Previous Page | Next Page
- by AnonRunzes at 12:19 PM EDT on March 19, 2017
- by Knurek at 1:30 PM EDT on March 19, 2017
- I've also ripped PC version of GTA: San Andreas for completeness' sake.
- by Ultrafighter at 3:35 PM EDT on March 19, 2017
- So the main difference between old and new GTA4 rips is that the former had untouched AWC bigfiles and the latter has IVAUD streams extracted out of *.awc banks, am I correct? And does it mean that OpenIV is absolutely required to dump tracks from GTA V to PCM WAV (maybe one at a time is the only option) or simply listen to them and still some additional players / decoders are needed for select troublesome files from GTA IV & EfLC?
I'm not much into this whole Rage Engine ripping procedure and am mildly interested in soundtracks themselves but long awaited rips like Max Payne 3 can finally make me try out such a streamed set whenever it surfaces.
BTW is GTA:SA gamerip a highly segmented bunch of deciphered OGGs? I heard it from authors of ToWAV and some other ripping tools that all audio in that port of the title in question is initially encrypted plus each song or the tiniest loop is divided into hundreds of short pieces, is it right? I even used their (CTRAX-X Team) respective utility on sound files from my own copy but didn't get too far. I think the program got stuck pretty early in the process so I stopped my attempt at ripping PC version at that point.
- by Knurek at 4:12 PM EDT on March 19, 2017
- GTA:SA has just three variations of intro and outro for each song (DJ variations).
Old GTA4 rip also had IVAUD streams, but was missing talk show radios and bunch of other things. Also, the Episodes weren't ripped at all.
- by bnnm at 7:05 PM EDT on March 19, 2017
- Some rips:
Zero Escape - Zero Time Dilemma (PC)
Zero Escape - Zero Time Dilemma (PSV) missing movies
deathsmiles IIX (X360)
nail'd (PS3) (support soon)
(both have .ogg from the PC version but I didn't include them).
@ChillyBilly - Omega Five seems to use a variation of this bms (needs to be figured out), then this.
Nin2 Jump is standard Cave .bin contaning XWB. I forgot where I got the .bms (Xentax?) but here it is.
Note that music can be in any .bin or .xwb (SE.xwb has title.xwb inside, together with SFX) so search well, and some .bin may be just .wmv renamed if the script didn't work.
- by Ultrafighter at 3:22 AM EDT on March 20, 2017
- Thanks for clarifying it all Knurek, it seems I'll try out GTA:SA rip one day! I just didn't want to deal with it if it's so horrendously segmented as I heard.
Kudos to you Bnnm for providing real DeathSmiles 2 X score! I grabbed an old gamerip many years ago and was quite surprised to not find any tracks missing from an OST. Maybe there still were some additional music pieces not present in official release but I don't really remember.
And it seems I was right not backing up my old PS3 rips of Call of Juarez: Bound in blood, CoJ: The cartel & Dead island and not posting them here. You can now rerip them as it should be and those single-track XWBs are still going to be playable.
- by marcusss at 9:49 AM EDT on March 20, 2017
- Finally here is Dead Nation.
It was afterall Wwise wav so converting resulted in ~ 1500 Ogg files so I'm pretty sure I only left the music here ;-)
It's a zombie game so kinda suspense type of music but has some beats here and there.
Dead Nation (PS3)[OGG]
edited 9:50 AM EDT March 20, 2017
- by Sir-Sabin at 1:23 PM EDT on March 20, 2017
- @bnnm - thanks for deathsmiles iix
- by marcusss at 8:20 PM EDT on March 22, 2017
- Hi guys. I ripped music from the game Resogun (PS3) and about 75% of the music works fine. It is in wwise wav which I converted to OGG but a few files look corrupted or just won't convert from wwise to OGG. When converted it is all garbled.
I tried different codebooks but no luck.
It is probably something simple I missed.. but could someone try to convert them to WORKING oggs?? Thanks
I will upload the rip here once I can get those last few songs playable. Good pumping music -:)
I also managed to rip Castlevania Harmony of Despair for the PS3. It has some DLC music included. The Music plays fine AT3 inside MSF container but I don't know how to get loop points in it as the music doesn't loop in Foobar. It is only ~30mb
1 more thing. I will upload OKAMI HD (PS3) as I managed to extract the ADX from it. It contains also encrypted yet playable ADX files.
**CRI ADX 4-bit ADPCM (type 8 encryption)
The music is ~750MB
**** 1 question to ask...How to do you split adx again as there are like 11 adx tracks that are 4 channel so should be the variations. I want to split them up :P
edited 11:57 PM EDT March 22, 2017
- by bxaimc at 3:10 PM EDT on March 23, 2017
- something like aix2adx? Not sure if it'll work in this case though.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0256s;