Previous Page | Next Page
- by Infernus Animositas at 12:48 AM EST on February 8, 2017
- What game/s and platform/s are the PCK archives from?
- by ChillyBilly at 4:12 PM EST on February 8, 2017
- ^I already linked to them in the joshw thread, but:
Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2016
Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Transformed
^Both are Vita rips. Not sure if that has anything to do with why I have so much trouble getting anything playable from them, but there you go.
- by Infernus Animositas at 10:34 AM EST on February 9, 2017
- Vita would be using ATRAC9 since Wwise supports that codec in the middleware. This would be why ww2ogg doesn't support it since it is not vorbis.
The issue is that Wwise creates a custom header so you can't just raw extract the files by their RIFF headers and convert them with the ATRAC9 decoder.
edited 10:35 AM EST February 9, 2017
- by AnonRunzes at 9:51 AM EST on February 14, 2017
- I`m sure nobody noticed this, but on the "ISO/Archive Extractor" part of vgmtoolbox, whether an ISO(be it PS1, Gamecube or any ISO) is extracting, it just stops to some current file and gives me this warning:
"Error received: Error extracting file: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute."
Although I can extract an ISO again if I wanted a flawless extraction, but since I`m the only one noticing this I might as well talk about it.
The ISO I used is the Disc 1 of the Japanese version of Metal Gear Solid(the original one, not the Integral release) sourced from a Redump rip.
edited 9:56 AM EST February 14, 2017
- by snakemeat at 10:59 AM EST on February 14, 2017
- I believe this will happen if you continue to click around the directory tree while an extraction is underway.
Can you describe the steps to make the error occur?
- by AnonRunzes at 11:08 AM EST on February 14, 2017
- Step 1: Extract the ISO using vgmtoolbox.
Step 2: See that error(to the point "ISO/Archive Extractor" goes full red).
Step 3: Rinse and repeat until there are no errors left to show(to the point "ISO/Archive Extractor"goes full green).
This was literally how it happened.
edited 11:08 AM EST February 14, 2017
- PSP music format (PHD/PBD/MID) by Corak at 4:03 PM EST on March 4, 2017
- @kode54, but how to create such ppsf format to play them on PSF Player? I have original files, what to do?
- by kode54 at 6:13 PM EST on March 4, 2017
- Unfortunately, I do not think there is a generic driver for PPSF files, or if there is, you'll have to ask the Play! author about it, since they designed the format. I'm assuming it's based on something like PSF2. A base executable, an INI file that describes what to load, any extra libraries/executables that are needed to load the data, and the data itself.
- PSP music format (PHD/PBD/MID) by Corak at 7:40 AM EST on March 5, 2017
As i can see, he used "boot.bin" from game as driver seems, game method would be great. Of course if generic driver can be stripped from it - it would be much better.
edited 7:40 AM EST March 5, 2017
- PSP midi+banks format: Compiling .mid+phd+pbd to .psfp by Corak at 8:02 AM EST on March 5, 2017
- + to thread
Hi! Thank you very much for VGMToolbox project!
I'm wishing .psfp format compilation method would be added to VGMToolBox.
Also mostly perfect it would if this banks format support would be to VGMTrans and .psfp support to PSF Foobar2000 plugin.
I digged just a bit about new .psfp format, that already supported by Psf player from "The Play!" sources.
Currently he made only one example of this format from the game "Phantasy Star Portable". And they compiled as minipsfp.
I ripped only from game "Untold Legends":
PSF Packer + example (Source code (vs2015+boost), still no binaries):
PSF Player (Source code):
PSF Player (Binaries):
Games that using phd+pbd+mid music method:
"Bleach Soul Carnival 2", "Untold Legends: Brotherhood Of The Blade", "Persona 2 Innocent Sin", "Black Rock Shooter", "Sol Tigger", "Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner", "Phantasy Star Portable".
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0062s;