gurumin 3D: A Monstrous Adventure
Kakuro by Nikoli
- by Vector Harbor at 6:35 AM EDT on October 16, 2016
- It okay your not only one doing this great stuff...
- by Kurausukun at 5:26 AM EDT on October 18, 2016
- Has anyone had any success with the Sun and Moon demo? Decrypt9 fails at decrypting my .cia, and I'm not entirely sure why--it's never failed before.
- by Vector Harbor at 9:12 AM EDT on October 18, 2016
- PokemonS&M demo
Credit goes to NW123Player
edited 9:13 AM EDT October 18, 2016
- BCSAR archives by jackskellinghog at 1:46 PM EDT on October 18, 2016
- I can't seem to unpack the BCSAR archive for Sun & Moon for some reason? Used the looping audio extractor and a BCSAR pokemon unpacker and both come up with crashes.
- by Wishy The Star at 2:10 AM EDT on October 22, 2016
- I found a rip of Style Savvy: Fashion Forward, but it's incomplete.
Does anyone have a full rip or some of the missing files? I'm specifically looking for Sophie's First Hat theme (w/ vocals), and the Wardrobe Theme.
edited 2:15 AM EDT October 22, 2016
- by soneek at 2:31 PM EDT on October 22, 2016
- Which Capcom games need updates to support their MCA formats again?
- by AnonRunzes at 3:03 PM EDT on October 22, 2016
- @soneek - Monster Hunter Stories.
edited 3:03 PM EDT October 22, 2016
- by ChillyBilly at 3:16 PM EDT on October 22, 2016
- @soneek: There's also Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Generations.
- by Knurek at 6:02 PM EDT on October 22, 2016
- @soneek: Original files for Dai Gyakuten Saiban and Phoenix Wright: Spirit of Justice (we host hex-edited files on JoshW that work with current VGMStream implementation, but I'd much rather have them replaced by clean rips)
- by soneek at 1:07 PM EDT on October 23, 2016
- Thanks guys. I'll look more into those versions of MCA.
- Midi? by Prawn at 6:09 AM EDT on October 24, 2016
- Uh, hey, is there a way to get midi files from 3ds games? I need the midi from a Pokemon X track so I can look at the notes and figure out how to play it. Is this possible? All I can see are other weird file formats. I found the zip of Pokemon X that someone posted a long time ago, but they're all .aac files and have no clue what to do with them. Do 3ds games even use midi? I'm sorry, I just wanna learn this song, and this is the only place I could find any information on 3ds music.
- by ChillyBilly at 10:57 PM EDT on October 28, 2016
- Been a while since I posted any new rips here.... time to fix that! ;)
Corpse Party (Just in time for Halloween!)
Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari SP ("Main" music is sequenced like the other 3DS Kunio games, but at least there's streamed NES music to go along with it! Also included the BCSAR files in case anyone wants to take a crack at said sequenced music)
Wind-up Knight 2
Might have more stuff tomorrow, maybe, maybe not. Either way, enjoy!
edited 10:58 PM EDT October 28, 2016
- by ChillyBilly at 11:24 PM EDT on October 29, 2016
- Yep, I've got a few more, alright:
50 Pinch Barrage!!
Crash City Mayhem
Kingdom's Item Shop
Nintendo Badge Arcade
Happy Halloween weekend, guys!
- by MurraySkull at 6:48 PM EDT on October 30, 2016
- And how about the recent Mii Plaza titles?
- by BtEO at 6:29 PM EDT on October 31, 2016
- Once more, for probably the last time:
Hyrule Warriors Legends 1.6.0 update
- by Vector Harbor at 8:11 PM EDT on October 31, 2016
Thanks really appreciate !
- by SonicHyuga at 7:35 PM EDT on November 2, 2016
- Here are the sound files for the New Leaf Welcome amiibo update:
Animal Crossing New Leaf v1.4
edited 7:35 PM EDT November 2, 2016
- by ChillyBilly at 10:44 PM EDT on November 4, 2016
- Just one upload for now:
Harvest Moon: Skytree Village
- by RebeccaSugar at 10:27 PM EDT on November 5, 2016
- Being a pirate is alright to be, popping bubbles in the sea breeze!
Here's to yarr-harring, mateys.
Pirate Pop Plus (2016-10-20)(Dadako)(13AM Games Inc.)
@Prawn, MIDI/Sequenced files don't exist for Pokemon X/Y/ORAS, at the last, not that specific song. I'm sure you can find some user made ones floating around in 'net though.
- by The12thGripper at 11:04 PM EDT on November 5, 2016
- 3DS games do use sequenced music but most don't.
XY/ORAS have some sequenced tracks but I believe they're for Pokemon-Amie and that's it.
- by ChillyBilly at 11:54 PM EDT on November 5, 2016
- Here's the next round from me:
Danball Senki Wars
Noitu Love: Devolution
- by Vector Harbor at 11:29 AM EST on November 8, 2016
- I know this is just too early but here it is :
Pokemon Sun & Moon
- by starly396 at 5:35 PM EST on November 9, 2016
- @Vector Harbor
- by RoadrunnerWMC at 2:48 AM EST on November 10, 2016
- The "PLAYLISTs" link in this post has died. Does anyone have a copy of the file it linked to?
- by ChillyBilly at 1:04 AM EST on November 13, 2016
- Ah, I see a Sun/Moon rip was already posted (boy, that really WAS fast!) Anyway, it was a busy week for me, so I didn't get as many rips done as I would have liked.... but I DID make a couple discoveries that I feel makes up for that:
First off, I believe I mentioned a while back that I had trouble with a file type used in some 3DS games called .bcgrp. Well.... I finally figured out how to extract them! Turns out that VGMT's CWAV preset extracts those babies just fine! And so, I'm now able to post a portion of the Rhythm Heaven Megamix rip that I had trouble with a while back, which contained the tutorials, jingles, minigame tunes, etc. (so Knurek, you'll definitely want to update the joshw mirror with this stuff):
Rhythm Heaven Megamix "group" folder contents (Also includes the SFX/voice samples for those interested)
And that's not all.... remember those WayForward games I also had trouble with a while back (around pages 102-104 of this thread)? Well.... I finally managed to GENH a couple of them:
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?!
Mighty Switch Force!
^It's not exactly perfect, but it was the best I could do (I really wish I could get proper loop points done for the Adventure Time rip, for instance). Also, despite my efforts, I'm currently still unable to make anything remotely listenable from the other 3 rips (Regular Show, MSF2, TMNT). Perhaps someone else here may know how to get them to play properly? 54634564 posted the wave files on page 104.
And with those things out of the way.... the rest of the rips I did this week:
Crayon Shin-Chan: Uchuu de Achoo!? Yuujou no Oba-Karate!!
Gekitou Senshi Nagerunder (This game's audio was also contained in .bcgrp archives, BTW)
Ice Station Z
Power Disc Slam
Okay, that's all for now. Until next time!
- by ChillyBilly at 10:16 PM EST on November 19, 2016
- Eh, only managed to get two 3DS rips done this week.... perhaps next week will see a better turnout on my end:
Saiki Kusuo no PSI-nan: Shijou Psi Dai no PSI Nan!?
- by ChillyBilly at 10:23 PM EST on November 26, 2016
- Sorry, only two rips again this week:
Chou Sentou-chuu Kyuukyoku no Shinobi to Battle Player Choujou Kessen!
- by ChillyBilly at 5:07 PM EST on November 30, 2016
- Hey, guys.... got an early Christmas present for ya ;):
Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software