Previous Page | Next Page
- by mariofan12ify at 10:01 AM EDT on July 16, 2017
- Does anyone have the original file for the SMB3 athletic remix from Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition? It's only in the 2.0 version and the one on https://vgm.hcs64.com/ doesn't have it.
- by 54634564 at 1:03 PM EDT on July 16, 2017
- mariofan12ify: Here's the sound folder from the patch
- by Knurek at 1:52 PM EDT on July 16, 2017
- I've uploaded those three tracks, also ripped both Japanese and USA versions of Puzzle & Dragons Z (Japanese has higher frequency but less songs for some reason). Enjoy.
- by mariofan12ify at 8:56 PM EDT on July 16, 2017
- Thanks, 54634564 and Knurek!
- by Knurek at 12:42 PM EDT on July 17, 2017
- @all: I'm doing Dragon Quest XI ATM, no need to waste bandwidth on it.
- by ChillyBilly at 4:39 PM EDT on July 17, 2017
- Wait, DQXI already leaked? Well, I'll be darned... In that case, I'll be looking forward to it! :)
- by Knurek at 5:08 PM EDT on July 17, 2017
- It's up on Japanese eStore, only thing we're missing is the decryption seed.
- by Vector Harbor at 12:58 PM EDT on July 20, 2017
- If i'm missing anything, tell me.
Layton's Mystery Journey - Katrielle to Daifugou no Inbou (Japan)
edited 12:58 PM EDT July 20, 2017
- by ChillyBilly at 3:46 AM EDT on July 29, 2017
- Got a couple little additions here:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger: Game de Wasshoi!!
- by Knurek at 4:50 AM EDT on July 29, 2017
- DQXI up on server as well.
- Miitopia by ostara at 9:10 PM EDT on July 29, 2017
- Hi ChillyBilly! Do you still have the music files for Miitopia? I checked the link and it's already down
- by Vector Harbor at 9:29 PM EDT on July 29, 2017
- The music of miitopia can be found here :
Nintendo 3DS Music Archive
edited 9:31 PM EDT July 29, 2017
- by Knurek at 12:57 PM EDT on July 30, 2017
- As with DQXI, I'll take care of Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2, no need to waste bandwidth.
- by ChillyBilly at 9:46 PM EDT on July 30, 2017
- A little something else from me:
Parascientific Escape: Crossing at the Farthest Horizon
- by Knurek at 5:21 PM EDT on July 31, 2017
- @ChillyBilly: Unfortunately, there's no new music here - despite the tracks having different CRCs, the actual music data should be the same as with the previous Parascientific Escape games...
Might be something caused by decryption improvements... *shrug*
- by ChillyBilly at 11:46 PM EDT on August 1, 2017
- ^Ah, it's been a while since I listened to the other PE soundtracks, so I didn't realize straight away that this one was recycled.... my bad. To make up for that, let me post something that I'm pretty certain IS new:
- by ChillyBilly at 11:56 PM EDT on August 4, 2017
- Yet another addition:
- by jelbo64v2 at 6:02 AM EDT on August 6, 2017
- Am I blind or is Ocarina of Time missing on http://3sf.joshw.info/ ? I'm looking in the 'l' folder, where the other Zelda games are listed.
- by Knurek at 6:36 AM EDT on August 6, 2017
- OoT is sequenced apart from a single track.
- Distortion after conversion to MP3? by miitopie at 10:13 AM EDT on August 6, 2017
- So I tried converting the Miitopia gamerips from the archive (rips not supported by DAP) to 320kbps and when I dropped them all on iTunes, I got this weird distorted sound that wasn't present when I played the files on VLC/Foobar2000.
Edit: I tried getting someone else's converted (V0) files and the distortion's still there. Does anyone know a fix (Windows 10, by the way)?
edited 10:54 AM EDT August 6, 2017
- by Vector Harbor at 11:20 AM EDT on August 6, 2017
- Use a other player than iTunes. Or change the sample rate to 44100 Hz.
- by ChillyBilly at 4:26 PM EDT on August 12, 2017
- Don't believe this one was posted yet:
The Snack World: TreJarers
- by Dark_Ansem at 3:06 AM EDT on August 15, 2017
- Ocarina of time music?
- by mariofan12ify at 3:36 AM EDT on August 15, 2017
- @Dark Ansem
That's sequenced aside from one track as far as I know
- by Dark_Ansem at 5:16 AM EDT on August 15, 2017
- Like in the GC version?
