- by (!!!!!) at 4:13 PM EST on November 7, 2017
- Sonic Forces ACBs/AWBs are encrypted.
- by Kurausukun at 1:53 AM EST on November 8, 2017
- Pretty sure they're not? I got them out just fine using VGMToolBox's ACB extractor, unless it also decrypted them for me somehow.
- by qeg at 5:51 AM EST on November 8, 2017
It seems that PC version data is encrypted by Fuckin Denuvo. :(
As PS4's pkg seems to be ready to be unpacked soon, you should wait for it. :D
- by furrybob at 9:28 PM EST on November 13, 2017
- New HCA encryption keys:
241352432 - Bad Apple Wars (Vita)
243812156 - Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Portable (PSP)
2012062010 - Custom Drive (PSP)
I've tried putting together a list of keys here.
- by Knurek at 1:01 AM EST on November 14, 2017
- @furrybob: Thanks for these, updated the sets on joshw.info
- by ssh at 12:23 PM EST on November 14, 2017
- Keys for PSP and PS Vita:
0000000049913556: HatsuKare Renai Debut Sengen! (PSP)
0000000049913556: Koi wa Kousoku ni Shibararenai! (PSP)
0000000049913556: Seitokai no Ichizon Lv. 2 Portable (PSP)
0000000049913556: StormLover 2nd (PSP)
0000000049913556: Prince of Stride (PSVITA)
00057F78B05F9BA3: Root Letter (PSVITA)
- by bnnm at 2:11 PM EST on November 14, 2017
- @furrybob/ssh - thanks!
@Knurek - I update the autodetected key list here too, if you want to avoid manually adding the hcakeys (not that there is anything wrong with that).
Also for reference keys surface here:
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 / Winning Eleven 2018 (Android): 0000000000D77A01 (14121473)
Do note not all keys discussed there are HCA.
- by furrybob at 2:17 AM EST on November 15, 2017
- It seems like most of the keys that come from 2ch are from smartphone games. I think I saw a program a while back that would intercept the CRI SDK calls or something and output the key when the app sets it.
Unfortunately, the PSP and Vita keys aren't quite as easy to get because you tend to need a disassembler for them. I've seen one Vita game (Root Letter) that used Unity and dynamically loaded CRI libraries. I couldn't find any tools to help with stuff like imports, so I skipped over that one. Props to @ssh for getting it.
HCA encryption is pretty weak. One of its main vulnerabilities is a weakness to frequency analysis. Hopefully someone will figure out how to crack it. I've done some work in VGAudioTools on it, but I only got it partially working without brute forcing it, and haven't touched it in while
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0071s;