Previous Page | Next Page
- by RebeccaSugar at 5:53 PM EDT on April 15, 2015
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT.
- by Segtendo at 7:39 PM EDT on April 15, 2015
- trash plz
edited 1:31 AM EDT April 16, 2015
- by Pik at 9:03 AM EDT on April 16, 2015
- I like it.
- by Kurausukun at 9:11 AM EDT on April 16, 2015
- 19Hz or 19 KHz? :P
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 1:04 PM EDT on April 16, 2015
- 19 kHz. Why do people always get them confused? It's not like calories.
1 calorie = 1 calorie.
1000 calories = 1 kilocalorie.
HOWEVER, 1 kilocalorie is also known as 1 Calorie (with a capital "C"). When people use "calories", in foods, they actually mean "kilocalories". So scientifically, when it says you should use 2000 calories a day, it's really 2 million (or 2000 kcal). However, just because 1000 calories = 1 Calorie, it doesn't mean 1 kilohertz = 1 hertz...... GOD DAMMIT!.
Also, I am the master of making even the most trivial things a big thing. I could make a long post that looks like a rant about the most plainly trivial thing. Because I am the master of overreactions, am I not?
- by anusfest at 6:22 PM EDT on April 16, 2015
- Fate-Kaleid Liner - Prisma - Illya mega
Fossil Fighters - Frontier mega
Shin Megami Tensei - Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers mega
Shin Megami Tensei - Devil Survivor 2 - Record Breaker mega
Shin Megami Tensei - Devil Survivor Overclockedmega
edited 11:31 PM EDT April 16, 2015
- by The12thGripper at 2:51 PM EDT on April 17, 2015
- Thank you for Fossil Fighters, anusfest! Still hoping someone uploads Code Name STEAM...
- by Team Fail at 10:14 PM EDT on April 17, 2015
- Seems there still isn't one, but has anyone dumped The Legend of Legacy's audio as of yet?
edited 3:22 AM EDT April 18, 2015
- by anusfest at 12:18 PM EDT on April 18, 2015
- Etrian Mystery Dungeon mega
Legend of Legacy, The mega
UnchainBlades ReXX mega
Zero Escape - Virtue's Last Reward mega
EDIT: Thx for Legacy suggestion. Great music.
edited 11:07 PM EDT April 18, 2015
- by Knurek at 10:58 PM EDT on April 18, 2015
- anustart, any chance for the other Etrian Odyssey games?
Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl
Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
- by RebeccaSugar at 3:46 AM EDT on April 19, 2015
Happy koopa, YA HAPPY!?
YA HARD SHELLED CURMUDGEON!
- by anusfest at 7:03 PM EDT on April 19, 2015
- Etrian Odyssey IV - Legends of the Titan here
Etrian Odyssey Untold - The Millennium Girl here
Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold - The Fafnir Knight here
Persona Q - Shadow of the Labyrinth here
Note: I realized the previous rips are missing the ~3 second banner jingles. I'll upload later.
Also, is there any easy way to listen to HCA 2.0 these days? Had to use that command line player from the SDK someone shared in another thread. Hoping for an easier solution...
- by Franpa at 3:17 AM EDT on April 20, 2015
- Is there like a central repository for these collections?
Edit: Apparantly there is: http://3sf.joshw.info/ would be nice to see that edited in to the first post or something.
edited 8:28 AM EDT April 20, 2015
- by RetroFanatic at 6:10 AM EDT on April 21, 2015
- Any news on whether a rip of Super Robot Wars UX is possible or not?
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 9:15 AM EDT on April 21, 2015
- Guys? Is RebeccaSugar legitimately high? Or just autistic?
- by The12thGripper at 10:49 AM EDT on April 21, 2015
- i don't know man
- by Blazingflare at 2:40 PM EDT on April 21, 2015
- Any chance of getting a rip of Phoenix Wright vs Professor Layton?
- by RebeccaSugar at 5:57 PM EDT on April 21, 2015
- Ironically, I think the exact same of you, Koopa. I made that comment to satire your previous ones.
Anyway, I'm still requesting that "Adventure Time: Hey Ice King" rip if anyone is willing to upload it.
And if you can, convert the .vol files that apparently come with it, but if you can't then that's okay too.