- by ChillyBilly at 5:25 AM EDT on August 18, 2017
- A little something from me:
- by ChillyBilly at 2:34 PM EDT on September 1, 2017
- With all the hubbub over Sonic Mania going on, I think this little gem may have been overlooked:
Sekaiju to Fushigi no Dungeon 2 (AKA Etrian Mystery Dungeon 2)
The world could always use more Yuzo Koshiro! ;)
- by Vector Harbor at 3:37 PM EDT on September 1, 2017
- Thanks for the Etrian Mystery Dungeon 2.
- by ChillyBilly at 11:17 PM EDT on September 2, 2017
- Here's a little something else:
1000m Zombie Escape!
- by Vector Harbor at 10:17 AM EDT on September 12, 2017
- Don't mind if i do !
Metroid - Samus Returns
- 3DS Samples? by Zetto Kuzuuya at 4:27 PM EDT on September 12, 2017
- What of samples/soundfonts on the 3ds? Like Dai Gyakuten Saiban and Project X zone? I have heard they use a midi format of some sort, though I doubt it. however, is anyone able to check if those two games can have samples ripped?
- by soneek at 10:51 AM EDT on September 21, 2017
- Submitted Mario & Luigi + Bowser's Minions to vgm.hcs64.com. There's some aac files in there, so I included pos files to assist with the looping.
- by mariofan12ify at 11:00 AM EDT on September 21, 2017
How did you get the game early, if you don't mind me asking?
- by despycl at 11:42 AM EDT on September 21, 2017
Do you think you could give us a download link please?
- by 54634564 at 1:34 PM EDT on September 21, 2017
- @mariofan12ify some anon on 4chan dumped it after finding a copy on offerup(basically craigslist) for $20.
- by dj4uk6cjm at 2:00 PM EDT on September 21, 2017
- @54634564 a link to the 4chan page or download would suffice, can't find it on google.
- by Vector Harbor at 2:03 PM EDT on September 21, 2017
- There we go guys !
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions
- by dj4uk6cjm at 2:05 PM EDT on September 21, 2017
- Thank you^^
- by soneek at 5:13 PM EDT on September 21, 2017
- My version is in the JoshW repo now. Make sure to convert all of the .aac files to WAV, then queue the .pos files in vgmstream to get the looping versions.
edited 5:15 PM EDT September 21, 2017
- by Zetto Kuzuuya at 7:20 AM EDT on September 23, 2017
- Perhpas Nintendo left the original instruments to the gba version of the game left in the files for the 3ds one? Dunno if that's possible but could someone check?
- by Zetto Kuzuuya at 7:27 AM EDT on September 23, 2017
- Also is it possible to convert these to .sf2? the bowser's minions files that were linked? cause honestly I have no clue what these are XD
- by Vector Harbor at 9:41 AM EDT on September 23, 2017
- Into .sf2 ? Why ?
- by Zetto Kuzuuya at 11:27 AM EDT on September 23, 2017
- soundfont reasons, I mean so I can use the instruments to do music remixes.
- by Zetto Kuzuuya at 11:28 AM EDT on September 23, 2017
- in FL studio
- by The12thGripper at 9:46 PM EDT on September 24, 2017
- The music in Superstar Saga DX is streamed, there are no sequences or samples to extract.
edited 9:46 PM EDT September 24, 2017
- by Vector Harbor at 1:59 PM EDT on September 27, 2017
- Just a head up, Fire Emblem Warriors has been uploaded at https://vgm.hcs64.com/
- by Knurek at 2:02 PM EDT on September 27, 2017
- Anyone has a DLC release schedule for FEWarriors?
- by soneek at 2:26 PM EDT on September 27, 2017
- Do we have WiiBGM and WiiVoice support in vgmstream already? I cheated a while ago with adding G1L support for single song archives containing WiiBGM, but not the format on its own. Easy enough to make GENH or TXTH though.
@Vector Harbor how did you go about extracting the BGMProduct archive or whatever it was called?
edited 2:29 PM EDT September 27, 2017
- by Knurek at 2:32 PM EDT on September 27, 2017
- It's my rip, so yeah, it does work with VGMStream.
Extracted using a simple file extractor, searching for WiiBGM string at 0x00.
- by soneek at 2:45 PM EDT on September 27, 2017
- Alright great. Was the cut size in the header of each WiiBGM this time? I hadn't seen it in Hyrule Warriors (Legends).
- by Knurek at 2:48 PM EDT on September 27, 2017
- Nah, I just set EOF to be the next instance of WiiBGM. There might be some trash data at end of each file, but nothing that prohibits playback.
