Previous Page | Next Page
- by punk7890 at 5:01 PM EDT on June 26, 2011
- Thanks Snake for this great tool. As I might add, it seems that there is a certain PS2 sequence format that isn't support? I'll upload a sample. Not really important just thought I'd add this. This is from Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana.
- by snakemeat at 5:37 PM EDT on June 26, 2011
- As I might add, it seems that there is a certain PS2 sequence format that isn't support?
I don't understand what you mean by "isn't supported."
I was able to create a PSF2 and time it. If you are having trouble making a PSF2 out of it, remember that VGMT requires the files to be named using the .SQ/.HD/.BD file extensions. This is because you may have a full directory of files and it cannot automatically match them all.
In this case, you'll need to rename them as follows to get them working:
Sony PS2 InstrSet => 1.HD
Sony PS2 Seq => 1.SQ
VGMSampColl => 1.BD
- by punk7890 at 7:28 PM EDT on June 26, 2011
- Ah. Thats the problem. Thanks.
- by Polokus at 5:08 PM EDT on June 28, 2011
- Hey snake, when I am extracting files using the advanced file splitter the files I extract don;t show up in the correct order in explorer which makes things almost impossible for combining segments, pasting trackneames etc. Is it possible to have an ouput option that just is (Archive name)_001.xma, (Arhchive name)_002.xma
Is that possible? Just wondering. Would make my life a whole bunch easier.
Thanks in advance!
- by OrangeC at 5:09 PM EDT on June 28, 2011
- Hello snakemeat may i request a feature for the advance vfs cutter?
What I would like is when the program extracts the files out of an archive that it will extract in the same order as they appear in the archive and number it like 001,002 ect instead of the offset suffix scheme? because window explorer just completely messes up the order.
- by snakemeat at 7:46 PM EDT on June 28, 2011
- I'll add it to my todo list. I use explorer^2 which sorts by string order. You can force Windows to use the string order by following the instructions described here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319827
- by OrangeC at 8:13 PM EDT on June 28, 2011
- Thanks snakemeat. :)
- by Polokus at 1:57 PM EDT on June 29, 2011
- Thanks mate.
- VGMToolbox r842 by snakemeat at 10:08 PM EDT on August 30, 2011
- VGMToolbox has been updated. Grab it at Sourceforge.
-= NEW =-
[OGG EXTRACTOR] OGG Extractor added. Still a little WIP, but seems to be working well.
-= UPDATED =-
[ADVANCED CUTTER] Add option to output log or not.
[GENH] Add Apple QuickTime 4-Bit IMA ADPCM
[VIDEO DEMUXER] Update PSS to handle private streams (0xBD) with user data (0x90).
-= FIXED =-
[INTERNAL FILE RENAMER] Fixed form validation for hex terminator.
- by OrangeC at 5:41 PM EDT on September 10, 2011
- Hello snakemeat about your internal renamer. It seems a bit buggy because when i try to rename a file from afilename in hex, it always gives an illegal character error, but then i got it to work on another file and i set the filename limit to 0x10 bytes, it doesn't work above 0x10. OR am i completely missing something, Can you walk me through on how to rename the files?
EDIT: Strange seems to be all working fine now. nvm then :)
edited 6:19 PM EDT September 10, 2011
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0051s;