- by MilesTheCreator at 8:23 AM EDT on March 15, 2021
- @JacintaB19 Here are the music files, have fun!
- by JacintaB19 at 12:23 PM EDT on March 15, 2021
- If you can rip and upload all the sounds and voices from that game, it would be nice.
There's still no luck on the unplayable Rhythm Heaven Megamix unused practice files i uploaded... If only someone (like you) can make them work with a hex editor, though the rip on this site is incomplete.
edited 12:32 PM EDT March 15, 2021
- by MilesTheCreator at 6:36 AM EDT on March 16, 2021
- Ripping sounds/voices is much more complicated since the majority of them are sequenced. :(
- Mario Party Island Tour by TZ Gaming at 7:09 PM EDT on July 6, 2021
- Can someone rip music out of Mario Party Island Tour? It would be appreciated!
- by Knurek at 3:10 PM EDT on July 7, 2021
- Game is fully sequenced, so you're out of luck here @TZ Gaming
- by soneek at 5:06 PM EDT on July 7, 2021
- Here's a link to a MIDI + SF2 rip I did years ago of Island Tour. dj4uk6cjm thankfully had a backup of it:
- by hcs at 5:30 PM EDT on July 7, 2021
- Mirrored on IPFS: Mario Party - Island Tour (MIDI+SF2).7z
- by TZ Gaming at 7:43 PM EDT on July 7, 2021
- Thank you so much! This is also good because it sounds the same as the original music!
edited 7:44 PM EDT July 7, 2021
- by TZ Gaming at 5:11 AM EDT on July 8, 2021
- Do you guys also have the soundfonts and midis from Kirby Triple Deluxe and Kirby Planet Robobot?
- by Elven Spellmaker at 8:17 PM EDT on July 28, 2021
- I saw a while back that Mario & Luigi: Dream Team was 24kHz and nothing we can do about it as that's what the game is. (Guess what I got from eBay recently and started to buy games for.)
I wonder why YouTube has higher quality (albeit with compressions) rips than that.
E.g.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpn1x_OILHE This isn't 24kHz according to my ears and Informer.
Does anyone know of a higher quality rip please? I tried searching but it's hard to dig up.
The version on Josh's site is the in-game 24kHz rip.
Obviously I'd rather looping stream files but FLAC or alternatives are welcome. 24khz sounds so bad haha.
- by LouieG at 1:15 AM EDT on August 4, 2021
- @Elven Spellmaker most of GilvaSunner's 3DS music are just direct line recordings, which I believe might be worse than the actual files themselves (someone correct me if I'm wrong). A small handful of the tracks were available on a compilation CD, but otherwise the 24kHz rip is the best you're gonna get.
- by MoldyPond at 2:36 PM EDT on August 4, 2021
- @Elven Spellmaker I had a similar question to this a few years ago as well.
The bad news is that as the files are ripped directly from the game itself, the quality is permanently that low.
The good news is that thanks to this MultiResampler plugin, you can upsample really low quality stuff like Dream Team, Mario Golf/Tennis, etc. into something that sounds a hell of a lot better than the original quality.
Make sure it's enabled within foobar's DSP Manager and/or exporting options and set to "Upsample x2" and whatever quality you want (I personally use Cubic which seems to give the best results). Hope that helps! :)
- by email@example.com at 6:14 PM EDT on October 2, 2021
- Hey, Is Family Tennis 3D Music Suppoted?
If It Is, Then Please Rip Those Music!
edited 9:17 PM EDT October 2, 2021
- by 54634564 at 3:54 AM EDT on October 3, 2021
- Those tracks are sequenced, unfortunately. You can use a tool from the 3DS SDK called SoundPlayer to play those back in the Citra emulator. You're on your own to find it and set it up.
- by a574045075 at 5:34 AM EDT on October 5, 2021
SoundPlayer needs setup.wsf files, it is mentioned in readme.txt, can you provide one?
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software