- by bnnm at 5:24 PM EDT on July 22, 2017
- @ChillyBilly - Yukimura-Den is not .WEM but .AT3, rename and it should loop.
- by marcusss at 7:19 PM EDT on July 22, 2017
- @Ultrafighter - Not sure if you know but online I found someone ripped Spyhunter 3 and has a torrent here --> SH3. Maybe it should be uploaded here too since someone already did the work and should be preserved.
@ Infernus Animositas : I included all of the XMA files including the percussion ones in the rip They are small in size. I willgive that deinterleaver a try tis weekend and see how it goes. Must be small pieces of music if those unplayable files are interleaved.
I'm sure for XMA or PCM, Lionhead probably used the same methods for their Fable series.
* Adding a few Android rips atm.
Dark Tales 5 - Music is not bad at all
Prince of Persia Classic
edited 8:27 PM EDT July 22, 2017
edited 9:56 PM EDT July 22, 2017
- by ChillyBilly at 11:41 PM EDT on July 22, 2017
- @bnnm: Well I'll be darned, the Basara files indeed loop when I change the extension to AT3! Thanks a bunch for letting me know about this. Still, I find it a little odd that .WEM apparently isn't the native format since Ravioli Extractor had extracted it as Wwise audio.... well, whatever. BTW Knurek, if you haven't already, you might want to change the extensions of the mirror you uploaded along with Sumeragi's for looping goodness. ;)
Anyways, got a few more uploads to share:
Behold the Kickmen
Slime-san: Blackbird's Kraken (Pretty much a revised version of the Slime-san rip I posted a while back, along with added tracks from the recent DLC)
Star Ocean 5: Integrity and Faithlessness (Sort of surprised this wasn't posted already. I was also interested in ripping the PS3 version of The Last Hope, but it's apparently an extremely long and tedious process in comparison to this game, which I find kinda discouraging, lol)
Z/X: Zillions of enemy X - Zetsukai no Crusade
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels (There's also a "Plus" version of this game, but I already checked and that soundtrack's identical to this one)
Yu=Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels
- by Ultrafighter at 12:26 AM EDT on July 23, 2017
- @Marcusss: First of all the person who started that thread is not really author of that specific gamerip, there're simply some guys who repost VGM Legacy rips on that site. I can't tell you if it's older PTG's version or rerip by O.J. SimDicks (better known as OrangeC) with dynamic segments mixed that time but it's not this what's really important.
The most important point is that you linked to a custom soundtrack and we're only collecting streamed sets in VGM archives. A ripper here must provide raw material (but obviously playable or at least decodable) so that others can make something similar to VGM Legacy works if they desire (like add loops to a track decoded to PCM, create fadeouts if there aren't any and so on). Please keep this in mind!
PS. I'm terribly sorry I forgot to mention programs required to unpack POD bigfiles, they're Extractor by Novasoft & Watto's GameExtractor (each one should do the job fine but I'd recommend the latter as I actually used it on 3 different TR's VGs for 2 or even 3 distinct platforms and it worked perfectly). There's also a BMS in The walking dead: Survival instinct (PC) but it might only work on the newest ver. of that POD archive.
edited 12:32 AM EDT July 23, 2017
- by marcusss at 4:18 AM EDT on July 23, 2017
- Ahh mainly was pointing it out to you thats all. I intend to rip the a version when i grab it myself anyhow. I use wattos sometime also when others fail
- by Ultrafighter at 2:20 PM EDT on July 23, 2017
- It's nice to hear that SH:NTR rip will be done really soon and it's probably gonna be backed up in our VGM collection for eternity now! Anyway just because you found that thread I guess I can point those tracks out:
2. Terminal Reality - MUSIC AMSTERDAM 01 (9:05);
61. 61 - MUSIC MOUNT AMB.
