- CD-i XA Extraction by Basillica at 9:19 PM EDT on September 18, 2017
- I've ripped some CD-i games with vgmtoolbox, but there are some issues with the Nintendo-licensed ones.
-Some of the files end with noise that doesn't go away even if I remove some data from the end (doing so only removes the actual audio content while leaving the noise intact.)
-Many songs are encoded as stereo, but only have music in the left channel.
If I use jPSXdec, the noise problem goes away and the voice clips are separated, but it doesn't let you export to raw XA. I'll see if checking the silence option fixes the issue, but I'm not sure if it'll work.
- by punk7890-2 at 7:51 AM EDT on September 26, 2017
- Would it be possible to add a automated way to extract movie files such as .pss/.sfd from file containers?
- by Mr.Sanic at 10:03 PM EDT on October 11, 2017
How to extract sample collections from Wii's BRSAR??
Please need help ASAP!
- by bnnm at 6:20 AM EST on November 5, 2017
- @snakemeat - seems .PMF demux incorrectly (many small .bin/ac3 and no .oma) in r1040, but work in 1028.
ex. from Prince of Persia Revelations PSP: https://www.sendspace.com/file/u95ap8
Also in GENH maker the raw data size seems mandatory, even though should be optional.
EDIT: interestingly some PMF demux in 1040 but not in 1028.
edited 3:04 PM EST November 5, 2017
- by AnonRunzes at 11:00 AM EST on November 5, 2017
- Well, seeing snakemeat might not return at this point to address the issues reported here, you can look through its sourcecode and (assuming you know how to program stuff like these) mess with it by downloading a snapshot of it first in the meantime:
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0057s;