- by bnnm at 3:02 PM EDT on March 22, 2020
- As mentioned above, nobody can do anything with HCAs only.
You need to post the executables, or in case of Unity games, all files with normal-looking names (or maybe just all files), and don't extract the .acb/awb either.
- by Omega-Max at 9:34 AM EDT on May 8, 2020
- Hello guys, im trying to access Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition (Steam) video files (which are USM files inside DSDBS.steam.mvgl) but when i try to use VGMToolbox Video Demultiplexer the resulting video seems to be corrupted for every file (green video with variable length). The game launched October 2019 so it may be kinda new and it seems to use an unkown encryption key. I would really appreciate if someone could help me getting those files or the key which are using.
edited 9:35 AM EDT May 8, 2020
- Tojitomo by winterbreezesrule at 9:52 AM EDT on May 25, 2020
- Hello there. I was wondering if I could get any help finding the HCA key for the Toji no Miko app game, which has an Android ID of com.square_enix.android_googleplay.TojinomikoTomoshibi. I've put what I hope are helpful files in a folder here. Thank you very much.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0066s;