Previous Page | Next Page
- by punk7890-2 at 8:53 AM EST on November 11, 2017
- Ah that rip is near perfect now! The old set appeared to have incorrect group IDs that was causing weird ADSR issues. The only very very small issue is with c5l1_start. The crash cymbal at the start kinda half cuts out (should it even be there?). Everything else seems perfect.
It's missing action04 in the new rip for some reason.
Thanks again for all of your efforts! It's very cool to finally have a rip for this game.
- by Josh W at 10:24 AM EST on November 11, 2017
- I'm not sure why action04 disappeared in that archive.
I've reuploaded it and got rid of the symbol at the start of c5l1_start.
There actually was a fade-in which would have somewhat hidden it, which I've put back.
- by Lunar at 11:25 AM EST on November 11, 2017
- TheUltimateKoopa: "But the rip already contains the 'secret' second part of "Winning Results" (after about 56 minutes :P)"
I think you've answered for yourself why some intervention would be ideal here...
- by bxaimc at 1:06 PM EST on November 11, 2017
- I don't doubt TUK sat there listening for nearly an hour waiting for the secret part to play 😂
- by punk7890-2 at 5:40 PM EST on November 11, 2017
- @Josh W I don't appear to see the new set. Could you link it directly?
- by kode54 at 9:00 PM EST on November 11, 2017
- You can search vgm.hcs64.com for "[rr]" and find 8 relevant results, and two that just happen to have "RR" in their names.
- by Josh W at 9:03 PM EST on November 11, 2017
I had issues getting it too, so maybe some weird caching issue
- by thecoreyburton at 4:41 AM EST on November 12, 2017
- I just read a few pages back and have a few questions. I'd like to request Starshot, too!
1) Is there a way to follow progress of the new player you mentioned?
2) Is there a guide for ripping USF sets, and if your method differs from the guide, how so and why? And is there a "starting ROM" you'd recommend for my first shot?
I'm insanely happy to see USF sets being ripped again, and I'd like to contribute to this if I can.
- by Eliskuya at 12:35 PM EST on November 14, 2017
- wow, South Park on N64 brings back memorys
- by Josh W at 8:31 AM EST on November 15, 2017
- There used to be a "guide" for ripping usfs. I don't remember where it is though.
Though it's only a guide from a particular perpesctive, for a particular game.
The method depends on the game.
I tend to rip things hapharzardly :)
The new player? You mean kode54's foobar2000 plugin
Anyway, main topic...
Mario Kart 64. I've added the fixed tags from Lunar and added a version of "Winning Results" that alternate loops though the normal version and the "Secret" part.
Toy Story 2
Jikkyo Powerful Pro Yakyu 6
Jikkyo Powerful Pro Yakyu 2000
And this one isn't mine, Nielk1 ripped it a while back. Battlezone - Rise of the Black Dogs
edited 8:32 AM EST November 15, 2017
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0125s;