Then I'd also recommend
41. 41 - MUSIC DYN NOSTRAB 4
43. 43 - MUSIC DYN NOSTRAB 5
as these pieces are fine too. You know there's a portion of segmented BGM in the score but almost entire soundtrack is normal (no TMNT '07 hyper-interactive madness believe me!) so that you shouldn't worry.
edited 3:13 PM EDT July 23, 2017
- by Ultrafighter at 3:18 AM EDT on July 26, 2017
- Hi Marcusss! I'm wondering if you're going to get interested in Syndicate (2012) score after listening to this small sampler of mine. If my tiny compilation of diverse tracks makes you even add this title in your own "to do" list I'll be more than glad to hear that! My guess is that X360 streamed set for this videogame would be most welcome by many folks out here, not just me.
I also believe that "Deus ex: Human revolution: Director's cut" for X360 or PC should be some truly nice addition to our VGM archives too. I even suppose that Alpha23's PS3 rip mirrored here might be also reripped at some point since he apparently extracted loopless MP3 streams out of initial split-channel FSB banks.
edited 3:22 AM EDT July 26, 2017
- by marcusss at 12:53 PM EDT on July 26, 2017
- Hi Ultrafighter,
Can take a look sometime for you.
Been ripping PC game lately and have uploaded them here already, mostly RPG old and new ;-)
* Spy Hunter Nowhere to Run. Lots of good quality vorbis
* Ultima IX Ascension
* Perfect World
* Dawn of Magic 2
* D&D Dragonshard
* Dungeon Rats
* Arelite Core
* Earthlock Festival of Magic
* Hazen: The Dark Whispers
* Low Magic Age
* Pirates vs Corsairs
* Rainbow Six LD (PC & XB360)
RB6 on x360 sounds better but quite a lot of tracks have really scratchy ima adpcm noise.Decoding issue I guess like some other games
had. PC version has hardly any music though has 1 or 2 dif. songs to the xbox.
edited 12:54 AM EDT July 27, 2017
- by Ultrafighter at 9:15 AM EDT on July 27, 2017
- So does it mean you didn't do your own streamed rip of Spy hunter: Nowhere to run for either PS2 or original XB? I mean neither PS2 nor original XBox had any OGG files on game discs so that you probably added that old OrangeC's rip to VGM collection.
Well I guess it's up to you to decide whether a VG deserves a decent rerip or not...
And while I'm at it let me recommend this megaton rocking bomb to you: Iron man 2 gamerip. Even 3/4 of an hour pack quite a punch so just imagine what can be expected from complete score found on PC or PS3, X360 or at least Wii! I listened to OrangeC's rip (was it from X360 or some other platform?) and it was like 10 times longer than soundtrack from PSP version.
If you get enough interested to rip any different platform of this videogame please let me know! I'll definitely be the first one willing to grab it ASAP!
BTW I found out a few days ago that there's semi-official OST for Rogue trooper (GOG version) and it can be found on FFS forums. It doesn't have a single descriptive filename but maybe you'll still be able to get an opinion on its original score? It's composed by Jordan Pedder & Tom Bible (who also scored Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death along with Dead to rights: Reckoning & Sniper elite) and all themes can be divided into two main groups: atmospheric ambient and orchestral action tracks with a bit of synth background.
PS. I believe ToWAV can help you get rid of (half the) static in ADPCM encoded files, it's just that I'm not too sure if it'll work on single-stream FSBs properly (especially if you used FSBii to split initial banks into many custom ones each containing just 1 stream)... If you drop a wave file with codec number 69 into towav.exe the tool usually decodes it into a PCM version with much less hiss, crackle and such but I can't be absolutely sure this method is going to work on ADPCM files contained in FMOD containers. But one can always try I presume.
 (18 hours left)
- by marcusss at 1:28 PM EDT on July 27, 2017
- Hi Ultrafighter !These rips I ripped myself ;) Spyhunter ntr is ogg votbis on the pc 44khz. Plenty of music also !
Thanks for recommendations. About the loud static ina.. yeah i think also there was an ima patch exe somewhere that decodes it to wav so any time i have issues i just decode that one file to wav while still also keeping the original.
Most of the games i ripped above have good music so i recommend them when they appear on the server.
edited 1:28 PM EDT July 27, 2017
edited 1:29 PM EDT July 27, 2017
 (22 hours left)
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0222s;