Previous Page | Next Page
- by bxaimc at 10:20 AM EDT on August 24, 2012
- Actually, it was F-Zero AX/GX (2003).
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 10:50 AM EDT on August 24, 2012
- I meant the re-release of the 2001 game at part of the Ambassador thingy on the 3DS. I meant the very last thing related to F-Zero, including re-releases. But F-Zero GP Legend was actually released after GX (only a few months though), so technically that's the last new game, I think. Unless you count the Japan-exclusive F-Zero: Climax, the first in the series with a built-in track editor that didn't require an expansion/add-on, released in October 2004.
edited 10:52 AM EDT August 24, 2012
- by kode54 at 11:06 PM EDT on October 1, 2016
- Any chance of a recovery of all those lost mediafire links, bxaimc? If you still even read or post here, that is.
- by AnonRunzes at 11:22 PM EDT on October 1, 2016
- Oh and since somebody revived the thread, I might as well post some custom .at9 music.
I picked the highest bitrate I could get out of mono encoding(it ranges from 36kbps-96kbps), and since the lowest bitrates are the worst in terms of quality... well, you get the idea.
- by kode54 at 12:43 AM EDT on October 3, 2016
- I remade these bxaimc customs as HCAs, using the XMAs, doctored (deleted spurious fmt chunk) and fed to an equally doctored FFmpeg. Then I pulled the loop offsets from the XMA2 chunks.
105 - Mariko Nanba & Tomoya Ohtani - WAVE OCEAN ~THE INLET~.hca
106 - Mariko Nanba & Tomoya Ohtani - WAVE OCEAN ~THE WATER'S EDGE~.hca
123a - Mariko Nanba - KINGDOM VALLEY ~WIND~.hca
- A treat for y'all by bxaimc at 12:34 AM EST on December 5, 2016
- Been a while since a custom was posted here by me (been posting at smashcustommusic.com)
But here's a treat for you people
Final Fantasy XV - Yoko Shimomura - Veiled in Black.adx
Final Fantasy XV - Yoko Shimomura - Valse di Fantastica.adx <- Also known as the second piece to the Fight Fantastica! from the live session or the 2014(?) trailer.
Final Fantasy XV - Yoko Shimomura - The Fight Is On!.adx <- Duscae day battle theme (second region in game)
Final Fantasy XV - Yoko Shimomura - Starlit Waltz.adx <- Probably known to some as the huge playroom music for the Platinum demo
Final Fantasy XV - Yoko Shimomura - Stand Your Ground.adx <- Main battle theme in Leide (first region of game)
Final Fantasy XV - Yoko Shimomura - Relax and Reflect.adx <- Camping theme once you've set up your all exclusive Coleman equipment and start eating dinner and saving photographs of your adventure so far...
Final Fantasy XV - Yoko Shimomura - Careening Into Danger.adx <- probably known better as the Platinum demo battle theme (but first heard in-game during initial battle tutorial)
Final Fantasy XV - Yoko Shimomura - APOCALYPSIS NOCTIS.adx <- One of the boss battle themes
Shoutout to Yoko Shimomura for her always amazing compositions and to the Video Game Orchestra of Boston w/ Soundtrec for performing and recording this masterpiece :D
enjoy! and give credits where due when uploading elsewhere :)
edited 12:47 AM EST December 5, 2016
- by Vector Harbor at 4:15 PM EST on December 5, 2016
So it from the soundtracks release ?
- by bxaimc at 4:15 PM EDT on June 18, 2017
- Just a little test:
THE IDOLM@STER - Hiroto Sasaki - THE IDOLM@STER (Karaoke).hca
Unlimited Saga - Masashi Hamauzu - March in C.hca
I think I'm going start releasing future customs in HCA format from now on, takes up less space and sounds great with high settings.
edited 4:39 PM EDT June 18, 2017
- by kode54 at 7:57 PM EDT on June 18, 2017
- How did you get license updates for the official tools? I signed up for a "trial" of the allegedly no cost to license for free use tools, and they only sent me the initial 3 month license, then another after that one expired. They still send me newsletters, though.
- by furrybob at 8:51 PM EDT on June 18, 2017
- The license check consists of a check in the Main function, followed by a call to Application.Run if the check succeeds.
Two easy ways around that. Modify the CIL assembly to always call Application.Run, or create a separate program that calls Application.Run directly.
Alternatively, the HCA encoder dll doesn't do any license check.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software