Previous Page | Next Page
- by Ultrafighter at 2:38 AM EDT on April 20, 2017
- @Knurek: Enormous thanks for Full throttle: Remastered, both Shadowrun titles & Gemini rue! Also special thnx for Cannon fodder 3 although it's not quite what I was expecting.
Of course CF3 score is still nice but it doesn't remind me neither Contra: Shattered soldier nor Crimsonland soundtrack. That dozen of tracks really reminds me of... typical instrumental rock original scores for extreme sports VGs from late 90s - early 2000s (2Xtreme and Gravity games bike: Street. Vert. Dirt, then Dave Mirra BMX Challenge & Downhill domination, also Nitrobike with Toxic grind, finally Freestyle motocross: McGrath vs Pastrana + a bunch of compositions from MotoGP: Ultimate racing technology 2-3 for PC... but I'm afraid I can list those games for quite some time so I'll stop here).
In any case I'm thankful for all those recent rips you provided, just keep doing what you do best!
@Marcusss: Do you really have to use such BMSs that transmogrify XMA2 stuff nowadays? I guess you should better post any unplayable *.xma samples in thread dedicated to VGMstream and I'm sure they'll be implemented at some point.
When it comes to AlphaTwentyThree's *.bms scripts though the first and the best place to look for them is obviously XeNTaX forum. Anyway here's a mirror of that file if you still want to use it.
- by marcusss at 4:48 AM EDT on April 20, 2017
- @Ultrafighter :- Ahh i thought it was able to rip xmas from archived files or hidden deep within a single unknown extension..maybe i thought it did something it doesn't. Thanks for the link though.
@Knurek : Great updates
Some more XBLA rips.
edited 12:19 PM EDT April 20, 2017
- by bnnm at 1:06 PM EDT on April 20, 2017
- @marcusss - for those .ps3audio are ATRAC3 (in a X360 game? how curious), you can use the .bms I posted before to make GENH.
A bunch I tried are 6ch but you may have to tweak.
- by Ultrafighter at 2:47 PM EDT on April 20, 2017
- @Marcusss: You can always set XMA_transform.bms to look for contained XMAs, simply change line #11 from "set ENABLE_SCAN 0" to "set ENABLE_SCAN 1" but no one guarantees there won't be any bugs in search results. I remember trying this option on music.xwb from Crackdown and QuickBMS somehow extracted quite a few XMAs. The catch was that each of them was almost as big as original sound bank so something presumably went really wrong in the unpacking process.
@Bnnm: It's not absolutely one-of-a-kind case, Ford racing: Off road for PC had numerous BGM sets: PCM & IMA ADPCM WAV ones, then AT3+ and probably WMA variants of the very same tracks. There's also quite a mix of different unexpected codecs in Mayhem 3D on PS3.
- by marcusss at 7:56 PM EDT on April 20, 2017
- Thanks guys. Thanks or the tips Ultrafighter
* on a side note. Someone..I forgot. uploaded Dead or Alive 4 for XB360. I tried it today with the latest VGMStream. the AIX files play but the XWB do not... Hmm
edited 8:15 PM EDT April 20, 2017
- by ChillyBilly at 12:26 AM EDT on April 21, 2017
- Welp, time for this week's new ripping issue! This time, I'm trying to get the music for Akai Katana for the Xbox 360. But the thing is, this game's data comes in multiple .bin files, so it took me a while to figure out which ones contains the sound. Unfortunately, I'm now having trouble extracting said .bin files. I tried looking for BMS scripts for this game, but the only one that came closest to working for me was this one, which was originally intended for the PC version of Deathsmiles. While the script did extract the XWB files, it was in an incomplete manner (those XWBs literally contained NO data in them) so I humbly request help from you guys once again! I've got the necessary .bin files right here:
^I think the biggest files are actually movie data, but I'm not sure (like I said, the BMS script I used did a sloppy extraction job). Thanks in advance to anyone who can lend a hand....