Also, piggybacking on the Layton X Phoenix Wright game, unless it's already on joshw's website.
edited 3:04 AM EDT April 22, 2015
- by MurraySkull at 8:55 PM EDT on April 24, 2015
- Bravely Second? It is out in Japan now.
- by Segtendo at 8:28 PM EDT on April 25, 2015
- RebeccaSugar. Like I said, it's not in the thread or http://3sf.joshw.info/p/. I want there to be a proper OST that doesn't have the songs fading into each other.
- by RebeccaSugar at 8:44 PM EDT on April 25, 2015
- Oh! My mistake, I didn't see your post so I really had no way of knowing, sorry!
Well, now that I'm here.
Anyone know when Mighty No. 9 is coming out? The release says "April" but the month is nearly ending, so it might get set back.
- by ChucklesProduction at 1:46 AM EDT on April 26, 2015
- Sadly the game is now listed for "Spring 2015" even though it's completed.
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 3:49 AM EDT on April 26, 2015
- spring ends in May.
- by Arend at 6:49 AM EDT on April 27, 2015
- ...I'm going to request a music rip of Style Savvy: Trendsetters/Nintendo Presents: New Style Boutique for a second time. I think no one saw the first request.
- by jonatti at 3:41 AM EDT on April 28, 2015
- I second the request for Style Savvy: Trendsetters.
Also, could someone re-up or do a fresh rip of the NA version of Tomodachi Life? There are a lot of exclusive songs between NA and JP versions. I don't know about EU though. Would really appreciate it.
- by crediar at 10:15 AM EDT on April 28, 2015
- Bravely Second: End Layer Download
- by ChucklesProduction at 12:26 PM EDT on April 28, 2015
- Mighty no. 9 has been delayed to September, which would make it spring down here.
- by dissident93 at 9:15 PM EDT on April 28, 2015
- wouldn't it be easier to extract from the PC version? assuming the 3DS version doesn't have any exclusive tracks.
- by Kurausukun at 2:10 PM EDT on April 29, 2015
- I know requests are frowned upon, and this is really pointless, but I want it: Can someone rip Xenoblade 3DS? I want to see what quality/format the sound files are (compared to the Wii version, of course).
- by soneek at 2:18 PM EDT on April 29, 2015
- @Claus I'll upload Xenoblade 3D this weekend. I need to GENH everything, and the recent VGMToolbox update will make it easier than before. It's got an adx extension, but it's really little endian Nintendo DSP.
- by The12thGripper at 3:20 PM EDT on April 29, 2015
- Do you guys hate Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. or are you waiting for the EU/JP release? I would really like a rip of it...
- by Kurausukun at 8:39 PM EDT on April 29, 2015
- Soneek to the rescue as usual. Thanks a lot.
- by CaitSith2 at 11:14 PM EDT on April 29, 2015
- Theatrhythm Dragon Quest (Includes all of the DLC to date.) The only thing not done is naming of the songs. I did include the files though that contain that information, all of it in japanese though.
This is my last 3sf set for a bit, as my 3DS is out of commision. (I have a 007-2001 error in the eshop, that needs to be serviced by Nintendo. :( )
I hope to either get my system back in a repaired state, or get a sysmenu 9.2 or lower replacement. (Plan to have what I get back hard-modded either way.)
- by MurraySkull at 9:22 PM EDT on May 5, 2015
- Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Edition?
- by anusfest at 7:51 PM EDT on May 6, 2015
- Azure Striker Gunvolt here
Style Savvy - Trendsetters here
- by Lunar at 12:43 AM EDT on May 7, 2015
- Thanks for Style Savvy. Composers are Asuka Ito and Daisuke Shiiba, as far as I can find out.
- by jonatti at 4:06 AM EDT on May 7, 2015
- Thank you for doing Style Savvy. Much appreciated.
- by The12thGripper at 9:55 AM EDT on May 7, 2015
- Never thought I'd see Style Savvy, thanks again anusfest!
- by PewnyPL at 1:36 AM EDT on May 8, 2015
- So, someone already asked this a few pages back, but, what about Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate?
- by Arend at 5:55 AM EDT on May 8, 2015
- Amazing, thanks anusfest!
