- XMA Finally cracked!!! by OrangeC at 7:47 PM EDT on April 17, 2009
- For people who want to rip xbox360 game these russian coders here at.
REMOVED 2009-04-26 AT ORANGEC's REQUEST
Have included XMA conversion with there Towav program.
I dunno if some code from that can be added into vgmstream but these guys did it!!
there is a list of supported games on the front page.
- by bxaimc at 8:21 PM EDT on April 17, 2009
- This is awesome, but........the dilemma of adding it to vgmstream still exists
- Awesome!!! :D by Vagonto at 8:21 PM EDT on April 17, 2009
- This is great! Its about goddamn time too!
I hope Super Contra will be available soon. :)
//EDIT: Hey bxaimc, do Super Contra man! :D
edited 8:22 PM EDT April 17, 2009
- by hcs at 9:08 PM EDT on April 17, 2009
- Awesome! Well I know what I'll be doing this weekend :)
- Uses a hacked UPX
- Written in Delphi
edited 11:22 PM EDT April 17, 2009
- by bxaimc at 9:54 PM EDT on April 17, 2009
- Finally!! I can now listen to Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) :)
- by marcusss at 12:31 AM EDT on April 18, 2009
- Yeah this is definitely good news :P
- Headers by OrangeC at 12:56 AM EDT on April 18, 2009
- This only supports for now Headers like: XMA,Riff
Dunno about XMA2 yet. does not support headerless yet either.
- by MarkGrass at 11:15 AM EDT on April 18, 2009
- - Uses a hacked UPX
Sounds like someone didn't want anyone to disassemble their executable. :D
Anyways, thanks for the news, OrangeC! Now, i'm off to make some ADX files with the decoded streams...
- by Mouser X at 3:19 PM EDT on April 18, 2009
- Awesome news. Good luck with the core dump HCS. Has anyone tried out Kameo on it? I'm pretty sure I've still got that set on my PC somewhere....
Anyway, I look forward to any developments that might come of this. Mouser X over and out.
- by Hotcakes at 12:09 AM EDT on April 19, 2009
- Sounds like someone didn't want anyone to disassemble their executable
All the more reason to. =]
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0033s;