- by Tsuellimac at 10:57 PM EDT on October 30, 2021
- I would like to extract the Music from "Super Robot Taisen 30" that I purchased on STEAM, but the HCA file seems to be encrypted and I am having a hard time decoding it correctly.
When I open it in a binary editor, the header is HCA, and when I open it in foobar2000, it recognizes the length of the song, but when I try to play it, it doesn't decode properly and only plays strange sounds.
Please tell me how to get the key to decrypt the HCA.
These are the HCA files that are encrypted and the files that seem to be related to them.
- Tekken 8 Beta by SirVH2 at 7:22 PM EDT on October 23, 2023
- I'm trying to discover the USM keys for Tekken 8 PC Beta.
- Super Mario RPG Remake by MonicaAnon at 9:23 PM EST on November 10, 2023
- Looking for some help with Super Mario RPG's sounds.
Those are the files and I have no idea what to even do to get the subkey (if needed) for it. Searching brings me either here or Xentax (rip).
Some notes in the header
* Tool Ver. : Ver.3.48.02
* ACB Ver. : Ver.1.40.0
So no idea if that helps.
edited 9:23 PM EST November 10, 2023
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software