Previous Page | Next Page
- by wolupgm6 at 11:53 PM EDT on August 5, 2018
- No worries! It's the set I use too. The cutoff is still present in some cases, but it's a lot less intrusive. It'll certainly do until a proper rip arrives!
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 8:39 PM EDT on September 11, 2018
- So, is Chameleon Twist still unrippable, or has no one just ripped it yet?
- by punk7890-2 at 8:46 PM EDT on September 11, 2018
- Star Wars Rouge Squadron no longer works with the latest usf player for foobar.
- by kode54 at 10:00 PM EDT on September 11, 2018
- I need to find a way to make both Project 64 and mupen64plus work in the same plugin. They can coexist, but they need non-overlapping import symbols to statically link them in, which I can do easily with header file macros decorating the exported symbols.
Then I need to find a way to specifically mark rips as using the newer engine. It can't be default, because the newer engine breaks quite a number of old rips in unpredictable ways.
- by Lunar at 7:47 AM EDT on September 12, 2018
- Here are some other sets I've noticed either don't play or even crash foobar2000, if it's any help (there may be others):
Hey you, Pikachu!
Pokemon Stadium 2
WCW vs nWo World Tour
Because it takes my copy of foobar2000 a relatively long time to open (presumably because of very extensive use of foo_plorg), is there an earlier version of foo_input_usf I could roll back to for the time being? Also every time fb2k crashes I potentially lose recent track ratings/playback stats.
edited 7:48 AM EDT September 12, 2018
- by DaggerMouth at 6:41 AM EDT on October 22, 2018
- Josh, could you please do Super Mario 64 and / or Banjo Tooie?
Banjo Tooie has the same note cut off problem as Donkey Kong 64 (which you miraculously fixed, thank you!) and Super Mario 64's tempo is incorrect.
I understand if you're burned out from all the requests and don't have time or don't want to do this.
Thanks for all your work either way, you're incredible.
- by danylopez123 at 8:31 AM EDT on October 26, 2018
- I tried playing Rakugakids both in foobar2000 (LazyUSF) and in Winamp (64th Note) but for example i tried playing the main menu music, but both foobar2000 and Winamp fails, foobar2000 fails to decode and Winamp crashes.
- by danylopez123 at 6:54 PM EST on November 15, 2018
- And now i've tested the Rakugakids USF pack with Droidsound-E for Android and still the same issue, ecept in the part where i mention it fails to decode/crashes, it locks Droidsound-E from playing another music.
- by thecoreyburton at 4:08 AM EST on November 17, 2018
- It works fine for me in foobar2000 on Windows, using the latest version of LazyUSF.
- by danylopez123 at 9:03 PM EST on November 18, 2018
- It still fails, this time, it crashed when playing one of the main menu tunes, both for intro and no intro.
Here is my comment with more details:
Files: sparse27.miniusf and sparse28.miniusf
LazyUSF version: 2.3.1
foobar2000 version: 1.4.1
Windows: Windows 10 x64
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0097s;