Previous Page | Next Page
- by AnonRunzes at 10:30 PM EDT on May 11, 2017
- I found another .PSS type:
0x900001BD -> .ac3
This "type" comes from an .PSS file out of an PS2 game called Genji. Here`s an sample.
- by snakemeat at 12:07 AM EDT on May 18, 2017
- @AnonRunzes: Thanks for the sample. I've updated the source code.
@bxaimc: I think I wrote a command line tool for it, but can't find it right now.
- by AnonRunzes at 1:39 PM EDT on May 31, 2017
- Well, just now I wrote a script based on Alpha23`s deinterleave script, except the script can deinterleave the file regardless if the "blocksize minus skip isn`t dividable by layer count" or if the "file size minus header isn't dividable by blocksize". Here is the script in question.
- by AnonRunzes at 5:03 PM EDT on June 28, 2017
- So, I decided to generate a .psf2 file through vgmtoolbox with these steps:
1. Misc. Tools -> xSF Tools -> PSF2 -> mkpsf2 Front End.
2. Specify "Source Directory".
3. Specify "Modules Directory".
4. Type out anything on the "Output Folder" directory.
5. Click on "Build PSFs".
But then there is this...
Could not find file 'C:\Documents and Settings\###\My Documents\vgmtoolbox_bin_r1028\o04c_a.psf2'.
Could not find file 'C:\Documents and Settings\###\My Documents\vgmtoolbox_bin_r1028\t01a_e.psf2'.
Could not find file 'C:\Documents and Settings\###\My Documents\vgmtoolbox_bin_r1028\v16a_a.psf2'.
It just throws off an error and nothing happens, at least to me.
Here are the samples:
- by GirianSeed at 2:41 PM EDT on July 2, 2017
- I've run into some trouble trying to extract Snake Eater 3D's ACB/AWB sounds.
With the standalone ACB files it throws this error:
Error processing <04s012a1.acb>.
Error received: AFS2 magic bytes not found at offset: 0x00007640.
And for the ACB files paired with *_streamfiles.awb it throws this.
Error processing <bgm.acb>.
Error received: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
I can extract the HCA/CWAV streams with the CPK tool by removing the ACB header, but it'd be nice to be able to extract these with cue names intact.
- by cai_miao at 8:02 PM EDT on July 2, 2017
- I'm extracting hca files from ACB files of Theater Days, which header indicates: ACB Format/PC Ver.1.29.00.
When I extracted bgm_system.acb, and used the specific decrypt key to convert to waves,
I found that some tracks are not matching its names, and I found there is/are track(s) missing as I quick glance on the cue list via hex editor.
If you want to inspect this problem, let me know.
I'll make a list of wrong names and "correct" names which is supposed to be.
And, also if you interested in the hca decryption key,
also let me know and I will leave my email for you to contact me then.
(This is a secret key so I can't just post it here, for reason you know)
edited 8:03 PM EDT July 2, 2017
- by quasqade at 6:42 AM EDT on July 7, 2017
- I have ran into same problem as @cai_miao when extracting acb/awb pairs from Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls. Same header ACB Format/PC Ver.1.29.00, almost all files have incorrect filenames.
Can provide files if needed.
- by Infernus Animositas at 11:44 PM EDT on July 17, 2017
- Upload the .ACB/.AWB file pair and the .ACF if you have it as well of Theatre Days or Ultra Despair Girls.
edited 11:49 PM EDT July 17, 2017
- by AnonRunzes at 10:01 AM EDT on August 6, 2017
- So, I have these .SFD files whose audio track/codec is completely unidentified on VGMToolbox(it is demuxed as a .bin file). Here are the samples:
It came from some SEGA PS2 game called Ryuu ga Gotoku/Yakuza, and I managed to decrypt the .CVM files through some password someone posted at XeNTaX. I had to decrypt them all through cvm_tool.exe.
- by Mygoshi at 10:20 AM EDT on August 6, 2017
- Hello, I come here because I have an audio file from a game that isn't supported on VGmToolbox, the codec is custom (uses PS ADPCM without flags and probably IMA)
Here are samples:
Thanks in advance if you can try supporting this codec?
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0062s;