- by anusfest at 7:47 PM EDT on May 8, 2015
- Island Days here
Senran Kagura 2 - Shinku here
Time Travelers here
Yo-Kai Watch 2 - Ganso & Honke here
- by jonatti at 3:17 AM EDT on May 9, 2015
- Wow. Thanks for the new rips, anufest!
If it's okay to ask, the US version of Tomodachi Life would be great. I know the JP rip exists, however a lot of songs were version-exclusive.
- by Mygoshi at 12:31 PM EDT on May 9, 2015
- Is there a way for The Croods: Prehistoric Party please?
- by Segtendo at 8:09 PM EDT on May 9, 2015
- I hope to see Layton x Ace Attorney sometime. No rush though! The way the soundtrack is formatted is awful.
- by ChillyBilly at 2:32 AM EDT on May 10, 2015
- Thanks a bunch for Senran Kagura 2, anusfest! So.... I'm wondering if anyone has a rip of the original or Burst available? Thanks in advance.
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 2:35 AM EDT on May 10, 2015
- Judging by the few gameplay clips of Puzzles & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition, 80% of it is recycled music?
- by MurraySkull at 8:58 PM EDT on May 10, 2015
- Much of it is, such as the boss music, which is from NEW Super Mario Bros. Wii.
- by piplupwater at 4:00 PM EDT on May 11, 2015
- i know this has been requested before but is there a monster hunter 4 ultimate rip anywhere? its been at least 3 months since it came out but have not seen one. Is anyone working on it?
- by anusfest at 6:13 PM EDT on May 11, 2015
- Vitamin X Evolution Plus here
Yo-Kai Watch here
Adevnture Time, decompressed .vol files. They were zlib compressed. Couldn't figure out how to GENH, maybe someone else will have luck. here
edited 3:07 PM EDT May 12, 2015
- by ChucklesProduction at 9:31 PM EDT on May 11, 2015
- Does anyone have Hana Samurai/Sakura Samurai rip?
- by Infernus Animositas at 7:13 AM EDT on May 12, 2015
- The Adventure Time link is the same as the Yo-Kai Watch link.
- by anusfest at 9:59 AM EDT on May 12, 2015
- link fixed
- by soneek at 5:48 PM EDT on May 23, 2015
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3D
I'm deleting that once it's mirrored at 3sf.joshw.info.
- by Kurausukun at 6:29 PM EDT on May 23, 2015
- Thanks a bunch, soneek.
I remember you said that even though the extension is .adx, it's Nintendo's little-endian DSP... Is there a way to play it currently, or is vgmstream support forthcoming?
edited 11:55 PM EDT May 23, 2015
- by Knurek at 8:49 AM EDT on May 24, 2015
- @soneek: It should be up.
- by soneek at 12:37 PM EDT on May 24, 2015
- @Knurek: Thanks!
@Claus: Official support should be coming. For now, I have an executable and Winamp plugin. Make sure you have at3plusdecoder.dll and libg719_decode.dll if you don't already.
A feature I added to test.exe is the ability to output looping wav files (wav files with a smpl chunk for loop points). Just enable the -L switch.
edited 5:48 PM EDT May 24, 2015
- by a574045075 at 3:57 PM EDT on May 24, 2015
- I use BMS script to
extract .bcstm files from PC version Dragon Quest X .
edited 9:16 PM EDT May 24, 2015
- by anusfest at 7:45 PM EDT on May 27, 2015
- I recently discovered that rxTools does not always decrypt roms correctly. I'm using a better tool now and validating against internal 3ds hashes. I'll be uploading fixed rips and add banner files when missing.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon - Shadow Wars new
Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights new - this is good!
Azure Striker Gunvolt correct decryption errors
Legend of Legacy, The add banner
- by anusfest at 5:24 PM EDT on June 6, 2015
- Etrian Mystery Dungeon add banner
Shin Megami Tensei - Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers add banner, new tracks
Imagine - Fashion Designer new
Tantei Jinguuji Saburo - Fukushuu no Rondo new
- by jonatti at 12:32 PM EDT on June 10, 2015
- Would love a rip of "Rhythm Heaven: The Best Plus".
