- by datschge at 12:07 PM EDT on August 29, 2018
edited 12:07 PM EDT August 29, 2018
- by kode54 at 5:07 PM EDT on September 1, 2018
- It wasn't that obvious when I tried, but thanks. It was like the second result, I think.
- by datschge at 6:08 PM EDT on September 1, 2018
- Glad it helped. ^^;
- by Xerxes at 9:33 AM EDT on April 9, 2019
Since no form of BMSDEC or anything like that I could find was capable of converting the final boss music I just used the TP soundfont to do this https://www.dropbox.com/s/3a1y3cb1gawh759/tpganonnovolslide.ogg?dl=0
edited 9:34 AM EDT April 9, 2019
- by Nonchalantree at 10:42 PM EDT on September 9, 2020
- Time for another resurrection! I'm going to complete the TP SoundFont once and for all. But I had trouble understanding Yuuto on how to get the AW file number, (likely because of those missing characters that appear like this "�").
So for example, I have instrument #3's (hex is 026B). But I can't figure out where to find the corresponding AW file.
Anyone here who does understand how to do this?
EDIT: Nevermind, I found a VGMTrans fork to do the dirty work for me.
edited 11:41 PM EDT September 9, 2020
- by Nonchalantree at 1:17 AM EDT on September 13, 2020
- actually I take back that nevermind. Magicus's VGMTrans fork has trouble with getting some of the instruments.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software