Previous Page | Next Page
- by peronmls at 11:12 AM EDT on July 19, 2013
- It's not really a discover. It's been done already and I just did it a couple days ago to identify some samples
- by dj4uk6cjm at 3:19 PM EDT on July 19, 2013
- Really? I couldn't find it anywhere in the search, well at least it's here for anyone who wants to rip all the samples from their own copy of the game.
- by Yuuto at 5:07 AM EDT on July 23, 2013
- I have done 146 instruments from the main sample bank so far. If you're interested I could merge them to one SF2 and upload it.
- by peronmls at 11:22 AM EDT on July 23, 2013
Go ahead! It will do for now. =]
- by Yuuto at 2:48 PM EDT on July 23, 2013
- TP Bank 11 (Incomplete)
Due to MIDI does only support 127 patches per bank the presets have to be selected manually.
- by dj4uk6cjm at 3:40 PM EDT on July 23, 2013
- Thank you so much for this Yuuto, downloading now. :)
- by starerik at 9:36 PM EDT on July 27, 2013
- Several programs (Kontakt 5 for example) claim the soundfont is invalid. :S
Also, I have an idea for loop points. Reading through the Wii dev documents it seems the loop points are stored within the audio files themselves. However, Nintendo don't use the WAV format for their files, they use AIFF. If someone could try rewriting the software to dump the AW files to AIFF it would be awesome. I meanů the loop meta data COULD be lost in translation. It's worth a try.
- by Yuuto at 5:23 AM EDT on July 28, 2013
- I used Viena to create the SoundFont and tested it with SynthFont, worked fine.
Also, the loop points are set properly due to they have been read from the sample banks.
- by dj4uk6cjm at 7:00 AM EDT on July 28, 2013
- Starerik try opening the soundfont in your daw with sfz player (e.g. fl studio, sfz player) it worked for me :) and wow :O how did you find/read the loop points for the samples Yuuto? Can viena do it? I've been trying to find the loop points for the dumped sample wavs for a long time. I use Vsampler to loop some of the wavs to some success but not perfect.
- by Yuuto at 7:37 AM EDT on July 28, 2013
- I found out that the WSYS banks contain information about each sample and after I have understood the structure I have done the looping manually using a hex editor.
But now I've written a tool to show that information. It would also be a good idea to write a program that creates the SoundFont automatically but I don't know how envelope data is handled.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software