- by 54634564 at 2:54 PM EDT on June 10, 2015
- Here's the banner sound + sound folder for the new Rhythm Heaven game:
Whole ton of '.bcgrp' files. vgmstream can't play any cwavs extracted out of them.
edited 10:13 PM EDT June 10, 2015
- by jonatti at 6:54 PM EDT on June 10, 2015
- Thanks for the rip. Very much appreciated.
It's a shame that a lot of songs are missing though (such as the Title Screen, Doctor Bacteria, Tutorials, etc). Pretty sure that those are the unplayable files mentioned.
Hopefully, some would be able to do their magic and fully rip this.
edited 8:28 AM EDT June 11, 2015
- by CaitSith2 at 9:24 PM EDT on June 10, 2015
- Still waiting to get my 3DS hard-modded so I can get back to doing dumps of things I want myself.
Would not mind having Puzzles & Dragons + Puzzles & Dragons: Super Mario Edition ripped. (I also want to explore its file system too, from the US version region.)
- by soneek at 8:12 AM EDT on June 11, 2015
- The title screen may be sequenced. I'll check this weekend if I get the time.
- by anusfest at 12:08 PM EDT on June 13, 2015
- Mahjong 3D - Warriors of the Emperor new
- by 54634564 at 2:58 PM EDT on June 13, 2015
- SM3DL E3 2011 beta was released:
Here's the banner sound + sound folder:
Lots of popping when played with vgmstream.
- by Hiccup at 2:59 AM EDT on June 14, 2015
- Every File Explorer can play them fine and export them to .wav though.
robottortoise found some unused karikori village sequences. Is there a way to get the sound font? I 've use cseq2mid.
edited 9:18 AM EDT June 14, 2015
- by Reo at 10:20 AM EDT on June 26, 2015
- Here's the audio files from the Dai Gyakuten Saiban demo:
The music files are .mca and don't play quite properly.
- by Team Fail at 1:26 PM EDT on June 26, 2015
- @Hiccup I was able to get them to play using some dev tools, so I did some line-in recordings of the Kakariko music and uploaded it to the TCRF page.
- by 54634564 at 3:16 PM EDT on June 26, 2015
- @Team Fail
What dev tool did you use? I don't recall seeing anything in the leaked SDK about sequenced music. Is it something not public?
- by jonatti at 3:35 AM EDT on July 3, 2015
- I'm just curious if there had been any luck with the remaining unplayable songs from Rhythm Heaven: The Best Plus?
- by plusy at 8:31 PM EDT on July 8, 2015
Geez, I feel like Dr. Frankenstein, but I've gotten a few of the files to be at least playable. I feel like Frankenstein because to do this I'm using a hex editor to paste parts of a working bcwav into the not working rhythm heaven bcwav files. This is unideal since I think the player rather than the files needs to be edited but its the best I've got, since I in fact have no idea what I am doing.
To dump them I used
The working bcwav I'm using is actually banner.bcwav in the rhythm heaven folder
I also used this guide to see what I'm changing http://3dbrew.org/wiki/BCWAV
The three parts I've changed to make them playable
1. Make sure the DATA header is as far down as it is in banner.bcwav
2. Block 8 to B has to be the same as banner.bcwav. This part is shown to be unknown in the guide.
3. Block 24 to 27 has to be the same as banner.bcwa. This part is shown to be the Data Chunk Offset in the guide.
To be honest, I've got no clue why this is working lol, so I hope someone more experienced takes over, haha.
I'm going to try to see if this works on the other ones.
Meanwhile here's ten files that seem to be working in vgstream, but I don't know if it is perfect. https://mega.co.nz/#!6oJAVCCS!WzeLVatRHPKnkxkjqJSdjq1SR531emhBUjCeU6Rgz_0
edited 2:27 AM EDT July 9, 2015
edited 2:50 AM EDT July 9, 2015
- by jonatti at 12:32 AM EDT on July 9, 2015
- Thanks. I've listened to all ten files.
These four are the new ones not ripped before:
06.bcwav [Result - Try Again]
07.bcwav [Result - OK]
09.bcwav [Result - Superb]
10.bcwav [Doctor Bacteria]
For the duplicates, I compared them with the already ripped ones and I haven't found any technical issues (like clicking sounds or missing instruments). In other words, it sounds perfectly fine.
edited 5:45 AM EDT July 9, 2015
edited 5:52 AM EDT July 9, 2015
- by wiibomb at 6:14 AM EDT on July 9, 2015
wow, to be honest that's very interesting, I thought about hex injecting songs before, but this is like the first time I actually heard this works.