- by soneek at 2:54 PM EDT on September 27, 2017
- That's what happened with me with Hyrule Warriors Legends lol. I'll find my script tonight and share it, but I wrote something to use the file offsets in the G1L header, and just rebuild single song G1L archives based on WiiBGM, Wiivoice, RIFF headers, etc.
- by ChillyBilly at 10:47 PM EDT on September 28, 2017
- It's not much, but here's a little something from me:
- by civ at 3:51 PM EDT on October 1, 2017
- Is there a way to correctly play or fix the Mario Golf: World Tour streams? There's some garbage noise at the loop points.
- by mariofan12ify at 8:40 AM EDT on October 18, 2017
- I was browsing through the sounds of M&L: SS + Bowser's Minions and I noticed that the little game over jingle isn't included. Does anyone know where I can find it?
- by despycl at 11:41 AM EDT on October 18, 2017
- Hopefully if mario party the top 100 gets leaked there could be a rip of its soundtrack. Some of the remixes of the old mario party minigames are really nice!
- by Masamune at 2:06 PM EDT on October 18, 2017
the voice is part of the game over stream
- by mariofan12ify at 2:39 PM EDT on October 18, 2017
Thanks. Couldn't find it anywhere. It's a little weird how the voices are part of it, but whatever.
- by Vector Harbor at 5:18 PM EDT on October 19, 2017
Kirby - Battle Royale (Demo)
- by mariofan12ify at 5:26 PM EDT on October 19, 2017
- @Vector Harbor
The music for Kirby is in .aac format? Hm, was expecting it to be .bcstm...
- by Vector Harbor at 1:37 PM EDT on October 20, 2017
- Unfortunately, that is the thing right there. I'm sure you can find the loop point in the bcsar file. I also find that it's pretty odd that the bcsar file is larger than the stream folder, i wonder why ?
New Style Boutique 3 - Styling Star (Demo)
edited 9:29 PM EDT October 20, 2017
- by Knurek at 1:04 AM EDT on October 27, 2017
- I have ripped Deep Strange Journey, no need to redo my work. :)
- by ChillyBilly at 12:13 AM EDT on October 29, 2017
- Man, it's only been a month, but it feels like forever since my last 3DS rip.... well, here's a little something I nabbed recently:
Symphony of Eternity
- by froggestspirit at 2:33 PM EDT on October 29, 2017
- Just incase it's missed in the other thread, here is a re-rip of Pokemon X&Y fully looped (thanks Koto and Soneek for the loop points). All looped songs have had a Genh header appended to them, and non-looped songs (and other ones without loop info) have been left as AAC.
It's kind of a nice treat this is natively in 48khz
- by starerik at 2:49 PM EDT on October 29, 2017
- Sorry to burst your bubble, but the music is still natively 32khz according to the spectrum view in Adobe Audition. The frequencies cut off at around 17khz.
- by froggestspirit at 9:43 PM EDT on October 29, 2017
- I was thinking it was 48000, since it showed that in droidsound-e. That's a bit silly that they would export it so high, and take up more space.
- by mariofan12ify at 11:50 PM EDT on November 1, 2017
- Not requesting a rip here, but I was hoping someone would be able to tell me the official names of the songs from Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga 3DS so I can compile a proper OSV. Can someone help?
- by Vector Harbor at 10:45 AM EDT on November 2, 2017
Kirby: Battle Royale
- by mariofan12ify at 11:39 AM EDT on November 2, 2017
- How do you make the aac files loop?
- by marcusss at 11:57 AM EDT on November 2, 2017
- Using txth I believe. I think there is a thread here somewhere
edited 11:57 AM EDT November 2, 2017
- by Vector Harbor at 11:59 AM EDT on November 2, 2017
- Isn't the same way for doing Logg file ?
- by mariofan12ify at 12:11 PM EDT on November 2, 2017
- Lol I don't even know
- by soneek at 12:14 PM EDT on November 2, 2017
- Is the bcsar included for Kirby? I can dump the loop points from there.
- by mariofan12ify at 12:15 PM EDT on November 2, 2017
Yeah it is.
- by soneek at 12:22 PM EDT on November 2, 2017
- Alright great, I'll post them later when I get a chance to grab them.
We should probably try to get a list of games that have AAC music, since we have a way to make them loop now.
- by Vector Harbor at 8:13 PM EDT on November 2, 2017
- About that, do we have a tool or something like that, allowing us to extract the bcsar file ?
