- by soneek at 4:08 PM EDT on June 19, 2014
- Maybe. The world may never know...MIDI conversion is still buggy. Cseq2midi should be buried somewhere here in case anyone wants to look at these unknown events.
- by rubberfacefruit at 5:05 PM EDT on June 19, 2014
- Someone should really study the CSEQ format more, so we can have proper midi conversion.
- by Rew at 5:10 PM EDT on June 19, 2014
How do you convert these to MP3 format?
- by Benjamin at 6:23 PM EDT on June 19, 2014
- He has to get the soundfont to work, and add that to the midi, I think.
- by Kurausukun at 8:30 PM EDT on June 19, 2014
- I like where this thread is going. I also would encourage improvement on the Cseq format. Also, soneek, are you going to upload those OOT3D seqs/soundfonts somewhere so I (and others) can look at them?
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 1:52 PM EDT on June 23, 2014
- That menu thing from Mario Kart 7 is not an early or beta song. It plays during the menus on download play, if you are the player that doesn't have the game.
- by loanspw at 9:40 AM EDT on July 12, 2014
- Has anyone done a rip of Sonic Generations 3DS music? Because there are the bonus music that aren't on the official soundtrack and still not ripped (not on the console version). I'm making a game called Theatrhythm Sonic the Hedgehog (based of Theatrhythm Final Fantasy). I've done a lot of things and the game will be ready really soon! But I just need these 2 songs [if some have them already, these are exclusive remixes of "Door into Summer" (Knuckles' Chaotix) and "Sonic Stage" (Sonic Battle)]
Call me if there's news. Contact me if you want infos about the game or if you already have the two tracks!
- by loanspw at 10:03 AM EDT on July 12, 2014
- Sorry for my bad english and my mail address is "email@example.com"
- by peronmls at 9:15 AM EST on December 11, 2014
- Any reason why BGM_ENEMY wont convert? Just spits out a 6 byte file.
- by G-Boy at 11:33 AM EDT on March 12, 2017
I know this thread is old, but I have a question; did you rip the Ocarina of Time 3D soundfonts from the actual game or did you make them yourself with samples from the original?
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0061s;