- by Kirishima at 5:52 PM EDT on September 19, 2017
- There didn't appear to be any issues with the psf as far as I could tell.
Here is compressed folder with the psf already timed along with the timer bat file generated. Turns out bin2psf is entirely unnecessary for timing purposes. TBH, I don't remember why I thought it was needed.
- by Alpha23 at 9:12 AM EST on November 20, 2017
- Sorry, I didn't look at this forum for quite some time. Meanwhile the link went offline. Can you please re-upload the file so I can take a look? Thanks!
- by Kirishima at 4:39 PM EST on November 20, 2017
- I don't think I still have the file anymore. I try not to keep anything in my dropbox for too long. Sorry.
- by 8bit_coder at 9:12 PM EST on December 25, 2020
- @MarkGrass it looks like your PSF Utility downloads have all gone offline. Is it possible for you to link to the newest version? Thanks
- by hcs at 11:29 PM EST on December 25, 2020
- The romhacking.net page is still up, I think that has 4.2.1
Here's 4.2.2 from the sendspace link in this post, according to my records, via ipfs: GenPSF_v04_22.7z
edited 11:42 PM EST December 25, 2020
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software