- by Nisto at 11:26 PM EDT on September 8, 2017
- Took a little longer than I had hoped, but here it is once again, in full glory. I actually re-ripped the samples because loop data wasn't quite as accurate as it could be in the last set.
Grab it while it's hot.
You will need vgmstream (foobar2000, Winamp) to play these files.
- by Ratio at 9:22 AM EDT on September 11, 2017
- Thank you Nisto! Got 'em piping hot and will send to the other members working on the enhanced PC audio project.
Your work and contributions mean a lot. Thank you again.
- by Nisto at 7:45 AM EST on December 22, 2017
- I finally figured out how loops work, so I put something together in conjunction with kdt-tool (which I've recently updated to support a couple of more commands by the way) to time the PSF2 rips of Silent Hill 2 and Silent Hill 3 such that they play two iterations, and fade out for 10 seconds at the beginning of the third iteration. For those interested, here is the script.
The new sets should be on psf2.joshw.info when Knurek gets around to transferring them from his FTP.
edited 7:50 AM EST December 22, 2017
- by Nisto at 3:52 PM EDT on May 28, 2018
- I recently helped porting some of the audio from the PS2 version to the PC version in a project on GitHub. In the process, I had to create some PSF2 files for the sound effects, which in turn required me to create an alternative driver which supports 'tvag' chunks. So I thought I'd post the driver here in case there's a need for 'tvag' support in other games or whatever. Note that, since the game uses different calls for BGM and sound effects, this is NOT meant to replace the driver in the PSF2 set uploaded on psf2.joshw.info; use it as a secondary driver for sound effects.
edited 3:53 PM EDT May 28, 2018
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.004s;