- by bnnm at 4:18 PM EDT on August 10, 2021
- I checked the .obb and data that could contain keys before answering above, so no idea sorry.
- by dmage at 8:17 PM EDT on August 10, 2021
- Okay, no problem. Seems like this becomes one of the unresolved problems in this thread for now. Anyway, thank you very much for helping me.
- by culibuk at 1:36 AM EDT on August 18, 2021
- Hi everyone,
I need some help to find key from this game "乃木坂的フラクタル".
I find a string "984635491346198130" like a key from it's "CriWareInitializer.dat",but cannot decrypt files correctly.
The game's android id is "jp.co.gu3.delta".
Here are some .acb(with .awb) files from the server.
And the apk file of the game.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- by Toast at 12:14 AM EDT on August 22, 2021
- I've been messing around with Touhou Danmaku Kagura, and I have a similar situation to the above post.
According to CriwareInitializer the key is 1234567890 = 00000000499602D2. But that key doesn't decode the files correctly. This leads me to believe either the key is being modified before it's used, or (less likely) the encryption method has changed.
If anyone else would like to take a look: Here's an upload with the APK, some of the ACB's/AWB's, and the output of Il2CppDumper
(the global-meta was obfuscated, so this saves you the trouble of decrypting it yourself)
I would be grateful for any help.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software