Previous Page | Next Page
- by soneek at 5:02 PM EST on December 28, 2013
- So far no one has been successful with this newer form of HCA. It's been a problem for a while. :/
- by alexfilth at 9:28 AM EST on January 12, 2014
- While we wait for a new and/or updated hca decoder you can use CriAtomPlayer to play the hca files.
To use it just drag&drop an hca file into it.
I wonder if it's possible to make a decoder using this little tool.
- In regards to Yakuza 5 by Ultrafighter at 6:27 AM EST on January 14, 2014
- I can confirm that while this player chokes up on most HCA from the game as well as both decoders it obviously has slightly higher effectiveness at dealing with such files therefore it will definitely be not pointless to add some code from it into any of those decoders I`ve been mentioning. However the one right above my post has one big inconvenience at usage as the only mode it seems to be able to work in is infinite looping so that actual user has to manually abort playback of each and every both playable or unsupported track (yes even if it gives out an error regarding number of channels being out of player`s capacity range one is forced to Ctrl+C -> N the batch every time he feels need to skip to the next audio file).
That being sad I`m still happy I managed to reduce those GBs of currently unusable music at least a little bit.
edited 7:05 AM EST January 14, 2014
- .neo by FinalBlast at 8:46 PM EST on January 15, 2014
- So far so good, however there are these .neo
files that also contain .hca fmt:
They give out this error upon using CriAtomPlayer:
Codec : ADX
E2009010901:Can not decode this file format. <First 4Byte = 0x0000000, Size = 32768,
Address is stored in the last parameter.>
edited 8:50 PM EST January 15, 2014
- Coming back by j_hk at 12:25 AM EST on January 17, 2014
- Hello everyone.
Here comes the latest SDK for CRI ADX2 LE. Unluckily I'm not good at reverse engineering. Maybe you guys could make use of it.
Good news. This SDK contains C/C++ headers and a dll under x86. With these we may make further progress.
Also to FinalBlast: CriAtomPlayer is a single file player. Here 'single file' means .hca, etc.
It can't deal with packages like .cpk, .awb, ...
edited 1:10 AM EST January 17, 2014
edited 1:11 AM EST January 17, 2014
- by bxaimc at 12:20 PM EST on January 24, 2014
- IIRC .neo are compressed.
- by bxaimc at 12:21 PM EST on January 24, 2014
- They do contain HCA but as far being able to play them is unknown. I've seen them in Valkyria Chronicles 2
edited 12:23 PM EST January 24, 2014
- by Knurek at 1:49 PM EST on January 24, 2014
- Isn't Valkyria Chronicle 2 encrypted CSB + xored AT3s?
edited 2:17 AM EST January 25, 2014
- by bxaimc at 7:28 PM EST on January 26, 2014
- Oh! that's right. wtf did I see those other .neos???
- by Knurek at 12:41 AM EST on January 27, 2014
- Incidently, was anyone able to dexor the AT3s? I'd love to have the game pmh ready. :)
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0059s;