I wonder if all formats could potentially support this injection, specially for editing purposes, like making different songs or injecting another song altogether
- by x3n0n at 12:51 PM EDT on July 9, 2015
- Dai Gyakuten Saiban retail .mca files
(In case anyone wants them)
Edit: mca is playable in vgmstream if you delete 8 null (00) bytes in a hex editor between offsets 00000090-000000B0 (immediately after CC bytes)
Voice mcas require 24 null bytes to be deleted between offsets 00000060-00000080.
Edit2: Staffroll_part2 requires 20 null bytes to be deleted at offsets 000000AC-000000BF.
edited 8:30 PM EDT July 9, 2015
- by plusy at 5:06 PM EDT on July 9, 2015
- Here is all of the bcwav music files I could find for Rhythm Heaven, edited to work with vgstream.
Tell me if the download works since the upload was a little iffy.
I can't guarantee there are no errors because I used a find and replace method to edit them (Thanks to uncompressed rar files).
Also the file names have no meaning, I'm just to lazy to tag them.
edited 10:19 PM EDT July 9, 2015
- by Segtendo at 5:42 PM EDT on July 9, 2015
- Oh shit.
EDIT: So... err... I've been doing what you said about hexing the files, but IDK what I'm doing wrong. I've been trying to experiment with Holmes' theme, and I'm still getting static in Winamp with the MCA plug-in for VGMStream.
edited 11:10 PM EDT July 9, 2015
- by plusy at 5:44 PM EDT on July 9, 2015
- Oh, and they don't all work but here is the Rhythm Heaven sfx I could find
and the cseq files
edited 10:55 PM EDT July 9, 2015
- by x3n0n at 6:04 PM EDT on July 9, 2015
- @ Segtendo
Don't worry about it, files posted below converted to wav!
Dai Gyakuten Saiban OST ~GameRip~.zip
edited 11:14 PM EDT July 9, 2015
- by Segtendo at 6:07 PM EDT on July 9, 2015
- Err... I want the raw files so I could convert them straight to BRSTM to upload them to Brawl Custom Music.
I saw soneek has a new plugin for the MCA format. Should I use that?
- by x3n0n at 6:12 PM EDT on July 9, 2015
- @ Segtendo
Ah I see. Well, all I used was regular foobar2000 and the vgmstream decoder component listed on the foobar website.
Hopefully that's not too different?
Edit: here's an example for your file
Take note of the 2 CC bytes outline in red and delete the blue highlighted 00 bytes.
edited 11:33 PM EDT July 9, 2015
- by Segtendo at 7:33 PM EDT on July 9, 2015
- Oh. I read that wrong. I thought it was the 8 groupings of zeros. Lemme try this again.
EDIT: Eyyy. It works. Thanks.
EDIT 2: Everything has been edited to work. However, the only files I can't get to work are:
edited 1:04 AM EDT July 10, 2015
- by wiibomb at 8:07 PM EDT on July 9, 2015
- wait.. those are MCA files... were those type 3 MCA files? or other different types to match the type 3?
- by plusy at 8:17 PM EDT on July 9, 2015
- Edit: Ah shoot, never mind, this doesn't really work for replacements that changd the file size.
To the people who are using a simple hex editor but don't want to go through every mca file, there's a technique I've learned to use find/replace on every file at the same time, involving winrar.
1. Add all the files to archive and select Store as the Compression method.
2. Open the rar file in the Hex editor and use replace to edit the hex values. In this case it would be to find CC CC 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 and replace it with just CC CC.
3. Select extract files and remember to check Keep broken files. It will say the files are corrupt but that's exactly what we want.
