- WTF happened to Droidsound-E? by JFD62780 at 6:46 PM EDT on August 17, 2021
- In my daily check on the Github for a new release, I find the software, just disappeared. (The readme had the links to the builds)
Upon further research, the reason (which has also since disappeared) only says 'copyleft infringement and removal of software', or something like that.
I hope that don't mean what I sadly think it means. x.x
- by Y.W. Ahn at 7:58 AM EDT on August 20, 2021
I googled 'droidsound-e', and in the github page, they said 'we're moved here!' with new page link.
- by kode54 at 10:38 PM EDT on August 23, 2021
- Cool, continue to use and support the walking GPL violation. How about using ZXTune or Modizer instead?
- by thechiptunearchiver at 10:48 PM EDT on September 7, 2021
- @kode54, It's not that we want to, for me, there are some formats that droidsound supports that zxtune sadly doesn't. Like for me, droidsound supporting all of these pluss with things like nsfplay and nezplugpluss pluss, feels like winamp for chiptune. I joaked one time in the github issues and asked him if he could rename droidsound E to droidamp LOL.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software