- by bxaimc at 8:15 PM EDT on November 2, 2017
- Technically no. Soneek pretty much does all of that by hand and through scripting.
- by soneek at 7:45 PM EDT on November 4, 2017
- Try these loop points out.
stream/BGM_STR_MAIN.aac (270777 - 2678452)
stream/BGM_STR_TITLE1.aac (267069 - 608403)
stream/BGM_STR_MENU1.aac (106075 - 1534909)
stream/BGM_STR_MENU2.aac (102497 - 1638488)
stream/BGM_STR_MENU3.aac (198105 - 1660962)
stream/BGM_STR_MENU4.aac (56349 - 1411644)
stream/BGM_STR_MISSION_SELECT1.aac (102648 - 614631)
stream/BGM_STR_BOSS_SELECT1.aac (55516 - 941670)
stream/BGM_STR_MENUFANF2.aac (249407 - 1017405)
stream/BGM_STR_MENUFANF3.aac (186512 - 1283654)
stream/BGM_STR_MENUFANF4.aac (284753 - 1052756)
stream/BGM_BATTLEROYAL.aac (216233 - 2237291)
stream/BGM_APPLEHARVEST.aac (180847 - 1897561)
stream/BGM_APPLEHARVEST2.aac (2026069 - 2187692)
stream/BGM_STR_ONICHASE1.aac (150893 - 1542893)
stream/BGM_STR_ONICHASE2.aac (1074767 - 1245433)
stream/BGM_STR_VSROCKET1.aac (2166183 - 2363105)
stream/BGM_1.aac (467378 - 2873779)
stream/BGM_STR_DONUTSBATTLE2.aac (192096 - 1536095)
stream/BGM_STR_BALLSMASH1.aac (1419850 - 1473216)
stream/BGM_STR_BALLSMASH2.aac (1685479 - 1729100)
stream/BGM_STR_PASSANDSHOOT.aac (29207 - 1485576)
stream/BGM_STR_PASSANDSHOOT2.aac (234486 - 1434500)
stream/BGM_STR_POIPOI1.aac (61391 - 1387936)
stream/BGM_STR_POIPOI2.aac (48156 - 1090441)
stream/BGM_STR_THEMEBATTLE1.aac (272150 - 336071)
stream/BGM_STR_THEMEBATTLE2.aac (496024 - 623991)
stream/BGM_STR_THEMEBATTLE3.aac (272157 - 336157)
stream/BGM_STR_THEMEBATTLE4.aac (432074 - 496074)
stream/BGM_STR_THEMEBATTLE5.aac (163902 - 291901)
stream/BGM_STR_THEMEBATTLE6.aac (117730 - 159710)
stream/BGM_STR_TRACKRUNNER1.aac (1701818 - 1818182)
stream/BGM_STR_TRACKRUNNER2.aac (1321614 - 1411967)
stream/BGM_STR_RESULT1.aac (307330 - 1228930)
stream/BGM_STR_RESULT2.aac (51364 - 972964)
stream/BGM_STR_FINALRESULT1.aac (463859 - 902716)
stream/BGM_STR_FINALRESULT2.aac (103432 - 542289)
stream/BGM_STR_TUTORIAL_FIELD1.aac (42688 - 1237383)
stream/BGM_STR_TUTORIAL_BATTLE1.aac (192136 - 960307)
stream/BGM_STR_ENTRANCE1.aac (88000 - 1624001)
stream/BGM_STR_BOSSMAE1.aac (109627 - 895932)
stream/BGM_STR_DEDEDE1.aac (192116 - 1728116)
stream/BGM_STR_DEDEDE2.aac (57335 - 1073806)
stream/BGM_STR_META1.aac (38049 - 1249570)
stream/BGM_STR_META2.aac (271484 - 1884069)
stream/BGM_STR_BOSS1.aac (174714 - 4538350)
stream/BGM_STR_DL1.aac (61452 - 418730)
stream/BGM_STR_DL2.aac (53334 - 480000)
stream/BGM_STR_DL3.aac (0 - 409667)
stream/QuestBoard.aac (93932 - 1340685)
stream/parufe_title_loop.aac (0 - 1481472)
stream/FighterTitle2014_0401.aac (192136 - 960307)
stream/dixieDDDfull.aac (94442 - 1096181)
stream/TorteTitle.aac (365683 - 1837300)
stream/FC_Title.aac (119373 - 1071932)
- by Vector Harbor at 7:53 PM EDT on November 4, 2017
- Gotcha ! Thanks for that.
