Previous Page | Next Page
- by Alpha23 at 12:01 AM EDT on March 25, 2015
- Well, they really don't seem to contain any audio. You can cut the first 0x800 bytes, save as mpg and then demux - same result.
- demuxing 3DS moflex videos by Alpha23 at 4:29 AM EDT on March 25, 2015
- Hi snakemeat! Sorry for bugging you _again_ but as I didn't get any answer in my own post here, I'm going to ask you directly: Are you planning to add demuxing support for moflex videos? I think the format is pretty similar to mobiclip, just a variation. Here are some samples: http://www.multiup.org/download/853c379f19d79d796e8dfab8def3aeba/moflex_samples.7z
I guess there will be more and more decrypted 3ds games so the demand will definitely grow.
Thanks for your help!
- by snakemeat at 5:47 PM EDT on March 25, 2015
- I'll take a look, but no guarantees. Life is busy these days, and my interests fluctuate rapidly.
The mobiclip support in VGMToolbox is pretty weak as it is (I've only got it working with Pandora's Tower), but I may be able to make the new ones work. Is the audio format known?
- by Alpha23 at 4:32 AM EDT on March 30, 2015
- This one _seems_ to be IMA ADPCM.
- by Nisto at 6:22 AM EDT on April 3, 2015
- Can someone figure out why this stutters? I tried both the video demultiplexer and the advanced cutter/offset finder on it. The file is from Clock Tower 3. https://mega.co.nz/#!a0QFAC7b!VEQTQ8ZjVQESG4aap4uDQy9BPwWMVfIrkahXe5DLPTs
PSS_Demux and MFaudio both demux it properly
edited 12:08 PM EDT April 3, 2015
- VGMToolbox r963 by snakemeat at 6:39 PM EDT on April 28, 2015
- VGMToolbox has been updated, grab it at Sourceforge.
VGMToolbox r963 (2015-04-28)
-= NEW =-
[ISO EXTRACTOR] Add support for _DECRYPTED_ .3DS files (NCSD container). Since the test data was generated using rxTools, I cannot confirm that decrypted system partitions (CTR-P-CTAP) will be handled correctly. But it seems like they should be.
-= UPDATED =-
-= FIXED =-
[GENH] Fixed coefficient types for Nintendo DSP for 3DS titles.
-= THANKS =-
soneek for the GENH help.
neimod for ctrtool source.
3dbrew for NCSD info.
- by Alpha23 at 4:07 AM EDT on May 6, 2015
- Thanks a lot for the update! :)
I'll check out the 3ds tool soon.
Are there any plans to add bink2 to the video demuxing list? SO many newer games now use it that there's quite some demand I think.
- issue by kapodamy at 10:06 AM EDT on May 6, 2015
- I'm getting an error when I try to extract files without extension using the "MIDI Extractor" tool and throws me this:
Error processing <D:\res_0_pak>. Error received: No se puede crear "D:\res_0_pak" porque ya existe un archivo o directorio con el mismo nombre.
With the "Advanced Cutter/Offset" tool does not happen because it creates a folder with the file name ending in "_CUT"
- by Mygoshi at 12:57 PM EDT on May 6, 2015
- Hi Snakemeat, i'm in trouble with Madagascar gamecube adpcm 4-bit gamecube file since 1 year now.. I can't figure out the exact coefficients of the format because I can't see any infos in a Hex Editor, just size/begins of tracks with offsets.
A file: https://mega.co.nz/#!YdQCTZCb!Xg_FyKn_3oWljJty_o_KEnsoCYj41A0NXSXJYq32BcM
The file is an RWS
- VGMToolbox r967 by snakemeat at 6:11 PM EDT on May 16, 2015
- VGMToolbox has been updated. Grab it at Sourceforge.
VGMToolbox r967 (2015-05-16)
-= FIXED =-
[ISO EXTRACTOR] Fixed stack overflow errors for 3DS games with a very large number of files in a single directory.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0061s;