- by Infernus Animositas at 12:48 AM EST on February 8, 2017
- What game/s and platform/s are the PCK archives from?
- by ChillyBilly at 4:12 PM EST on February 8, 2017
- ^I already linked to them in the joshw thread, but:
Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2016
Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Transformed
^Both are Vita rips. Not sure if that has anything to do with why I have so much trouble getting anything playable from them, but there you go.
- by Infernus Animositas at 10:34 AM EST on February 9, 2017
- Vita would be using ATRAC9 since Wwise supports that codec in the middleware. This would be why ww2ogg doesn't support it since it is not vorbis.
The issue is that Wwise creates a custom header so you can't just raw extract the files by their RIFF headers and convert them with the ATRAC9 decoder.
edited 10:35 AM EST February 9, 2017
- by AnonRunzes at 9:51 AM EST on February 14, 2017
- I`m sure nobody noticed this, but on the "ISO/Archive Extractor" part of vgmtoolbox, whether an ISO(be it PS1, Gamecube or any ISO) is extracting, it just stops to some current file and gives me this warning:
"Error received: Error extracting file: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute."
Although I can extract an ISO again if I wanted a flawless extraction, but since I`m the only one noticing this I might as well talk about it.
The ISO I used is the Disc 1 of the Japanese version of Metal Gear Solid(the original one, not the Integral release) sourced from a Redump rip.
edited 9:56 AM EST February 14, 2017
- by snakemeat at 10:59 AM EST on February 14, 2017
- I believe this will happen if you continue to click around the directory tree while an extraction is underway.
Can you describe the steps to make the error occur?
- by AnonRunzes at 11:08 AM EST on February 14, 2017
- Step 1: Extract the ISO using vgmtoolbox.
Step 2: See that error(to the point "ISO/Archive Extractor" goes full red).
Step 3: Rinse and repeat until there are no errors left to show(to the point "ISO/Archive Extractor"goes full green).
This was literally how it happened.
edited 11:08 AM EST February 14, 2017
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0064s;