- Super Princess Peach 2SF Rip by (!!!!!) at 4:04 AM EDT on March 17, 2013
- Does anyone have the SPP 2sf rip that unknownfile did a while back because it's not in the archive.
- by guest at 9:49 AM EDT on March 17, 2013
- by (!!!!!) at 2:03 AM EDT on March 18, 2013
- Much appreciated.
- by JudgeIto at 4:13 PM EDT on March 19, 2013
- Thanks, also. I never knew there was one.
- by kelvin at 11:05 PM EDT on April 25, 2015
- can re-upload ?
- by RebeccaSugar at 12:10 AM EDT on April 26, 2015
- I would....but in NCSF.
- by Lunar at 12:24 AM EDT on April 26, 2015
- I'd like this too. Still wonder why it isn't on the site.
- by dj4uk6cjm at 4:25 AM EDT on April 26, 2015
- Is it a matter of ripping the soundtrack from the sound_sdat thing or line-in ripping from something like desmume? I'll upload the file again for anyone to take a look at if needed because I would like to get the original soundtrack in original quality if possible if the game really does use sequences.
- by CyberBotX at 5:53 AM EDT on April 26, 2015
- Super Princess Peach doesn't use SDAT for its music, so NCSF cannot be used on it.
- by dj4uk6cjm at 6:04 AM EDT on April 26, 2015
- Well heres everything from the rom https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8rHgE_H8aJsfkY2OU1RWC1iWlpGTzh1RG1tcVloZ0JvcEphakh3dXdyTFpZSUJvTDNxanM&usp=sharing including the sound data and the actual bin file is here https://www.dropbox.com/s/z5xgx0v281zfhj8/sounddata.bin?dl=0.
Can someone figure this out? With all the ripping technology we have you'd of think this format would be solved already...
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0027s;