There is room for error in this but I think it beats going through each file.
edited 1:54 AM EDT July 10, 2015
- by x3n0n at 10:17 PM EDT on July 9, 2015
- @ Segtendo
For those you listed the hex looks like this:
Starting at Offset 00000090
CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC | 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Ending at Offset 000000A0
Just delete the 8 00s and it should work
Been using HxD for editing
- by wiibomb at 8:00 AM EDT on July 10, 2015
- I'll be sure to try this later when I get home.. with this method should VGMStream be able to open them well?
edited 1:20 PM EDT July 10, 2015
- by Segtendo at 10:10 AM EDT on July 10, 2015
- If you edit the files via a hex editor and use the MCA plugin for Winamp, yes. They'll be playable.
- by wiibomb at 11:00 AM EDT on July 10, 2015
thanks, that will surely come in handy when I can finally start editing a ROM
edited 12:49 AM EDT July 11, 2015
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 1:11 PM EDT on July 10, 2015
- Er.... who's Sequedo?
- by Segtendo at 7:23 PM EDT on July 10, 2015
- He probably meant my name.
- by wiibomb at 7:40 PM EDT on July 10, 2015
- so many typos in one word, very sorry, I meant Segtendo XD
- by jonatti at 3:47 AM EDT on July 13, 2015
Many thanks for your hardwork. It contained everything that was missing from the original rip.
- by Mygoshi at 10:35 AM EDT on July 14, 2015
- Nobody for The Croods Prehistoric Party?
- Doctor Lautrec by Venouney at 12:41 AM EDT on July 18, 2015
First, sorry to bother you. I hope my bad english won't give you a headache.
My request is the following one : could you please make a rip of the 3DS game, "Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights"
I asked to the main composer Nobuko Toda, but she told me that an OST will never available.
And not long ago I finally had an answer and I've learnt that she must let all files when she left from Konami.
And the only files which stayed in her hard drive was not ingame music
I can't do the rip by myself because I don't own a 3DS anymore I must sold it for financial reasons.
And I think the decrypt method would be too complicated for me.
I want to make a full "OST" for that game, it's been years that I'm searching someone who can take the time to do this.
That's why I come to you by a recommandation of a member of "forums.ffshrine.org".
However your decision, thanks for reading me.
edited 5:51 AM EDT July 18, 2015
- by guest at 3:50 AM EDT on July 18, 2015
- It's ripped already. Check this link
- Doctor Lautrec by Venouney at 6:37 AM EDT on July 18, 2015
Thanks for the link. I've checked it and some cues from the score are missing and one is alterate. (Or am I wrong?)
missing cues : 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206
alterate one : 48
Anyway thanks a lot for this nice share
Here my questions :
Will the score will be uploaded anew with the missing cues in ones of this format (Wav, Aif, Flac, Mp3)
And finally how to convert "bcstm" to any other format?
- by robotortoise at 8:51 PM EDT on July 18, 2015
- You can convert .bcstm to any other format using the foobar2000 plugin. Drag and drop the music to foobar, then right click and select convert. Choose "...", and you can choose your output format!
I don't have the foobar2000 plugin link handy, though. Would someone mind linking it?
- by iloveyou at 4:11 AM EDT on July 23, 2015
- Any chance of getting a rip of Langrisser -Re-Incarnation Tensei?
- Brain Age: Concentration Training Rip by Control at 3:47 AM EDT on July 24, 2015
- Hey 54634564,
Do you happen to have the Brain Age: Concentration Training rip by any chance?
Thanks in advance!
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 8:17 AM EDT on July 24, 2015
- ^That game should never be spoken of ever again. Especially if you're European. You know how Yoshi's Woolly World is coming out in the US in 3 months, and around 4 months after the European release? Well that's nothing. The game mentioned in the previous post, was released in the US in March 2013, I think. Now, as you know, I do sometimes over-exaggerate. But in this case, I am not exaggerating when I say there has not been a SINGLE.... MICROSCOPIC.... PIXEL representing any form of text, OR even a fraction of a second of a single sample of audio, regarding any possibility of the whereabouts of this game.
Or, in a slightly less confusing way of saying it... Nintendo of Europe have mentioned the game, since April 2013, as much as they have mentioned Justin Bieber's socks.
And as you can probably work out, that means literally absolutely and utterly entirely the concept of "nothingness", is what is being referred to. This isn't one of those "nothing", where nothing really means "a small amount". I mean "nothing". Brain Training: Concentration has been completely absent from the entire concept of the universe, in terms of Europe, for 2 years.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software