Previous Page | Next Page
- by AnonRunzes at 6:36 PM EST on January 18, 2017
- @snakemeat - Thanks mate! I'll get around it once I have a new, working computer.
- by Infernus Animositas at 10:37 AM EST on January 19, 2017
- @snakemeat - Thank you, it works wonderfully :)
- by auroraknux at 1:24 AM EST on January 21, 2017
- @Infernus Animositas I got the software, but every time I try to load the .ACB/.AWB files in CriAtomViewer it crashes.
EDIT: Wait, nevermind, I think I'm good now.
edited 1:42 AM EST January 21, 2017
- by snakemeat at 10:18 AM EST on January 21, 2017
- @auroraknux and @Infernus Animositas
Just curious, do these files work correctly in VGMToolbox after getting a completed cue sheet from CriAtomViewer? Or are you saying VGMToolbox doesn't work correctly?
- by Infernus Animositas at 2:59 AM EST on January 22, 2017
- @snakemeat I'm not sure I understand what you're asking exactly.
- by snakemeat at 11:23 AM EST on January 22, 2017
- No worries, I was wondering if there is a possible bug in VGMT or not.
- by mogikihei at 5:56 AM EST on January 24, 2017
- IMA 4-bit ADPCM loop problem
Using genh will cause loud volume clipping.
Example: Shin Megami Tensei Online - Imagine
bgm_001_title.wav - Original file
bgm_001_title.bin - Loop information file(Extract from CSoundData.bin)
0x30 - Loop start
0x34 - Lopp end
bgm_001_title.genh - Genh file created
Are there any ideas?
- by snakemeat at 8:44 AM EST on January 24, 2017
- @mogikihei - I'll take a look soon. I always wanted that soundtrack but couldn't find the loop points!
- by mogikihei at 10:47 AM EST on January 25, 2017
- @snakemeat- Thank you
I found the loop information on this site.
If you do not have CSoundData.bin you can download it here.
Download SMT:I Japanese game files (Latest files before the game went offline for good)
There are 234 songs, unless you have them, they are included here.(The data is encrypted)
There is a tool here for decryption.
You can download tools with DL
- by snakemeat at 10:24 PM EST on January 27, 2017
- Thanks, I wonder if this is related to the new ffmpeg integration into vgmstream? GENH shouldn't alter anything like volume, etc.
EDIT: Tested using test.exe from vgmstream 1040 on Sourceforge and I get the same clipping. I also tried changing the extension to .LWAV to force it to use vgmstream, and it sounds fine. Seems like a bug in the GENH code to handle MS IMA ADPCM.
edited 10:48 PM EST January 27, 2017
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0057s;