Edit : wait is that the actual loop for BGM_STR_VSROCKET1 ? That's shame....
edited 8:10 PM EDT November 4, 2017
- by mariofan12ify at 11:04 PM EDT on November 4, 2017
- So how exactly do I add these loop points to the files?
- by marcusss at 2:32 AM EST on November 5, 2017
- as what bnnm said somewhere here about looping aac
....Then can do one of these:
- create .GENH with VGMtoolbox, using FFMPEG codec and values like channels, sample rate, etc you must find out first.
- create .TXTH manually per file (same, long to explain)
- rename to .laac and create a .laac.pos file (do note the double extension). Inside you put 4 bytes x3: loop-start, loop-end, num-samples (little endian). Loops can be 0 but num-samples is mandatory.
edited 2:32 AM EST November 5, 2017
- by mariofan12ify at 4:16 AM EST on November 5, 2017
- How do I make txth files? If it's a VGMToolbox thing, I would need some help, because I'm not that good at using it.
- by Vector Harbor at 10:04 AM EST on November 5, 2017
- [Japanese] New Style Boutique 3 - Styling Star
- by Vector Harbor at 10:35 AM EST on November 8, 2017
- [Full Folder] Pokémon Ultra Moon
[Exclusive Bcstm] Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
edited 9:48 AM EST November 9, 2017
- by marcusss at 11:23 AM EST on November 8, 2017
- @ Vector Harbor: Thanks for your releases !
- by despycl at 11:54 AM EST on November 8, 2017
- Aw, no words on a mario party the top 100 leak? ;o;
- by Vector Harbor at 12:11 PM EST on November 8, 2017
- You think a party game will leak ? XD
Don't make laugh ;D
- by despycl at 6:58 PM EST on November 8, 2017
- aww, really want to hear the remixed music from the older minigames :c
- by Vector Harbor at 8:20 PM EST on November 8, 2017
- On the other hand, i'll take care of that. But expect to be uploaded on Friday. Games that are releasing in the us first never leak like that...unlike Europe release.
- by despycl at 8:26 PM EST on November 8, 2017
- i cant tell you how much i appreciate that, thanks really!
- by MurraySkull at 2:23 AM EST on November 9, 2017
- And neither can I! Thanks!
Looks like Team Rainbow Rocket's blasting off again!
- by mariofan12ify at 5:57 AM EST on November 10, 2017
- Any chance of seeing Mario Party top 100 here soon?
- by despycl at 7:50 AM EST on November 10, 2017
- @mariofan12ify vector said he would take care of that, so dont forget to thank him :)
- Regarding Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon by threeblacknoises at 8:07 AM EST on November 10, 2017
- Hay, Is their any chance someone can merer the Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon links on google drive or something?
Mega's not working for me.
Edit: Okay, I found the download on joshw,info, but it's not complete.
It's missing the banner for ultra sun, and most of the songs from sun and moon, so a link on google drive or something other than mega for the complete rip would still be nice.
Although, I'm now sure I'll be getting the ost as well as the games.
edited 2:11 PM EST November 10, 2017
- by Vector Harbor at 3:05 PM EST on November 10, 2017
Here we go !
Mario Party: The Top 100.zip
- by ChillyBilly at 9:55 PM EST on November 21, 2017
- Got a good few 3DS rips done recently:
Christmas Wonderland 3
Dan McFox: Head Hunter
Galaxy Blaster Code Red
Gummy Bears Mini Golf (Despite posting this, I'm unsure how to play these "SDF" files...)
Halloween: Trick or Treat 2
Halloween Night Archery
Little Adventure on the Prairie
Mysterious Stars 3D: A Fairy Tale
Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace
Wizdom (I left the extension as-is, but I can guarantee you guys that these are merely BCWAV files in disguise, so change extensions accordingly! ;))
Might have a few more to share in a few days or so. We'll see!
- by Vector Harbor at 7:47 PM EST on November 24, 2017
[English] New Style Boutique 3 - Styling Star
- by ChillyBilly at 12:33 AM EST on November 26, 2017
- Got a few more done:
Mini Golf Resort
Mysterious Stars 3D: Road to Idol
- by ChillyBilly at 9:50 PM EST on November 28, 2017
- Couple more:
Idol Time PriPara: Yume All-Star Live!
Tamagotchi no Puchi Puchi Omisechi: Ninki no Omise Atsume Maseta
- by ChillyBilly at 11:16 PM EST on December 8, 2017
- Yet another couple uploads:
Christmas Night Archery
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software