Previous Page | Next Page
- by OrangeC at 8:13 PM EST on November 5, 2012
- Sorry id just thought id check in.
- by Moelli at 2:58 PM EST on November 7, 2012
- @OrangeC: I'm happy you ask... But I need more time... The code is quite complex, so please be patient... The DeCompiler of IDA Pro is buggy, so I
need to re. the assembler code itself...
The exe files use both awb and acb files.
Somebody knows what .acb-files are ??
The Project is interesting, but everybody should
understand that I cant spend my hole freetime for
- by OrangeC at 3:16 PM EST on November 7, 2012
- Ahh yes i understand :)
Hmm they seem like container files but don't know much else.
- by Moelli at 3:33 PM EST on November 7, 2012
- While ``decrypting'' :) the code, maybe I can
also decrypt this format...
AWB is CPK..., maybe ACB is some variation...
Lets see, comes time comes money...
- by j_hk at 9:47 AM EST on November 9, 2012
- To Moelli:
I have both ACB and ACF files (for demo, not belong to the game). It seems that ACB is container for Cue's (?). As for ACF, I can't get any details about that.
- by bxaimc at 10:12 AM EST on November 9, 2012
- ACB might be the new equivalent of what CSB used to be.
- by Moelli at 1:29 PM EST on November 10, 2012
- will now try RecStudio as Decompiler, but its
very slow... Hopefully it produces correct C code.
'll keep 'u updated...
- by Moelli at 2:27 PM EST on November 10, 2012
- What do you think the XBox 720 will use as
primary encoding ?? Hopefully some kind of
lossless audio !? Maybe instead of using
WMA Pro they will use WMA Lossless in XMA.
- by Moelli at 3:18 PM EST on November 10, 2012
- what for a slow program... :(
It already has the decompiled program in memory
and writing it to file is so slow, don't understand...
- by bxaimc at 9:57 AM EST on November 13, 2012
- It's an MPEG based codec. Probably similar to CRI's AHX codec which is slightly modified MP2. ADX2 might be more toward the MP4/AAC codec. According to what hcs found, an HCA frame has 1024 samples in it unless a loop is set, like AAC, vs 576 or 1152 for MP2/MP3. So far there are only 3 values for the 'ciph' chunk which are 0, 1, and 56. Most HCA is probably unencrypted at the moment but if we stumble upon one, it might be using DES encryption with the 56-bit key but this is optional, according to the parser. The 1 is probably the same encryption they use for ADX.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software