Previous Page | Next Page
- Kamen Rider Battle Rush by Arymond at 12:20 AM EDT on July 27, 2016
- Oh i didnt see this Thread im is this an HCA Package?
the files it pops out from VGM Stream looks like an HCA header with a 80 XOR
- by Infernus Animositas at 10:19 AM EDT on July 28, 2016
There's a couple of tools on here that might be able to help but I have no idea how to compile either of them.
- by JohnVGC at 12:38 AM EDT on September 3, 2016
- So there's some .hca files that I have that are encrypted and someone online has the decryption key (basically the Sonic Runners thread from earlier). It looks like you guys have been able to decrypt .hca files and I'm curious as to what you guys are using.
and also I'm having a difficult time getting hcatools to compile. :S
EDIT: nvm, didn't know HCA_decoder was able to utilize a key through the batch file, worked like a charm, now to see if a certain event song is within the archives I found
edited 8:32 PM EDT September 3, 2016
- by furrybob at 11:36 PM EDT on July 17, 2017
- Does anybody happen to have an old version of the ADX2LE SDK? As old as possible is good, but I think something in the version 1xx or lower range will do.
I was able to find links to some of the old ones:
edited 8:38 AM EDT July 18, 2017
- by Swiftie24 at 8:23 PM EDT on July 19, 2017
- Sorry if this seems a bit off topic , since i haven't found an answer for this particular thing.
Can we convert wav/mp3 to HCA files?
i know VGMtoolbox extracts HCA files nicely to convert them to wav , but i actually want to do the opposite.
Is there a way to do that?
- by bxaimc at 9:02 PM EDT on July 19, 2017
- WAV -> HCA
With the official encoder provided in the CRI ADX2 SDKs.
- by Shirdel at 5:41 PM EDT on August 20, 2017
- Yo guys,
I recently got my hands on the new Tekken Mobile game for iOS/Android, and the music in that is converted in AWB/ACB format. I tried to convert it to HCA and then to WAV, but it's encrypted. I think the key is probably in the ACB file(s) but I don't have the know-how to find it. If anyone here knows how to do it, it'd be appreciated if they could convert the files or talk me through how to do it myself!
here's the awb/acb files within the directory. Thanks!
- Tekken Mobile by ssh at 11:11 AM EDT on August 21, 2017
Decryption key: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
- by datschge at 1:15 PM EDT on August 21, 2017
- @ssh - That's a fun "key" ^^
@Shirdel - I allowed myself to upload the set. If you don't know how to create the .hcakey-file you can soon find the set on vgm.hcs64.com.
- by Shirdel at 7:26 AM EDT on August 22, 2017
- Thank you guys! Big help :D
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0057s;