Previous Page | Next Page
- by furrybob at 8:35 PM EDT on September 29, 2017
- That's true, you can't trust everyone. To be fair to him, he was the one who suggested to me that I look at the format, and I never said anything about not telling anybody.
Anyway, Here's a link to the VGAudio UWP app with ATRAC9 support in it. You may or may not need to install the framework dependencies depending on what you've installed from the Microsoft Store, but I included them in the download in case you do.
I'd prefer to have documentation out and a few other things done before I post the source.
I'm no expert in writing documentation, so I wrote a bit of HCA documentation the other day as practice. Are these two documents readable? They're missing a bit of context, but I'm hoping they're somewhat understandable.
- by bnnm at 6:44 AM EDT on September 30, 2017
- @kode54 - (not related to AT9) for portability, is it better to add new MPEG/Vorbis codecs using mpg123/libvorbis or FFmpeg with custom IO (like Wwise Opus)? Since I can do it either way.
@furrybob - You mean you'll use the same API as libatrac9, right? Works for me.
I can't test your beta as I don't use W10 tho ;)
- by kode54 at 4:12 PM EDT on October 2, 2017
- @bnnm: Maybe do both if at all possible, preferring FFmpeg if it's enabled? I only say this, because it can handle the formats, but maybe a number of people would prefer not to depend on it for their builds?
Maybe that's not fair. Maybe it should simply be for the mpg123 or libvorbis instead, to save you the effort of having to support both.
- by furrybob at 12:38 AM EDT on October 8, 2017
- Forget HCA decoding, how about HCA encoding? I've got an initial encoder here that works with VGAudio. Builds can be found on AppVeyor
- by durandal at 10:55 AM EDT on October 9, 2017
- Will source code of your atrac 9 decoder be open sourced at all?
- by furrybob at 1:16 PM EDT on October 9, 2017
Yes. It will be released when I feel it's ready. Probably within the next few weeks.
- by Intervencion at 1:58 AM EDT on October 21, 2017
- I'm trying to rip the music/sounds from an Android game [One Piece Treasure Cruise] and hca2wav returns the following:
Decoding bgm_51_boss_01.awb.00000.bin ...
Error reading HCA header
Could you help me out?
There are the original file and the bin I got after extracting it using VGMToolbox r1040.
Edit: Tried with cpk_unpack 0.7 beta 7 and cpk_unpack.c:50:analyze_CPK: CPK signature not found is returned as error.
edited 2:07 AM EDT October 21, 2017
edited 2:53 PM EDT October 21, 2017
- by bxaimc at 11:49 AM EDT on October 21, 2017
- It's encrypted
- by furrybob at 12:39 PM EDT on October 21, 2017
- The key is 1224
Edit: The key has been added to VGAudio
edited 1:18 PM EDT October 21, 2017
- by ssh at 2:50 PM EDT on October 21, 2017
Decryption key to "歌マクロス スマホDeカルチャー": 0581B68744C5F5F5
For usm files use Cri USM Decrypter from Link.
Drag and drop usm files onto Decryption.bat and enter the same key.
Also key for Tekken 7 (PC) usm files: 00A1CACCC4CF453D
Decryption key to "Tokyo Ghoul: Re Invoke": 00189DFB1024ADE9
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0057s;