- by Josh W at 5:06 AM EST on December 14, 2017
- Damn. I'm no good at this :(
I have to rip all tracks twice, as the dynamic-channel tracks have to be handled differently. Ripping 0-120 tracks worth yesterday didn't cater for everything, the last few were missed.
Also, I didn't know about the Taj music.
I've reuploaded and then downloaded checked everything to make sure they all play. Also included Taj's :)
- by MoldyPond at 9:05 AM EST on December 14, 2017
- @JoshW You're no good at this?
You're the only person doing all of this and have contributed to an endless amount of soundtracks uploaded here, so don't tell me you're no good at this :)
Again, thank you so much. Everything with DKR seems to be working and sounding perfectly fine.
I told you I'd owe you something big for fixing it. What do you request?
- by Eliskuya at 12:29 PM EST on December 14, 2017
- hey josh I wish you a nice happy hoildays, my friend keep up the wonderful work as always :D
- by MurraySkull at 7:26 AM EST on December 15, 2017
- In honor of The Last Jedi, I have tagged Rogue Squadron:
Any idea why Kasan Moor's theme doesn't loop?
Rogue Squadron, where's our cover?!?
- by Lunar at 11:32 AM EST on December 23, 2017
- I knew that I could hear some sitar in DKR character select! Ever since I was a kid I had wondered if Taj was a secret character to unlock but never found it. Nice to have that mystery solved some 20 years later. xD *mindblown*
Otherwise thanks for giving it a rerip and resolving lingering problems. Gotta admit I hadn't noticed them myself! As an aside I'd recommend retagging the composer field to just David Wise as Graeme Norgate didn't work on music for this game, just SFX afaik...
- by MoldyPond at 4:00 PM EST on December 23, 2017
- @Lunar I had known about that file years but for some reason when I found out about the wonderful world of USFs, I never questioned why it wasn't there so it's nice that a proper now exists :3
PS, you're right about Norgate, he was SFX only.
- by mariofan12ify at 11:47 PM EST on January 3, 2018
- With the re-ripped CBFD, Is it possible to re-rip with some tracks to have sfx-less versions, such as 'sparse22' and 'sparse35'?
Also asking if 'sparse58' could have a version without the chanting.
Thanks in advance!
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0113s;