Previous Page | Next Page
- by bnnm at 4:18 PM EDT on August 10, 2021
- I checked the .obb and data that could contain keys before answering above, so no idea sorry.
- by dmage at 8:17 PM EDT on August 10, 2021
- Okay, no problem. Seems like this becomes one of the unresolved problems in this thread for now. Anyway, thank you very much for helping me.
- by culibuk at 1:36 AM EDT on August 18, 2021
- Hi everyone,
I need some help to find key from this game "乃木坂的フラクタル".
I find a string "984635491346198130" like a key from it's "CriWareInitializer.dat",but cannot decrypt files correctly.
The game's android id is "jp.co.gu3.delta".
Here are some .acb(with .awb) files from the server.
And the apk file of the game.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- by Toast at 12:14 AM EDT on August 22, 2021
- I've been messing around with Touhou Danmaku Kagura, and I have a similar situation to the above post.
According to CriwareInitializer the key is 1234567890 = 00000000499602D2. But that key doesn't decode the files correctly. This leads me to believe either the key is being modified before it's used, or (less likely) the encryption method has changed.
If anyone else would like to take a look: Here's an upload with the APK, some of the ACB's/AWB's, and the output of Il2CppDumper
(the global-meta was obfuscated, so this saves you the trouble of decrypting it yourself)
I would be grateful for any help.
- by bnnm at 8:46 AM EDT on October 3, 2021
- Added keys for the above 2 games.
Special thanks to https://estertion.win/2021/08/touhou-danmaku-kagura/
Unity keys are/were often under the carpet but devs are getting clever, so don't feel too bad if you get no response.
Thanks for including Il2CppDumper/Inspector output btw, though I'd rather have the unobfuscated global-metadata.dat (more flexible). In this case it was a simple XOR, but some get complex too. IDA can be slow when loading everything tho so it's hard even with il2cpp stuff.
- by HayasakaSan at 7:11 AM EDT on October 6, 2021
- Updated - It seems like I was using a really outdated version so I was unable to extract the .wav file. I just downloaded the newest one and works like a charm! Sorry for messing up the board
Hi, I'm searching for a way to extract the audio files from THE IDOLM@SER SideM GROWING STARS.
Checked the CriWareInitializer and found "key": "765765765765765", but don't know how to do so...
I’d appreciate it if you could give some help with this one.
Here's the DummyDLL and some acb files from the game:
And just in case there's anyone interested in this game visits here, I'm leaving the link for the dumps of proto3 definition:
Every network message, master data, and asset bundle list are packed with protobuf, so it's way better to use them rather than reading the raw dump of protobuf message.
I look forward to hearing from you soon, Thanks!
edited 10:33 AM EDT October 6, 2021
- by bnnm at 6:55 PM EDT on October 18, 2021
- @dmage - added key, see vgmstream.org
- by dmage at 11:53 PM EDT on October 18, 2021
- @bnnn Thank you very much for your hard work. The key works flawlessly. My problem is finally solved after two months. :)
If possible, I'd like to know how you did solve the problem. Basically I've tried everything I can, using different softwares, unpacking and analyzing almost all files both on the APK and OBB, using HEX viewer to search any suspicious sequence, but still couldn't find anything.
- by bnnm at 4:26 PM EDT on October 19, 2021
- I still suspect key is loaded from encrypted .lua files (other Chinese games seem to do that). Would've been a hassle to figure out though, so I just did a memory dump while running the game (keys should be somewhere in memory) and used a key extracting tool thingie.
It's a bit annoying to setup and clever devs can defeat this method, but most don't suspect a thing, so usually works as a last resort.
- by dmage at 12:38 AM EDT on October 20, 2021
- Wow, that's something that never crossed into my mind. Next time I'll try to research into that field when I stumbled across similar problem on different game. Anyway, thank you very much for helping me, and perhaps I'll ask again about this memory dumping method in the future.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software