- Newer version of VGMTrans by muhgru at 1:56 AM EST on December 24, 2009
- Anybody notice this? Apparently this has support for some new formats, including FFT and the generic PS2 driver. Looks like it also accepts some cps2 roms too. And there's source code.
- by hcs at 4:27 AM EST on December 24, 2009
- Cool, thanks for pointing it out! Weird that the N64 "Smashy" support is gone, though.
- by Lunar at 7:58 AM EST on December 24, 2009
- yea, that's been gone for a while. and there's no author to ask about it, even though i have a feeling i know who the author is. ell oh ell
- by unknownfile at 10:26 AM EST on December 24, 2009
- i really wish ANUSFEST would make new versions
- by muhgru at 12:38 PM EST on December 24, 2009
- Re hcs:
I didn't know there ever was N64 support. Wonder why it was taken out.
If you're implying I'm the author, you are mistaken. I found this via a certain Japanese forum. If you want to contact the author though, there is an email address in the readme.
- by Lunar at 4:20 PM EST on December 24, 2009
- wasn't implying it was you :) last i checked, vgmtrans was an anonymous project.
- by wolupgm6 at 1:55 AM EST on December 29, 2009
- There are few who know who the author actually is, and those who do know have to keep it to themselves.
- by SmartOne at 10:55 AM EST on December 29, 2009
- by Knurek at 3:26 PM EST on December 29, 2009
- I think we all are in the know about the author, it's just that ANUSFEST is such an awesome idea (hats off to uf for that one) that we prefer to pretend we don't know.
- by Marsoncruc at 7:58 AM EST on February 5, 2010
- Guys, give me this version on another fileshare site. I don`t download from mediafire.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software