- by bnnm at 1:12 PM EDT on April 21, 2017
- @ChillyBilly - use this bms and rename last 2 to .wmv
I'll add Mr.Driller Drill Land Cstr later.
@marcusss - DoA4 looks like an xwb_split bug (already fixed I think).
They can be fixed using this .bms (paging Knurek).
@Knurek/ChillyBilly - Jett Rocket OGL use custom Vorbis, I think I can add it. I saw FAST Racing NEO does too, any others?
- by Knurek at 2:16 PM EDT on April 21, 2017
- @bnnm: I'm guessing everything Shin'en did on Wii/U. :)
Next PC batch:
Astebreed (2014-05-30)(Edelweiss)(AGM Playism)
Blue Revolver (2016-10-11)(Stellar Circle)
Chronicles of Teddy (2015-04-02)(Storybird)(Plug In Digital)
Concrete Jungle (2016-09-23)(ColePowered)
DariusBurst Chronicle Saviours (2015-12-04)(Pyramid, Chara-Ani)(Degica)
DoDonPachi Resurrection (2016-10-14)(Cave)(Degica)
Dropsy (2015-09-10)(Tendershoot, A Jolly Corpse)(Devolver Digital)
English Country Tune (2011-11-25)(increpare)
Even the Ocean (2016-11-16)(Analgesic)
Evoland 2 (2015-08-25)(Shiro)
Finding Teddy (2013-12-03)(Storybird)(Plug In Digital)
Ghost 1.0 (2016-06-07)(@unepic_fran)
Glittermitten Grove (2016-12-13)(Mostly Tigerproof)(Adult Swim)
Jamestown (2011-06-08)(Final Form)
Momodora - Reverie Under the Moonlight (2016-03-04)(Bombservice)(AGM Playism)
Momodora II (2011)(rdein)
Momodora III (2014-06-01)(rdein)
Revolver360 - Re-Actor (2014-10-24)(Cross Eaglet)(Active Gaming Media)
RIVE - Wreck, Hack, Die, Retry! (2016-09-13)(Two Tribes)
Salt and Sanctuary (2016-05-17)(Ska Studios)
Seasons after Fall (2016-09-02)(Swing Swing Submarine)(Focus Home)
Shadows of Adam (2017-02-23)(Something Classic)
Tetrobot and Co. (2013-10-23)(Swing Swing Submarine)
Toki Tori 2+ (2013-07-11)(Two Tribes)
Some of the CAVE rips LWAVs loop fine, most not. I'm not sure what's wrong with them, bnnm, maybe you could take a look at them?
edited 5:47 PM EDT April 21, 2017
- by marcusss at 9:19 PM EDT on April 21, 2017
- @bnnm thanks. Yeah i didnt think to use xwb split. I had to use it for a few xbla xwb rips but didn't check it for doa4 xwb as i thought the uploader did it already. Will try later. Thx
@ Knurek. Thanks for those. Especially cave games :)
- by ChillyBilly at 11:49 PM EDT on April 21, 2017
- Okay, time for my Friday uploads:
Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 9
Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 10
Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 11 Chou Ketteiban
Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 12
Mr. Driller: Drill Land (Figured I'd go ahead and upload the whole thing, anyway)
Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu '95
Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix Max
Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix Max 2: Tokumori
^As you can see, I've been on Power Pro fever lately, heh. I ripped those games using the Mutant Nightmare extractor I mentioned earlier. I still think some of those rips might be incomplete, but that's why I included the .bin files in case anyone knows how to get any missing audio. As for '95, that's the only PS1 Power Pro game I was able to get playable audio for (the other ones I tried sounded garbled as heck.... might try uploading one of those one of these days for you guys to check out).
@bnnm: Thanks once again for your help! I managed to properly extract the XWB files and demuxed the movies. Only problem is that I had trouble splitting the XWBs. Well, here ya go, anyway:
Akai Katana XWBs
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0259s;