- by FCandChill at 6:57 AM EDT on October 13, 2019
- The PSX version's OST is more or less the PC version's OST. The PSX and PC version used streamed music, while the N64 version opted on sequencing. I prefer the N64 version as the instrumentation is stronger... All released version have the same songs with minor differences.
The prototype has completely new tracks. There's not as many, it seems... All the tracks were composed by Allister Brimble ... before Richard Joseph came onboard. The prototype has a very different sound direction ... it's less lighthearted.
Here's a link to the prototype. This is okay to share, right..?
The game's cart label has the title "Whak n Roll" crossed out. Glad they changed the title!
edited 7:12 AM EDT October 13, 2019
- by blood_falcon at 6:23 PM EST on November 11, 2019
- Could I join in for a request?
I would like a rip of
Top Gear Rally both USA and EU versions as the title theme is completely different for both versions and it is Barry Leitch
- by Lunar at 11:30 AM EST on November 15, 2019
- blood_falcon: I can go one better than USF.
Here are the original XM format modules for Top Gear Rally by Barry Leitch. I forget where these came from, probably his homepage. They were not ripped out of the game anyway.
- by hcs at 2:17 PM EST on November 15, 2019
- Yeah, he had a huge collection, sadly the Internet Archive didn't try to collect 'em before it went down (the link was removed from the home page around November 2006). Probably most of them are copied elsewhere, but I don't see a proper mirror of the whole thing.
This looks pretty close though: The Mod Archive (probably all scattered across modland as well)
edited 2:29 PM EST November 15, 2019
- Reply to Lunar by blood_falcon at 7:33 PM EST on November 15, 2019
- This is awesome bro. Even better than the rip by 16bit audiophile.
- Turok Re-Rips by Despair at 2:03 AM EST on February 6, 2020
- I'd like to request a re-rip of the Turok Rage Wars set. According to kode54, the current rip is incompatible with lazyusf2, and it will not work in foobar anymore.
Also, Turok 3 has an existing re-rip but it only has about 2/3 of the songs. Virtually all the remaining songs are from cutscenes and have the messed up start issue that (I assume) caused a re-rip in the first place.
Finally, looking at the Turok 2 rip, it may or may not have the same issue with messed up starts for a number of tracks.
- by Himmz at 8:37 PM EST on February 16, 2020
- Any chance anyone able to reupload the USF wip of Mario Artist Paint Studio thanks a bunch
- by hcs at 6:39 AM EST on February 17, 2020
- I don't think there were any USF rips of any Mario Artist games. The Polygon Studio rips linked in this thread were recorded from the game in an emulator, I think.
- by Himmz at 3:20 PM EST on February 17, 2020
- Ah okay looks like I was just misinformed would anyone have a working link for the audio by any chance?
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.01s;